New Project – it can help you or someone that you know!
Thanks for stopping by!
I found this great new way to work at home that does not cost a dime for the first 30 days! There are mentors and easy steps to take to get you to a great income at home.
The system was designed by an American missionary in Japan. She understands that this information and training is valuable, but the people that really need it cannot spend money until they are making money. How perfect!
Welcome to The 10K Challenge! A no-nonsense, no
fluff program that’s designed to help you extract
(what else?) $10,000 a month from solid
established online offers, working a minimum of
35 minutes a day.
- 30 days free trial.
- Work hard for 35 minutes, then walk away.
- Daily instructions and checklists.
- Very small, one time out of pocket expense.
- Multiple income streams, promote only one link!
- Personal mentor, and supportive group, both.
See you on the inside!
- 53,709 hits
- Social Networks Should You Care About in 2014? goo.gl/8lgvr2 via @BerriePelser 2 hours ago
- Today stats: 19 followers, 14 unfollowers and followed 4 people via Unfollowers.com/?s=dt 9 hours ago
- Amazement, ! (Amazement, !) plus.google.com/photos/1039229… 9 hours ago
- Gute Nacht allen G+-FreundenGood night to all G+-friends plus.google.com/photos/1043248… 9 hours ago
- It's the Little Things in LifeHow can you not love this?@For your reading enjoyment check out this article, on my… plus.google.com/10381424468674… 9 hours ago
- Have you ever been treated for depression?Poll Active Date: Thu, 04/24/2014 - 09:00 I went to counseling years ago. I'm taking antidepressants. I'm currently getting therapy and taking meds. I need treatment—but I've never gotten any. No, depression has never been an issue for me. See Results […]ABeal
- HP Slider 4.24.14Slider Slide HED: Natural Pain Relief Slider Slide DEK: Ease achy muscles with this DIY herbal remedy Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Ease Muscle Aches With This DIY Herbal Remedy Slider Slide HED: There's No Delicate Way To Say This Slider Slide DEK: But your #2 can say a lot about your health. Here […]ABeal
- The Rise Of Open-Source SeedsThe shackled seed. The indentured seed. The consolidated, controlled, restricted seed. Elevated language for mere germination, perhaps, but that’s how a new group of researchers is talking about plant breeding. Most of the seeds used to grow our collective garden of food aren’t free—they’re patented by institutions and large seed companies, who own them and […]aoaklan1
- 9 Sandals That Won’t Wreck Your FeetSlideshow Caption: Insanely comfortable podiatrist-approved picks Date Published: Wed, 04/23/2014 Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: wesmanley Created By: wesmanley Ad Tags Move 1st Ad Unit Above Slide Title: 1st Ad unit in normal position Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable 2nd Ad unit Facebook Comments: 0 Slides Image: Slide Body: Alth […]wesmanley
- Can Infidelity Be Prevented?Experiencing infidelity in a relationship is a hurtful and damaging experience. However, the reality is that staying faithful to one person can sometimes be challenging. We all have sexual needs and desires, and sometimes it can be very difficult to deny those feelings and uphold one's vows of monogamy. After all, in the early days of humankind when cou […]mmessing
- HP Slider 4.23.14Slider Slide HED: 20 Super Salads Slider Slide DEK: Low-calorie recipes that won't leave you hungry (or grumpy) Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 20 Low-Calorie Salads That Won't Leave You Hungry Slider Slide HED: Are You Ready? Slider Slide DEK: Welcome to the 28-Day Transformation Challenge—have […]ABeal
- 20 Low-Calorie Salads That Won't Leave You HungrySlideshow Caption: Satisfy your taste buds with these easy recipes Date Published: Tue, 04/22/2014 Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: mmessing Created By: mmessing Ad Tags Next SlideShow-Max: 100 Cleanest Packaged Food Awards 2014: Snacks Move 1st Ad Unit Above Slide Title: 1st Ad unit in normal position Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable […]mmessing
- How Contaminated Is Your Chicken?Raw poultry has always been a haven for bacteria, but new government findings suggest that the problem could be getting even worse. Infections from campylobacter, a bacteria commonly found on uncooked chicken, spiked 13% since 2008, according to a new CDC report. "In terms of why the numbers are rising, nobody has any good insight," says Jennifer Q […]emFrey
- Ease Muscle Aches With This DIY Herbal RemedyThumbnail: Before there were pills for every ache and pain, there were poultices. These warm, plant-based pastes are applied to wounds or sore muscles and are formulated to create a healing response. "Poultices are a very simple way to deliver herbs to the body," says Jessica Hayman, ND, a naturopathic physician in Sedona, Arizona. Facebook Commen […]wesmanley
- Why You're Twice As Likely To Care About Your Health On Tuesday Than On SaturdayThe claim: You're almost twice as likely to search for web content related to your health on Mondays and Tuesdays, as opposed to Saturdays, shows research appearing in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]mmessing