Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 56,526 hits
- RT @sprague_paul: #ff @8270chihaya, @jihidaqabeba, @Kvvinto, @sallykwitt, @monicabragau, @mohanadhsan4000 #followfriday by http://t.co/CLBk… 4 hours ago
- RT @SupatraKadkaew: #ff @sallykwitt, @viragshah4, @AlaureMktg, @VenTESOL, @paulsteinbrueck, @EricomGal #followfriday 4 hours ago
- RT @Logik007: #FF #XeeMe Stars: @tzarulnicolai @SallyKWitt @WendySoucie @purgly @hgwoudboer @RodneyPike @MQtodd @chillie31512 @appearoo 4 hours ago
- RT @RoarkSusan: #FF @stevekrohn @carley222 @patweber @sallykwitt @kg1313 @TumorWarrior @sfharper @davidbrier @SharonBushman1 @tripletsfan19… 4 hours ago
- RT @stevekrohn: @RoarkSusan @carley222 @patweber @sallykwitt @kg1313 @TumorWarrior @sfharper @davidbrier @SharonBushman1 @tripletsfan19 @Ra… 4 hours ago
- 10 New Ways To Eat Grapefruit1. Citrus Rounds With Mint And Crystallized GingerOn a large platter, arrange rounds of pink grapefruit, navel orange, and blood orange. Sprinkle with minced crystallized ginger, fresh mint leaves, and a pinch salt. Drizzle with honey.NUTRITION (per serving) 116 cal, 2 g pro, 24 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 16 g sugars, 2.5 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 7 mg sodium read more […]emFrey
- 10 Myths About Thinning HairHow's this for scary: You're just as likely to deal with hair loss as the guy next door. We're not talking about full-blown balding, but more subtle (and no less traumatic) thinning, like your part getting wider or your scalp showing through. "About 40–50% of women are affected by hair thinning," says Nicole Rogers, MD, a hair transp […]mmessing
- 7 Weird Ways Slacking Off Can Help You Lose More WeightLosing weight is hard work. Sometimes the gym is just so far away, and that box of donuts is just so right there. But here's some good news for the willpower deprived: You don't have to be obsessive about diet and exercise to lose weight. Slackers can be slim, too. Here's what to do: read moremmessing
- 9 Drugstore Anti-Agers That Actually WorkThis may come as a surprise: Many drugstore beauty products contain the exact same ingredients as the precious pricey bottles in department stores. Even better, many of these brands put just as many years of research and development into each product. So what's the difference? Drugstore products tend to skip the exotic extras and the bottles and jars ma […]szdanow
- This Fruit Could Help Cancel Out A High-Fat DietNo single fruit or veggie can be the answer to all of your dietary dreams—that’s why we never jumped on the mono-meal trend (10 bananas for lunch? Gross.). But sometimes a food does something so cool that we have to give it a little special attention: According to a new UC Berkeley study, consuming grapefruits regularly may help trigger weight loss and count […]szdanow
- 8 Things Your Sleep Habits Say About YouYou're ready for a great night. Conditions are perfect. You've got a 68-degree room, mattress with your sleep number, a pillow that cradles your head, and curtains that block out all light. But, once again, you're tossing and turning. You're pacing in the middle of the night and tired in the morning. Poor sleep leaves you irritable, moody […]emFrey
- The Healthiest Teas To Drink From Morning To NightFor Zhena Muzyka, tea is a way of life. The author of Life by the Cup: Ingredients for a Purpose-Filled Life of Bottomless Happiness and Limitless Success began her love affair with tea because of her grandmother, who was a Gypsy in Ukraine. "She gardened and had this massive garden with botanicals and roses and herbs," Muzyka told FoxNews.com. […]mmessing
- Eat THIS, Consume 16% Less Food For The Rest Of The DayFrom jalapeños to habaneros, spicy peppers may be the missing ingredient in your weight-loss plan. Not only do they fire up your body’s calorie-burning centers, but they also keep you feeling full longer, concludes a new study review published in the journal Nutrition Today. read moreemitchell
- 6 Natural Depression Remedies Worth TryingIf you're depressed, as some 19 millions Americans are, joining the Prozac nation may not necessarily be the answer. For one thing, antidepressants work for only half the people who try them, says David Mischoulon, MD, PhD, an associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Then there are the side effects—fatigue, weight gain, sexual dysfun […]szdanow
- People Are Whitening Their Teeth With... Charcoal?If you haven't already spent a full 7 minutes of your life watching an oddly fascinating YouTube video of someone brushing their teeth with pitch-black paste, we'll fill you in. They're using activated charcoal (a reheated, oxidized version of the stuff you buy for summer cookouts) as a natural tooth whitener. The strangest part? It actually w […]mmessing