Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 54,910 hits
- Sally K Witt, Internet Success 4 You! is out! ln.is/paper.li/sally… Stories via @TopTrend1 29 minutes ago
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. #supersign1- Unique Outdoor Advertising Products ln.is/supersignfacto… 2 hours ago
- I gave @cfleury +K about Photography on @klout klout.com/cfleury?n=tw&v… 2 hours ago
- I gave @cfleury +K about Christianity on @klout klout.com/cfleury?n=tw&v… 2 hours ago
- My @klout score is 69. Sign up to find out yours! klout.com/?n=tw&v=nps 2 hours ago
- Positive Self-TalkMuse Text: Positive self-talk is comforting, empowering and contributes greatly to ease of mind and happiness. Muse Author: Chris Freytag Muse Background: blue palm Muse Font: Bitter Publish Date Time: Sat, 08/09/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: What's Your Mountain? Presented By: Presented by Post Grape-Nuts Brand URL: https://www.facebook.c […]mkamerman
- The Benefits of WisdomMuse Text: A certain amount of slowing is simply the price we pay for a rich set of memories and the benefits of wisdom. Muse Author: Michael Ramscar, PhD Muse Background: teal wave Muse Font: Bitter Publish Date Time: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: What's Your Mountain? Presented By: Presented by Post Grape-Nuts Brand URL: https […]mkamerman
- HP Slider 7.30.14Slider Slide HED: 10 Lower Body Toners Slider Slide DEK: Tone your waist, legs, and thighs—while keeping your gorgeous curves Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 10 Moves To Tone Your Waist, Legs, And Butt—While Keeping Your Gorgeous Curves Slider Slide HED: 6 Protein-Packed Recipes Slider Slide DEK: Stay ful […]ABeal
- Emotions as Bodily StatesMuse Text: Emotions are experienced as mental, but also as bodily states. Muse Author: Lauri Nummenmaa, PhD Muse Background: teal wave Muse Font: Lora Publish Date Time: Thu, 08/07/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: What's Your Mountain? Presented By: Presented by Post Grape-Nuts Brand URL: https://www.facebook.com/grapenutscereal […]mkamerman
- Your Internal DialogueMuse Text: Your internal dialogue determines everything about you—because what you say on the inside, determines what happens on the outside. Muse Author: Chris Freytag Muse Background: yellow flowers Muse Font: Chunk Five Publish Date Time: Wed, 08/06/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: What's Your Mountain? Presented By: Presented by Post Grape […]mkamerman
- Increasing JoyMuse Text: You can increase joy by paying concentrated attention to momentary pleasures. Muse Author: Sonja Lyubomirsky, PhD Muse Background: green birds Muse Font: Amatic SC Publish Date Time: Tue, 08/05/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: What's Your Mountain? Presented By: Presented by Post Grape-Nuts Brand URL: https://www.facebook.com/grape […]mkamerman
- Increasing JoyMuse Text: We all know we're supposed to count our blessings, but we may not realize that in this platitude lies one of the most significant ways of increasing joy. Muse Author: Andrea Malin Muse Background: blue palm Muse Font: Amatic SC Publish Date Time: Mon, 08/04/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: What's Your Mountain? Presented By: Pr […]mkamerman
- Love and Nurturing OurselvesMuse Text: If we think of our bodies as separate from our minds—as if they're animals we're caring for—it can help us to direct some of that love and nurturing we're so good at giving others toward ourselves. Muse Author: Jena La Flamme Muse Background: yellow flowers Muse Font: Lora Publish Date Time: Sun, 08/03/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Bran […]mkamerman
- Romantic TimeMuse Text: Romantic time with one another is what a relationship should be about—it should not just be the icing on the cake. Muse Author: Michele Weiner-Davis Muse Background: orange citrus Muse Font: Chunk Five Publish Date Time: Sat, 08/02/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: What's Your Mountain? Presented By: Presented by Post Grape Nuts Bran […]mkamerman
- Self-TalkMuse Text: Changing how you talk to yourself can be one of the most important things you can do for your health, your mood and your body! Muse Author: Chris Freytag Muse Background: yellow flowers Muse Font: Crete Round Publish Date Time: Fri, 08/01/2014 - 04:00 Sponsor Brand Message: "What's Your Mountain?" Presented By: Presented by P […]mkamerman