What is a “Mission” on Empire Avenue?
Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
- 54,822 hits
- We're back from a short Mediterranean vacation, and we miss the oregano-infused smell of spring already! Ever... fb.me/2dApn9G9O 27 minutes ago
- Migis Lodge on Sebago Lake in Maine is Literally "A Place to Steal Away to Rest" (and Play!). This is exactly the... fb.me/6Baf4mVxD 4 hours ago
- Today stats: 16 followers, 16 unfollowers and followed 4 people via uapp.ly 9 hours ago
- Please help @invisiblepeople by completing this USC survey on our work to end homelessness bit.ly/InvisiblePeople I ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 11 hours ago
- @Rossco47 Thanks for sharing that update - it's now live here: rbl.ms/1k9gS4O 13 hours ago
- The Everyday Eating Mistake That Doubles Your Risk Of Heart DiseaseAttention diabetics: sugar isn't the only white substance to watch out for. Adults with type 2 diabetes who eat a high sodium diet are twice as likely to develop heart disease than to those who eat less salt, finds a new study published in the Endocrine Society’s Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read […]emFrey
- HP Slider 7.22.14Slider Slide HED: Homemade Jam In 4 Steps Slider Slide DEK: Fresh, fast, and with one-quarter the amount of sugar in traditional jam Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Fresh Jam In 4 Steps Slider Slide HED: Stronger, Sexier Arms Slider Slide DEK: 5 moves to get arms you'll want to show off Slider Slide […]ABeal
- Mackenzie Lobby for MensHealth.comContributor Display as Expert: 0ABeal
- 3 Tricks To Keep Running No Matter How Much You Want To StopWhile fatigue manifests itself in aching muscles, shorter strides, and decreasing speed, your mind is actually the culprit behind your tiring body. Science has found that your brain is hardwired to slow you down and keep some energy in reserve so you don't run out of fuel. There are simple training tactics you can use to deceive your brain and utilize s […]ABeal
- HP Slider 7.21.14Slider Slide HED: Crab Cake Burgers Slider Slide DEK: And 4 more better-than-beef burger options Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 5 Better-Than-Beef Burger Recipes Slider Slide HED: Do You Drink Too Much? Slider Slide DEK: When your nightly cocktail becomes more of a requirement than an option Slider Slide […]ABeal
- Do You Just End Up Peeing Out All The Vitamins You Take?When it comes to nourishing your body, you can do everything right—eat the rainbow, take your vitamins—but end up, basically, peeing out all of the good stuff. That’s because bioavailability, or how well the body is able to absorb nutrients, matters. A lot. “If you’re not taking supplements or having certain foods in the forms they need to be consumed in, yo […]ABeal
- HP Slider 7.20.14Slider Slide HED: Head-To-Toe Toned Slider Slide DEK: 9 toning moves to give you the strong body you want Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 9 Toning Moves To Slim You Down All Over Slider Slide HED: 3 Decadent Summer Desserts Slider Slide DEK: The best part? They're less than 300 calories a serving. Yu […]ABeal
- 9 Toning Moves To Slim You Down All OverThis Pilates-based workout, developed by Miami-based Pilates instructor Kris Belding, targets your midsection, arms, shoulders, legs, and butt for a total-body shape-up. Try to do the routine 3 or 4 days a week to start seeing the flat belly, full-body toning benefits. 1. SPINAL ARCH AND CURL Strengthens and stretches back, increases flexibility, and helps i […]ABeal
- HP Slider 7.19.14Slider Slide HED: 6 Healing Smoothies Slider Slide DEK: Sip your way to better health with these recipes Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 6 Healing Summer Smoothies Slider Slide HED: Low On Motivation? Slider Slide DEK: These 5 tips can help you stick to your running plan Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide […]ABeal
- 5 Daily Habits That Are Draining Your EnergyWe rely on energy to get through the day, the week, the year. We know that losing out on sleep can leave us feeling drained, but sleep deprivation is only one of a long list of possible reasons behind feeling exhausted. The following are some of the typical pitfalls which will cause chronic fatigue: NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]ABeal