Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 55,363 hits
- Detlev Artelt #ALSIceBucketChallange fb.me/6JZgDsD17 6 hours ago
- G+: Check it out! + goo.gl/oqB3dw@is wonderful and fresh! goo.gl/x5r5L1 7 hours ago
- G+: Good one!! goo.gl/uJjdPe 7 hours ago
- @Foodtweeks thanks so much for sharing. Just added it to my @RebelMouse rbl.ms/V9I0V4 7 hours ago
- Good one!! fplus.me/p/92Pu/53c98b0e 7 hours ago
- 7 Healthy Foods That Can Backfire If Eat Too Much Of ThemYou know that eating an entire box of cookies in one sitting isn't good for you—but experts say overdoing it with certain more nutritious foods could be just as dangerous. There's no need to ditch these foods from your diet altogether—but you'll want to avoid taking in excessive amounts since that's when they can start to compromise your […]emFrey
- What Your Facebook Posts Say About Your RelationshipOversharing on Facebook is pretty much always annoying. You ate a sandwich? Great—but no one really needs to see it. Those lovey-dovey posts about how handsome your hubby is, or pictures of the two of you smooching? Also rather grating (especially for your single pals)—but there’s more to those posts than you might think. read moreemFrey
- The American City That Sleeps The Least Is...Every city moves to a different rhythm—and now we’ve got the numbers to prove it. It’s all thanks to data analyst Brian Wilt, who tracked the habits of people who use UP, a sleep-and-movement tracking system that includes a wristband and smartphone app. His results compile the activity of more than 5,000 users of the technology in 45 cities worldwide. read m […]cpraderio
- What It's Like To Grow Up Terrified You'll Inherit Your Mother's SchizophreniaIn 1974, when I was 7 and my sister was a toddler, my mother changed: From a housewife whose main concern was the care and feeding of her family, she turned into a woman who believed a secret war was imminent. One day she packed up, drove us to a summer cottage we owned on a remote corner of the Virginia peninsula, and started setting up a MASH unit for the […]vwolk
- 11 Workout Tips For Achy JointsWhen I was in my 20s, I’d go to the gym, hop on a machine and start working out without thinking twice about my joints. Now, at 55, there are days when it seems a whole lot easier to skip my workout altogether than to deal with my achy knees. And, since you’re reading this, I’m guessing you can relate to my frustration. read moreszdanow
- Can You Really Be Fit And Fat? One Mammal Has It Down.Self-proclaimed champions of multitasking, listen up: There’s a new kid on the block. You’re about to meet the creature whose do-it-all nonchalance puts your email-while-exercising skills to shame, a being who’d only shrug at your dinner-made-while-helping-with-homework ability. That’s because this natural wonder has mastered the art of being fat and healthy […]cpraderio
- 1 In 7 People Suffers From "Sleep Drunkenness." Do You?You answer the phone instead of switching off your alarm. Or you mistake your spouse for someone else—or someone else for your spouse. You're not sleepwalking. You're suffering from "sleep drunkenness," or brief bouts of bizarre behavior or confusion after waking. According to a new study appearing in the journal Neurology, roughly 15% of […]mmessing
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Really Help You Lose Weight?Photo by Thinkstock QUESTION: Miranda Kerr reportedly uses apple cider vinegar on her salads to stay slim, while Megan Fox mixes it with water to "clean out her system," according to The Daily Mail. So can apple cider vinegar actually help you lose weight? read moremmessing
- 18 Little Ways To Look Younger On A BudgetWhen money's tight, it may seem that beauty indulgences should be the first things to go. But just because your budget calls for some belt tightening, that’s no reason not to look better than ever. The trick is to bolster your beauty routine by making no- or low-cost moves that deliver maximum impact. From hiding dark circles to boosting hair’s shine, h […]vwolk
- 4 Weird Things That Can Increase Your AppetiteIllustration by Mikey Burton Even if you're generally in tune with your eating M.O., there are a few less-obvious factors impacting your appetite that you may not even be aware of. Lisa Young, PhD, RD, author of The Portion Teller Plan, explains four surprising things that may be making you hungrier. Beware of these sneaky weight-loss roadblocks. read m […]mmessing