Just for Fun
My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
- 55,249 hits
- I just got a #coupon for @PlumOrganics new Go Bar. Share & get your own coupon at ln.is/bit.ly/mBxJA 17 minutes ago
- Thanks for the RTs this week! @markdamusicdog @altf4del @maryauda @sudipdasin @WaterWayRealty via sumall.com/thankyou 1 hour ago
- RT @InvisiblePeople Tomorrow will be my 19 year anniversary of my last day homeless invppl.tv/sober19years I ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 hours ago
- Today stats: 12 followers, 5 unfollowers and followed 5 people via uapp.ly 5 hours ago
- Running around the bed after a bath! ln.is/instagram.com/… 6 hours ago
- Is Your Statin Alternative A Waste Of Money? Warning: this may leave you seeing red. Many red yeast rice supplements—a popular alternative to statin drugs—don't contain enough cholesterol-lowering compounds to do any good. That's according to a new report produced by ConsumerLab.com, an independent company that tests health products and supplements. read moremmessing
- 5 Simple, Healthy Dinners For When You're Eating AloneShow of hands if you and your family ate dinner together last night. Err, not so much? Don't worry, you're in good company: These days, Americans eat more than half of our meals sans dining companions, according to a new analysis from The NPD Group, a major market research firm. read moremmessing
- Should You Feed Your Pet A Raw Foods Diet?Pets have it easy. They'll never know the willpower it takes to pass up the dessert tray. On the other hand, they'll never know the thrill of enjoying a trendy new diet, either. Most are stuck with plain old pet food—and, as we're discovering with the rise of the raw-food craze for pets, maybe that's the way it should be. read moremmessing
- What's The Deal With That Viral Video Showing People How Damaged Their Skin Really Is?Odds are you’re one of the 10 million people who’ve already viewed “How the Sun Sees You,” a video created by British-American photographer and writer Thomas Leveritt. In brief, it shows the reactions of random New Yorkers who agree to view themselves through the lens of Leveritt’s ultraviolet camera, fitted with filters that allow UV rays to pass through wh […]cpraderio
- 4 Dinner Recipes + Tasty Ideas For Your LeftoversMake your dinner pull a double. Cook up our delicious recipes—like fish and chips, lamb kebabs, and roast chicken—then use your leftovers to create these insanely easy lunches in 5 minutes.MORE: 13 Metabolism-Boosting Foods To Always Keep On Handread moremmessing
- Upgrade Your Squat With The Anti-Aging Squat JumpYour squat challenge of the day: The Squat Jump, an anti-aging power move that takes toning your lower body to a whole new level. read moremmessing
- The Best Move For Sleek, Sculpted ShouldersI'm a big fan of wearing sleeveless tops in the summer, and all that shoulder exposure creates serious motivation for me to hit the weights. Shapely shoulders take work though, and since I'm not one to waste time at the gym, I look for moves that give me the most bang for my fitness buck. The overhead dumbbell press is one of those shoulder exercis […]emFrey
- Recall Alert: Popular Peanut Butters Potentially Contaminated With Salmonella The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that nSpired Natural Foods is recalling a list of peanut butters due to a potential salmonella contamination. Recalled brands include Arrowhead Mills, MaraNatha, and private labels sold at Kroger, Safeway, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods. See the complete list of 43 recalled peanut and nut butters here. The […]szdanow
- 25 Awesome Things You Can Do With SrirachaThat green-topped bottle of rooster sauce is good for more than perking up Chinese takeout. Mixed with a little mayo, it’s a zesty sandwich savior. Stirred into a broth and topped with noodles, it takes ho-hum soup in an exotic direction. It can even enliven a big old bowl of plain popcorn. Here, 25 recipes that celebrate the king of hot sauce: sriracha. […]ABeal
- A 30-Second Fix For Back Pain When I traded personal training for full-time writing, I joined the ranks of the majority of Americans who sit too much. And that puts me at risk for low back pain—something 31 million Americans experience at any given time—and something I've dealt with in the past. read moremmessing