Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 56,385 hits
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ empireavenue.com/sallykwitt) 4sq.com/1yseKYo 5 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ Library Reading Rm in PA) 4sq.com/1yseKYg 5 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ Internetsuccess4you.com) 4sq.com/1sW5iuG 5 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ Social Media in Morrisville, PA) 4sq.com/1rqjk4B 5 hours ago
- Checked in automatically with the Uber Check-In app! ubercheckin.com (@ Scenic Arbor Lea in Yardley, PA) 4sq.com/1vWkmuF 5 hours ago
- The Secret Health Risk Of Chia SeedsChia seeds have been enjoying their moment in the spotlight for the last few years, thanks to experts and research alike touting their potential health benefits. But these little seeds, often marketed as a superfood, may come with a secret health threat: They can potentially block your esophagus, according to a patient case study from Carolinas HealthCare Sy […]emFrey
- The Bizarre Thing That Ups Your Risk Of Broken BonesWhen it comes to excruciating pain, kidney stones are the gift that keeps on giving. Because after the wrenching experience of passing one, you could be more likely to break a bone, suggests a new study. read moreemitchell
- 5 Popular Pills That Could Be Making You SickWe take medicine to feel better. But get this: Some of the most popular drugs in America actually rob the body of essential nutrients, leaving us with a long list of other mysterious symptoms that often lead to—you guessed it—more ailments and prescriptions. This doesn't have to be the case. Suzy Cohen, RPh, "America's Most Trusted Pharmacist […]szdanow
- The One Time You Should Never Ever Use Hand SanitizerUh-oh, that hand sanitizer dispenser next to the cash register at your favorite lunch spot might be doing way more harm than good. Lather up before you grab the receipt, and you could unknowingly expose yourself to crazy-high amounts of the estrogen-mimicking chemical BPA, according to new research published in the journal PLoS One. read moremmessing
- 5 Guilt-Free Potpie RecipesThese savory potpies are the definition of fall comfort food—with a clean, modern, low-sugar twist. Get ready to find your new favorite potpie, plus, a super-easy dough recipe. MORE: 20 Classic Fall Recipes You'll Loveread moremmessing
- The Surprising Reason You May Be Able To Eat More Fat Than MenHere’s a new finding that throws the whole "girls eat salad, guys eat steak" thing right out the window: Premenopausal women appear to be less susceptible to the artery-clogging effects of saturated fat-rich meals than men, according to new research published in Cell Reports. read moreemitchell
- The Bizarre Thing That Happens Every Time You Drink A SodaIf you drink a lot of soda, you may want to brace yourself—literally. Swallowing soft drinks may increase your risk for hip fractures or other bone issues, suggests new research in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. The study team examined data on more than 70,000 post-menopausal women. Among those who slurped 12-ounces of soda (or more) daily, the […]mmessing
- The Calorie-Counting Trick That Actually WorksThe next time the line at Starbucks is threatening to burn through your resolve to eat clean—that 420-calorie chocolate-chunk cookie would go so well with a latte, wouldn't it?—take a few seconds to do some mental math and your craving may quickly evaporate. Factoring the "exercise equivalent" of an item—how long it would take to to burn it of […]vwolk
- 9 Makeup Rules For Women Over 40When the products of your past are no longer working, it's not that you've lost your touch—you just need a new set of rules to fit your face today. And thanks to new products and technology developed specifically for older skin, there's never been a better time for a little tune-up. Click through the slideshow to see 3 readers get the ultimate […]mmessing
- Meditation: The Best Thing To Happen To Sleep Since PillowsIf you're averaging less than 7 hours a night (which most Americans are), you're not getting sufficient shut-eye (see how lack of sleep can wreak havoc on your health). But smartphone bans and warm baths only go so far. Here's a bigger-commitment strategy that's worth it: meditation. read moreemitchell