Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 52,906 hits
- I'm at Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell (Pennington, NJ) 4sq.com/1ek9VoI 8 hours ago
- First Annual Charity Dinner & I Love Animals Award goo.gl/MI3okU via @AmazonCares 12 hours ago
- Today stats: 17 followers, 10 unfollowers and followed 34 people via Unfollowers.com/?s=dt 13 hours ago
- What I learned from my near death experience. "We are alive" by @drkent youtube.com/watch?v=tzDndJ… 17 hours ago
- Man Takes Breathtaking, Unexpected Aerial Shot of the Chicago Skyline With His iPhone dashburst.com/chicago-skylin… via @DashBurst 17 hours ago
- Will Working Out At Night Really Wreck Your Sleep?The claim: If you've ever been told to avoid exercise in the hours leading up to bedtime, don't settle into the couch and fire up your Netflix just yet. A new study in Sleep Medicine challenges this common sleep recommendation by finding that evening workouts have no negative effects on the quality of your sleep. NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 […]nniemiec
- When you think about your life, you feel...Poll Active Date: Mon, 03/10/2014 - 04:00 Grateful—I love my life! Satisfied overall Unhappy. There's so much I want to change. See ResultsABeal
- HP Slider 3.10.14Slider Slide HED: Make Love, Not Resentment Slider Slide DEK: 5 strategies to fight less and love more Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 5 Simple Tips To Love More And Fight Less Slider Slide HED: A Tastier Way To Wake Up Slider Slide DEK: 8 fresh takes on your favorite breakfasts Slider Slide Image: Slide […]ABeal
- channel slider - weight loss - 03.07.14Slider Active Date: Fri, 03/07/2014 - 18:20 Slider Slide HED: 7-Day Slimdown Slider Slide DEK: 7 ways to lose weight in 7 days Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 7 Ways To Lose Weight In 7 Days Slider Slide HED: Cook Once, Eat All Week Slider Slide DEK: With roasted veggies, you'll have salads, frittat […]mroberson
- The Ring That Prevents Pregnancy And STDsYou’re a multitasker—so why shouldn’t your birth control be, too? Research just released in PLOS One unveils a vaginal ring that could simultaneously keep women from getting pregnant and contracting HIV and herpes. NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]crossi
- The Diet You Google The MostThe Paleo diet, also known as the Caveman diet, was the most Googled diet in 2013 and the early part of 2014. Besides having a catchy name, this diet has an appealing premise: If cavemen didn’t eat it, neither should you. But is the Paleo diet actually good for you? Here's what you need to know. [sidebar]The pros: NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read […]crossi
- How The Environment Is Affecting And Your FertilityDo you know what toxins are lurking in your environment? The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine issued a joint committee opinion paper in September requesting policy changes by the government after uncovering evidence that environmental toxins are increasingly becoming a high-level threat to […]crossi
- The New Trend Of Washing Your Face With...Dirt?These days, the road to purifying your pores might look more like a mud run. White charcoal, black soap, clay masks, and skin-saving muds are hotter than ever. Why are these facial cleansers having a moment? They’re detoxers. “Activated charcoal has been treated with oxygen, which gives it the ability to act like a magnet for toxins and impurities,” explains […]crossi
- Laurie Puhn Contributor Display as Expert: 0 Contributor Image: Laurie Puhn has a bachelor's and a law degree from Harvard University, where she served on the Board of the Harvard Mediation Program. Contributor First Name: Laurie Contributor Last Name: Puhn Contributor Bio: Laurie Puhn has a bachelor's and a law degree from Harvard University, where she s […]emFrey
- Control Your Anger, Stop A Heart Attack?The claim: Your risk for a heart attack increases exponentially after an angry outburst, according to research published in the European Heart Journal. NOFOLLOW: 0 Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]crossi