What is a “Mission” on Empire Avenue?
Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 45,592 hits
- Today stats: 10 new followers and 5 new unfollowers via Unfollowers.me 4 hours ago
- Top New Empire Avenue Users – May 19, 2013 nblo.gs/LnxIw 5 hours ago
- Top New Empire Avenue Users – May 19, 2013 fb.me/INSYCb9y 5 hours ago
- Photo: Top New Empire Avenue Users – May 19, 2013 Hey EAvers, we’ve got 4 of yesterday’s 37 new users on... tmblr.co/ZgpBUxlL_LXS 5 hours ago
- Hofstra community shocked by tragic police shooting: A Hofstra junior being held at gunpoint by an intruder wa... usat.ly/16zIxUX 6 hours ago
- HP Slider 5.20.13Slider Slide HED: Allergies? What Allergies? Slider Slide DEK: 10 seasonal allergy treatments for the relief you need Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Problem Solved: 10 Solutions For Seasonal Allergies Slider Slide HED: Putting The Brakes On A Binge Slider Slide DEK: 10 science-backed ways to take control […]ABeal
- HP Slider 5.19.13Slider Slide HED: Stressed? Slider Slide DEK: Why you should book a hot stone massage ASAP Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Hot Stone Massage Slider Slide HED: Natural Menopause Solutions Slider Slide DEK: 14 gentle ways to ease symptoms Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link […]ABeal
- HP Slider 5.18.13Slider Slide HED: Target Your Trouble Spots Slider Slide DEK: The very best moves for your most stubborn areas Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Love Your Whole Body! Slider Slide HED: Sure, Beans Are Good For You Slider Slide DEK: But does it matter if they're fresh or canned? Here's what to know […]ABeal
- Bye-Bye Gray Hair—for Good?Just when going gray started getting chic (hello, Helen Mirren, Jamie Lee Curtis, and George Clooney!), the root cause of gray hair and a treatment for stopping it in its tracks was found by a group of researchers from Germany’s E.M. Arndt University of Greifswald and the UK’s University of Bradford. It all boils down to an enzyme called catalase that breaks […]crossi
- Grapefruit Lovers, Rejoice!Your love affair with grapefruit is within good reason—it has the power to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol, is high in vitamin C, and can even help lighten up dark elbows and knees (seriously!). But if you avoided the ruby reds for fear they might interfere with your medications, the results of a new study meta-analysis published in Expert Opinion on Drug Metabo […]nelias
- How Many Sweets Can I Eat?Reader question: What percentage of my daily caloric intake can come from sweets/whatever I want? Ashley’s answer: Here's the only problem with lots of sweets: When the body can’t produce enough insulin to take the sugar into the cells, you put yourself at risk for elevated blood sugar levels (which can lead to diabetes), plus chronic inflammation, incr […]aoaklan1
- Don't Trash It!Despite efforts to keep oceans clean, they're trashier, finds a recent report from the Ocean Conservancy. How trashy? More than 10 million pounds, says Nicholas Mallos, conservation biologist and marine debris specialist. "We found a tremendous amount of trash this year, as we do every year." But this year was one for the record books: the thi […]scastillo
- Can Probiotics Help You Lose Weight?Probiotics are so hot right now. Every week bring news of another benefit tied to these tiny bacteria, which naturally congregate by the millions in your gut and intestines. Recent research has shown probiotics can aid digestion and ward off illness. Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]katelynhw
- HP Slider 5.17.13Slider Slide HED: Warm Weather Means One Thing Slider Slide DEK: Ice cream! Here's how to indulge without regret. Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Waistline-Friendly Ice Cream Treats Slider Slide HED: Hold The Unsolicited Advice Slider Slide DEK: Keep-the-peace rules for parenting adult kids Slider Sl […]ABeal
- Where The Salt HidesSlideshow Caption: 6 “healthy” foods with sky-high sodium counts Date Published: Thu, 05/16/2013 Meta Tags Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: katelynhw Created By: katelynhw Ad Tags Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable 2nd Ad unit Facebook Comments: 0 Slides Image: Slide Body: A bowl of cereal for breakfast. Deli turkey on whole-grain brea […]katelynhw