What is a “Mission” on Empire Avenue?
Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
- 53,755 hits
- .@NYCRescue's video featured on @ABCWorldNews here > youtu.be/r3mAure9Yr0 via @invisiblepeople ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 2 hours ago
- Marone's Throwback Thursday! goo.gl/PozUOT via @AmazonCares 3 hours ago
- We would hope these would be obsolete, but if you walk the halls of many public schools you'll still see a lot of… plus.google.com/10381424468674… 6 hours ago
- The message that sparked the reaction is exactly why the profession gets very little respect as it is. If this… plus.google.com/10381424468674… 6 hours ago
- RT @TareqG: 7 Stupid #Branding Mistakes Your #SmallBusiness is Making - ow.ly/w2P7D #business 6 hours ago
- HP Slider 4.25.14Slider Slide HED: Find Your New Favorite Smoothie Slider Slide DEK: Our Friday gift to you: 159 smoothie recipes. You're welcome. Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (External): http://recipes.prevention.com/Recipes/SearchResults.aspx?WithKeyword=smoothie Slider Slide HED: Love In The Time Of Detox Slider Slide DEK: […]ABeal
- Coffee Lowers Diabetes RiskThe claim: Upping your daily coffee intake by 1.5 cups—or roughly 12 ounces—can lower your risk of developing type 2 diabetes, finds new research from the Harvard School of Public Health. NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]nniemiec
- Happy Hour's New Health BenefitThe claim: “It’s five o’clock somewhere” is music to your joints. A new study in Arthritis & Rheumatology finds moderate beer drinking comes with a reduced risk for rheumatoid arthritis in women. NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]nelias
- Have you ever been treated for depression?Poll Active Date: Thu, 04/24/2014 - 09:00 I went to counseling years ago. I'm taking antidepressants. I'm currently getting therapy and taking meds. I need treatment—but I've never gotten any. No, depression has never been an issue for me. See Results […]ABeal
- Could Your Relationship Survive A Diet Detox?Thumbnail: On the third day of the cleanse my husband and I did last spring, my worries shifted from whether I could make it through without caffeine, dairy, meat, alcohol, sugar, salt, or gluten to whether I could make it without punching my husband in the face. Facebook Comments: 0 Bottom Promo: bottom promo-pvnmag read more […]scastillo
- HP Slider 4.24.14Slider Slide HED: Natural Pain Relief Slider Slide DEK: Ease achy muscles with this DIY herbal remedy Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Ease Muscle Aches With This DIY Herbal Remedy Slider Slide HED: There's No Delicate Way To Say This Slider Slide DEK: But your #2 can say a lot about your health. Here […]ABeal
- 3 Foam Roller Exercises You Should Be DoingThumbnail: Soothe Sore Muscles Foam rolling, that frankly awesome stand-in for massage, deserves even more credit. New research supports what trainers and physical therapists have claimed for years: Done just before exercise, the simple technique can reduce muscle fatigue and soreness dramatically enough that the workout feels easier. And rolling as part of […]emFrey
- The Rise Of Open-Source SeedsThe shackled seed. The indentured seed. The consolidated, controlled, restricted seed. Elevated language for mere germination, perhaps, but that’s how a new group of researchers is talking about plant breeding. Most of the seeds used to grow our collective garden of food aren’t free—they’re patented by institutions and large seed companies, who own them and […]aoaklan1
- 9 Sandals That Won’t Wreck Your FeetSlideshow Caption: Insanely comfortable podiatrist-approved picks Date Published: Wed, 04/23/2014 Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: wesmanley Created By: wesmanley Ad Tags Move 1st Ad Unit Above Slide Title: 1st Ad unit in normal position Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable 2nd Ad unit Facebook Comments: 0 Slides Image: Slide Body: Alth […]wesmanley
- 7 Beauty-Boosting SupplementsSlideshow Caption: Get prettier skin, hair, and nails—naturally Date Published: Wed, 04/23/2014 Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: wesmanley Created By: wesmanley Ad Tags Next SlideShow-Max: 11 Beauty Blunders Every Woman Makes Move 1st Ad Unit Above Slide Title: 1st Ad unit in normal position Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable 2nd Ad uni […]wesmanley