Rally for the Unemployed December 8 – Success and Drama at the Same time!
Robin wrote a tremendous summary of the event yesterday, along with an invitation to our next two activities, so I am copying it here..
See the videos on the next post!
Our groups work together to bring awareness and progressive change for Bucks County!
BuxMont CFPA - Cathy Leary, Bill Deckert
Moveon.org Bucks County Council - Joan King and Sally Witt
Penn Action - Robin Stelly
National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare - Pedro A. Rodriguez
- 51,140 hits
- Jonahlisa is a homeless youth in NYC. She 1st hits the streets at 9yo bit.ly/1aVLMCl I https://t.co/9CzYF0O9ws #DT @invisiblepeople 34 minutes ago
- Sally K Witt, Social Media/Ministry is out! paper.li/sallykwitt/130… Stories via @marksasmith 1 hour ago
- This cause is close to my heart - please sign: credomobilize.com/petitions/don-… via @credomobile 4 hours ago
- Petition from @EllisonCampaign: Tell House Republicans to extend the unemployment insurance program share.credoaction.com/23326306t via @CREDOmobile 4 hours ago
- Open CIA Files on Mandela. Who aided in his capture in 1962? Take Action with @Roots_Action bit.ly/19hTCKi 4 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.