T3kd.com is giving away an IPad2~ great contest!!
Today I entered a contest at http://t3kd.com/blog/2011/09/26/ipadgiveaway/
I made this video as a part of my entry!
The new wave of contests are very interesting, with a list of assignments for each entry. I think that it is a great marketing activity.
Here are some links about Matthew Weber and his company that is offering the contest.
- 55,256 hits
- G+: Cool circle put together by + goo.gl/RFYFbb goo.gl/BvvuqG 42 minutes ago
- Cool circle put together by Semen Frish fplus.me/p/8VrE/53c98b0e 54 minutes ago
- @JohnGushue just shared your tweet on my @RebelMouse rbl.ms/1iIYQA8 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnGushue: Mary Poppins, the book, turns 80 this year. tmblr.co/ZI2g2y1OsSecT 1 hour ago
- RT @JohnGushue: Why movie dinosaurs are nothing like the real thing flip.it/Dp89p 1 hour ago
- 5 Ways To Make Seriously Delicious Ice CubesRemember using ice trays to make popsicles as a kid? Yeah, these are way better. We're talking ingenious ice cubes that are not just freaking adorable, they're the answer to preparing smoothies in a snap, and, we’re not gonna lie, they taste pretty darn good in cocktails (made with quinoa vodka, of course!). read moreABeal
- 6 New All-American Veggies You Really Need To MeetRoll out the green carpet: It’s time to meet the fresh faces of vegetable stardom. We’re talking about the 2015 vegetable award winners from All-America Selections, an independent organization that’s been vetting new veggie varieties for the benefit of home gardeners since 1932. The produce entered into AAS trials is hybridized the good-old-fashioned way (no […]ABeal
- 12 Reasons You Just Can't Lose The WeightYou’ve overhauled your diet and exercise most days, and even though you’ve lost some weight, those last few pounds just won’t seem to budge. So what gives? Experts say despite your best efforts, there are some things that you may not even realize have a huge effect on weight loss. Here are 12 that may be messing with your slim-down plans: read moreszdanow
- Is Your Statin Alternative A Waste Of Money? Warning: this may leave you seeing red. Many red yeast rice supplements—a popular alternative to statin drugs—don't contain enough cholesterol-lowering compounds to do any good. That's according to a new report produced by ConsumerLab.com, an independent company that tests health products and supplements. read moremmessing
- 5 Simple, Healthy Dinners For When You're Eating AloneShow of hands if you and your family ate dinner together last night. Err, not so much? Don't worry, you're in good company: These days, Americans eat more than half of our meals sans dining companions, according to a new analysis from The NPD Group, a major market research firm. read moremmessing
- Should You Feed Your Pet A Raw Foods Diet?Pets have it easy. They'll never know the willpower it takes to pass up the dessert tray. On the other hand, they'll never know the thrill of enjoying a trendy new diet, either. Most are stuck with plain old pet food—and, as we're discovering with the rise of the raw-food craze for pets, maybe that's the way it should be. read moremmessing
- What's The Deal With That Viral Video Showing People How Damaged Their Skin Really Is?Odds are you’re one of the 10 million people who’ve already viewed “How the Sun Sees You,” a video created by British-American photographer and writer Thomas Leveritt. In brief, it shows the reactions of random New Yorkers who agree to view themselves through the lens of Leveritt’s ultraviolet camera, fitted with filters that allow UV rays to pass through wh […]cpraderio
- 4 Dinner Recipes + Tasty Ideas For Your LeftoversMake your dinner pull a double. Cook up our delicious recipes—like fish and chips, lamb kebabs, and roast chicken—then use your leftovers to create these insanely easy lunches in 5 minutes.MORE: 13 Metabolism-Boosting Foods To Always Keep On Handread moremmessing
- Upgrade Your Squat With The Anti-Aging Squat JumpYour squat challenge of the day: The Squat Jump, an anti-aging power move that takes toning your lower body to a whole new level. read moremmessing
- The Best Move For Sleek, Sculpted ShouldersI'm a big fan of wearing sleeveless tops in the summer, and all that shoulder exposure creates serious motivation for me to hit the weights. Shapely shoulders take work though, and since I'm not one to waste time at the gym, I look for moves that give me the most bang for my fitness buck. The overhead dumbbell press is one of those shoulder exercis […]emFrey