Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 55,790 hits
- The day in pictures USA Today - Cows in Flims, Switzerland are decorated for the ceremonial driving of catt ln.is/weheartit.com/… 1 hour ago
- G+: Sounds so easy! (The 3-Step Pasta Dinner You've Got To Try) goo.gl/S4BPOg 1 hour ago
- Sounds so easy! fb.me/3f9KAukqZ 1 hour ago
- Sounds so easy! fplus.me/p/9vGy/53c98b0e http://t.co/P4IJttuPtd 1 hour ago
- Sally K Witt, Internet Success 4 You! is out! ln.is/paper.li/sally… Stories via @KaelinLMiller 1 hour ago
- 10-Minute Dinner Recipes For Busy WomenWe’ve all been there: long hours in the office, a late-night workout, or just a feeling of being dog-tired and don’t want to spend a bunch of time whipping up a healthy dinner. Though not quite ready to cave into Seamless, either—arg! Read on for the go-to, 10-minute recipes of healthy women, when an hour in the kitchen just isn’t going to happen. The Dish: […]ABeal
- Do Artificial Sweeteners Cause More Harm Than Good?No doubt you've heard about the recent study that links artificial sweeteners with an increased risk of diabetes. Published in the September 17 issue of Nature, the Israeli study showed that eating just an average amount of saccharin, aspartame, and sucralose (say, some Nutrasweet in your coffee and a couple Diet Cokes during the day) seems to alter the […]mmessing
- 5 Simple Ways To Cut 500 CaloriesOne pound of fat is equal to about 3,500 calories, and to shed one pound of fat in a week you would need to eat about 500 fewer calories every day. To do that you could run an hour a day, seven days a week, or you simply make some ordinary changes like these: BreakfastSwap out your morning bagel for a bowl of high-fiber cereal with half a cup of fiber-rich r […]szdanow
- You’re Just 30 Seconds Away From Becoming A Better RunnerIf you’re a dedicated runner, you’ve probably got quads of steel. But to run farther and faster, it’s just as important to strengthen your hamstrings, according to a new study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. Why? It all comes down to your running economy, or how efficiently your body uses oxygen. It’s kind of like buying a car […]vwolk
- The Completely Natural, Science-Backed Migraine SolutionIf, like me, you're part of the 13% of Americans who experience migraines, you know that sometimes, all the medicine in the world can't even touch that explosion in your head. So for many of us, the goal becomes keeping them from happening in the first place—and new research shows yoga could help with that. read morevwolk
- 3 Simple Moves That Fight Knee And Hip PainIf you’re like us, you’ve probably never paid your ankles much attention. But it turns out they can make a big difference in how you feel. “Over the years, thanks to inactivity, our ankles tend to lose flexibility and range of motion,” says Bruce Mack, cofounder of MBSC Thrive Functional Training. read moreemFrey
- The Unbelievable Speed A Virus Can Spread Around Your OfficeWell this news will make you want to quarantine yourself inside your cubicle: Viruses can spread through buildings in just a few short hours, according to a new study presented at the 54th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy. Raise your hand if you have the sudden urge to take a hot shower! Researchers from the University of Ariz […]szdanow
- 7 Times You Should Definitely Have SexChances are, you don't need any extra excuses to get it on, but it turns out that certain moments can be even better than others for having sex. Total game-changer, right? Check out the best times ever to get busy: read moreszdanow
- How Old Is Your Body Really? Find Out In 7 MovesFind out with this quick and easy at-home test based on the Thrive assessment originally developed by Gray Cook, cocreator of the Functional Movement Screen. Our word of warning: Prepare to be humbled. What you'll need: Masking tape, a 4-foot dowel (a broomstick works), and a doorway (32" to 36" wide) How to do it: Follow the directions for ea […]mmessing
- 6 Strength Training Mistakes You're MakingWe live in a time in which our good friend, Google, can attempt to answer any question. And while it's awesome that we can find so much info, it's sometimes hard to decipher which tips are totally helpful and which are totally B.S. To help separate the two, we asked six trainers for the absolute worst strength-training advice they've ever hear […]mmessing