New Project – it can help you or someone that you know!
Thanks for stopping by!
I found this great new way to work at home that does not cost a dime for the first 30 days! There are mentors and easy steps to take to get you to a great income at home.
The system was designed by an American missionary in Japan. She understands that this information and training is valuable, but the people that really need it cannot spend money until they are making money. How perfect!
Welcome to The 10K Challenge! A no-nonsense, no
fluff program that’s designed to help you extract
(what else?) $10,000 a month from solid
established online offers, working a minimum of
35 minutes a day.
- 30 days free trial.
– Work hard for 35 minutes, then walk away.
– Daily instructions and checklists.
– Very small, one time out of pocket expense.
– Multiple income streams, promote only one link!
– Personal mentor, and supportive group, both.
See you on the inside!
- 55,953 hits
- #ft @Oress1984, @_atanas_, @CDHill9, @PennDragonArt, @CBPratt, @lawndude420, @Timothy_Hughes #followtuesday by twitnerd.com 15 hours ago
- #ft @Cordle2012, @saivinod, @JackiesBuzz, @OptioneerJM, @PaulXbrow2, @msmir, @fpvallet #followtuesday by twitnerd.com 15 hours ago
- #ft @yegispnk, @Randy_Gage, @nathanwpace, @WrapnLoseParty, @TClake, @Xavgenper, @McNabbShawn #followtuesday by twitnerd.com 15 hours ago
- #ft @wideglide96, @disco2man, @tzarulnicolai, @mindykoch, @ouRightsORG, @TolkienLibrary #followtuesday by twitnerd.com 15 hours ago
- #ft @Logik007, @Late_Bloomers, @ChadwickHalse, @SydesJokes, @AmarisAdara, @rangerj #followtuesday by twitnerd.com 15 hours ago
- This Low-Cal Ingredient Makes Burgers Taste Unbelievably Good Here's a concept: burgers, tacos, and meatloaf with more taste and half the guilt. It can happen, thanks to a new secret ingredient: mushrooms. A new study in the Journal of Food Science finds that substituting a whopping 50% to 80% of the ground beef in one meal with sautéed, ground button mushrooms boosted flavor intensity beyond that of an all-beef m […]mmessing
- The Rx Meds That Do More Harm Than GoodA class of powerful prescription painkillers called opioids—which includes name-brand drugs like Vicodin and OxyContin—comes with more risks than benefits, argues a new position paper in the journal Neurology. In fact, the author of the paper refers to the rise in opioid use as “a national epidemic and public health emergency.” read moreABeal
- 9 Surprising Signs Of DepressionMost of us would recognize classic depression, with its heavy veil of sadness and hopelessness. But what if you just started getting stomachaches or were suddenly very snappy? Could you be depressed without knowing it? read moremmessing
- 3 Surprising Oatmeal Recipes You Can Eat For Every MealOatmeal is about to have a moment, and Sam Stephens is so on it. Stephens is the founder of Oatmeals, a quaint oatmeal bar in the West Village with a "choose your toppings" concept that resembles a fro-yo joint, except that she's traded the yogurt for wholesome oats and the brownie bites for almond butter. She was also chosen as Quaker's […]ABeal
- The Weird Link Between Your Changing Skirt Size And Breast Cancer RiskIf your scale's been creeping in the wrong direction for a while now, fitting into last year's fall clothes may not be your only concern. A new study published in BMJ shows that going up a skirt size every 10 years between your mid 20s and mid 60s is linked to a 33% hike in postmenopausal breast cancer risk. read moreemFrey
- 6 Quick Ideas For RhubarbWhen these red and green stalks appear at the farmer's market, it's a sure sign that spring has arrived. Although technically a vegetable and rarely eaten raw, rhubarb has great fruity flavor when paired with a sweetener to tone down its tartness. Bright-red varieties are prized for color, but they're not necessarily sweeter than green types. […]ABeal
- Here's How To Freeze Fruits And Veggies So They Don't Get MushyHolding on to the final bit of sun-kissed produce means—funnily enough—freezing it. Wash, cut, and prep your favorite produce as directed below, then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze until firm. Transfer to a freezer bag and label. Corn: Shave the kernels from the cob before freezing. (Try these 5 delicious ideas for corn.) read more […]ABeal
- The Scientific Reason You Are—Or Are Not—Sexually Attracted To SomeoneIf a naked female stands in front of a man, where do his eyes gaze first and why? What judgment can you make about a man based on his hands? Why can a seemingly beautiful person be such a physical turn off? Why do women flip their hair when sexually attracted? What facial clue on a man is correlated with him being less faithful? The answers to these question […]emFrey
- How Many Memory Slips Are Too Many?Everybody misplaces cell phones or forgets a name from time to time. But if you're older than 60 and feel like your memory is slipping, don't just ignore it—you may be at greater risk for brain diseases like dementia, according to new research from the University of Kentucky. read moreszdanow
- Is Salt Really The Enemy It's Always Been Accused Of Being?For anyone dealing with high blood pressure, the standard advice for decades has been to avoid salt as vigilantly as you avoid fingerprints on the subway. But now a new study says that salt may not be so bad for your heart's health after all. Can that really be true? read moreABeal