Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 45,563 hits
- Seniors Shouldn't Struggle to Make Rent - The Petition Site fb.me/EP6ispU2 10 minutes ago
- Seniors shouldn't struggle to make rent: thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/724… via @Care2 11 minutes ago
- May 18 2013 Baby Robins in our yard: youtu.be/O4m7G95B_8E?a via @YouTube 24 minutes ago
- Our yard 05182013 http://t.co/miKbxWRGAz 26 minutes ago
- Our yard 05182013 Robin chicks http://t.co/r9Kfv0rgEI 26 minutes ago
- HP Slider 5.19.13Slider Slide HED: Stressed? Slider Slide DEK: Why you should book a hot stone massage ASAP Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Hot Stone Massage Slider Slide HED: Natural Menopause Solutions Slider Slide DEK: 14 gentle ways to ease symptoms Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link […]ABeal
- HP Slider 5.18.13Slider Slide HED: Target Your Trouble Spots Slider Slide DEK: The very best moves for your most stubborn areas Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Love Your Whole Body! Slider Slide HED: Sure, Beans Are Good For You Slider Slide DEK: But does it matter if they're fresh or canned? Here's what to know […]ABeal
- Bye-Bye Gray Hair—for Good?Just when going gray started getting chic (hello, Helen Mirren, Jamie Lee Curtis, and George Clooney!), the root cause of gray hair and a treatment for stopping it in its tracks was found by a group of researchers from Germany’s E.M. Arndt University of Greifswald and the UK’s University of Bradford. It all boils down to an enzyme called catalase that breaks […]crossi
- Grapefruit Lovers, Rejoice!Your love affair with grapefruit is within good reason—it has the power to lower “bad” LDL cholesterol, is high in vitamin C, and can even help lighten up dark elbows and knees (seriously!). But if you avoided the ruby reds for fear they might interfere with your medications, the results of a new study meta-analysis published in Expert Opinion on Drug Metabo […]nelias
- How Many Sweets Can I Eat?Reader question: What percentage of my daily caloric intake can come from sweets/whatever I want? Ashley’s answer: Here's the only problem with lots of sweets: When the body can’t produce enough insulin to take the sugar into the cells, you put yourself at risk for elevated blood sugar levels (which can lead to diabetes), plus chronic inflammation, incr […]aoaklan1
- Don't Trash It!Despite efforts to keep oceans clean, they're trashier, finds a recent report from the Ocean Conservancy. How trashy? More than 10 million pounds, says Nicholas Mallos, conservation biologist and marine debris specialist. "We found a tremendous amount of trash this year, as we do every year." But this year was one for the record books: the thi […]scastillo
- Can Probiotics Help You Lose Weight?Probiotics are so hot right now. Every week bring news of another benefit tied to these tiny bacteria, which naturally congregate by the millions in your gut and intestines. Recent research has shown probiotics can aid digestion and ward off illness. Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]katelynhw
- HP Slider 5.17.13Slider Slide HED: Warm Weather Means One Thing Slider Slide DEK: Ice cream! Here's how to indulge without regret. Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Waistline-Friendly Ice Cream Treats Slider Slide HED: Hold The Unsolicited Advice Slider Slide DEK: Keep-the-peace rules for parenting adult kids Slider Sl […]ABeal
- Where The Salt HidesSlideshow Caption: 6 “healthy” foods with sky-high sodium counts Date Published: Thu, 05/16/2013 Meta Tags Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: katelynhw Created By: katelynhw Ad Tags Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable 2nd Ad unit Facebook Comments: 0 Slides Image: Slide Body: A bowl of cereal for breakfast. Deli turkey on whole-grain brea […]katelynhw
- Poor Sleep Triples Prostate Cancer RiskSure, his restless insomnia keeps you up at night. But sleep disruptions could turn deadly for your guy. Men who have trouble falling or staying asleep may have as much as double the risk of developing prostate cancer as those who snooze soundly. [sidebar]The results come from a new study of more than 2,000 men published in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, B […]emFrey