Just for Fun
My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
- 56,506 hits
- .@HUDgov Homelessness Data Misleading, Advocates Say bit.ly/1tmRrxE @NAEHCY @Campaign4Kids @invisiblepeople ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 3 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ Mannino's Family Restaurant) 4sq.com/1tln7Fd 5 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ Bird Sanctuary) 4sq.com/1tGbbhb 5 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ Scott Arborteum At Swarthmore) 4sq.com/13lQa1x 5 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ doggy heaven daycare in PA) 4sq.com/1wKhTDK 5 hours ago
- 6 Natural Depression Remedies Worth TryingIf you're depressed, as some 19 millions Americans are, joining the Prozac nation may not necessarily be the answer. For one thing, antidepressants work for only half the people who try them, says David Mischoulon, MD, PhD, an associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Then there are the side effects—fatigue, weight gain, sexual dysfun […]szdanow
- People Are Whitening Their Teeth With... Charcoal?If you haven't already spent a full 7 minutes of your life watching an oddly fascinating YouTube video of someone brushing their teeth with pitch-black paste, we'll fill you in. They're using activated charcoal (a reheated, oxidized version of the stuff you buy for summer cookouts) as a natural tooth whitener. The strangest part? It actually w […]mmessing
- 6 Smoothies For Fatigue, Bloating, And Other Everyday Ailments Feeling bloated, achy, stressed, or just plain tired? We’ve got the perfect, sippable solutions. Each of these six smoothies contains ingredients that can help quell the most annoying everyday ailments. Oh, and they taste awesome, too.Recipes adapted from Clean Green Drinks by Candice Kumai (Galvanized Books, 2014)read moreemitchell
- 5 Proven Ways To Deal With Seasonal Affective DisorderAs many as one in six people suffer from seasonal affective disorder, or SAD—a form of depression that seems to ride in on autumn’s coattails. Health experts have long suspected sun exposure (or lack thereof) has something to do with the phenomenon. And new research from the University of Copenhagen seems to back up those beliefs. read moreszdanow
- 7 Things You Can Do In The Morning To Promote Weight Loss All Day LongThe best part of mornings is that they’re so full of potential! No matter whether you laced up your sneaks yesterday or overindulged on a co-worker’s birthday cake, it’s a fresh chance to get closer to your health goals. To keep that get-fit momentum going all day long, start your day off right with these morning habits that will motivate you even more. 1. G […]emitchell
- 9 Surprising Treatments for Low LibidoWelcome to 2014, a time when we've got health and wellness advancements like headbands that help you meditate and fitness trackers so smart they know when you're slacking off. read moremmessing
- 8 Reasons Your Nails Keep BreakingThere's a lot more to your nails than meets the eye. In fact, what you see on the surface has been in the works for a while, growing out from the nail matrix (the living tissue below your cuticle responsible for the healthy growth of your nails) that's deep in your fingers. It's a complicated system, and when your nails start looking not-so-ho […]emFrey
- 8 Ways To Prevent A ColdWhen it comes to colds, you know the drill. Once you have one, the best you can do is chain yourself to a box of tissues and brave the storm. In other words, prevention really is the best medicine. Here, 8 surprisingly effective ways to cut colds off before they start. read moreemitchell
- The New Way To Outsmart Your Sweet Tooth—Just In Time For HalloweenYou've heard about the research linking breakfast to weight loss, but you're not convinced. A new study in Nutrition Journal may finally persuade you that squeezing in breakfast is absolutely worth the effort—especially if you have a sweet tooth. read moremmessing
- 9 Surprising Things That Are Killing Your Sex DriveCuddled under the covers… alone. Sound like your ultimate fantasy? While everyone occasionally has a night or two where they're just not in the mood, frequently not feeling it is a red flag. Not only can a lack of a sex life lead to tension between you and your partner, but it can make you feel exhausted and run down, says Shahnoz Rustamova, MD, a gynec […]szdanow