Blogs from my friends – awesome list to explore!!
I have been running behind this week because of exciting projects. So, I want to give extra love and attention to these blogs and posts so that my friends know how much I appreciate them and their writing.
I actually have a LOT more friends than this. LOL. I just chose the ones that I needed to for today.
If you want to know how to find friends like this, let me know! I can invite you to join any group that is appropriate for you if you like.
Many of my friends are in multiple groups with me. That is when you really get to know each other well.
It is a pleasure to keep up with these blogs and learn about my friends, their lives, their thoughts, and their work.
Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!
Some of My Team Work group friends -
Some of My Co Working group friends -
Some of My friends from Honor Your Feminine Greatness group -
Some of My Kickin’ it with Klout friends-
Some of My Triberr friends -
Bruce and Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
skype – sallylovesanimals
home office (267) 209-0558
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day http://bit.ly/witt10k
- 56,340 hits
- funny from Facebook weheartit.com/link/65Sy6c 1 hour ago
- Yelp, the Creativity Killer ln.is/wp.me/dVMvw 1 hour ago
- I was a real estate broker/owner for many years, so I have an appreciation for a good professional Pest Control... fb.me/4lON1nbxa 1 hour ago
- Twitter friends I love! @HotWebDesigns, @BlackCaesar3XOG, @marjoryk2012, @splashlightmkg, @BrigittesStore twitnerd.com 1 hour ago
- Twitter friends I love! @MaryGMiller, @scorpio_319, @kitcatlyon, @WaterWayRealty, @joanstewart1, @TheMagicOfSoMe twitnerd.com 1 hour ago
- The Bizarre Thing That Happens Every Time You Drink A SodaIf you drink a lot of soda, you may want to brace yourself—literally. Swallowing soft drinks may increase your risk for hip fractures or other bone issues, suggests new research in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. The study team examined data on more than 70,000 post-menopausal women. Among those who slurped 12-ounces of soda (or more) daily, the […]mmessing
- Meditation: The Best Thing To Happen To Sleep Since PillowsIf you're averaging less than 7 hours a night (which most Americans are), you're not getting sufficient shut-eye (see how lack of sleep can wreak havoc on your health). But smartphone bans and warm baths only go so far. Here's a bigger-commitment strategy that's worth it: meditation. read moreemitchell
- The Scary Truth About What You Did Last Night In BedDid you get less than 7 hours of sleep? Thought so (40% of Americans do). Averaging that much can kill you—literally. Sleep is just as vital to good health as diet and exercise, and not getting enough can lead to diabetes, obesity, and heart trouble. Now scientists are adding one more wake-up call to that list: Lack of sleep damages the brain. As in, gives y […]emitchell
- The Natural Fix For Your Seasonal DepressionFeeling blue or just down on yourself? Downing more produce could help. A new study in BMJ Open finds that adequate fruit and veggie intake was associated with big mental perks, helping to lift levels of optimism, happiness, self-esteem, and resilience. Great news, considering about a half million Americans suffer from seasonal affective disorder (SAD) and u […]emFrey
- 10 Perfect Snacks To Pair With CoffeeIt's 10 am and you need a post-breakfast, pre-lunch pick-me-up. A satisfying snack that can both complement your second (OK, third) cup of coffee without sabotaging your lunch. But what?—you've sworn off junk like doughnuts, but raw kale chips aren't going to cut it either. Try these 10 healthy options with flavors that go well with a cup of j […]emitchell
- 11 Natural Solutions For Bad BreathEveryone worries about bad breath from time to time especially after a spicy meal or a cup of coffee. In fact, about 9 percent of people reported having bad breath within the past 6 months, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For some people, bad breath is persistent and experts agree it’s likely a symptom of a more serious hea […]szdanow
- 7 Fantastic Recipes For Fall VeggiesYou just went to the farmers' market and your reusable tote bags are filled with colorful Brussels sprouts, apples, pears, squash, and beets. And while more healthy goodness is always great thing—"eating in-season means your fruits and vegetables are at their peak of nutrient density," says Miranda Hammer, RD, of The Crunchy Radish—so is knowi […]ABeal
- 3 Unbelievable Benefits of Tart Cherry JuiceLet us let you in on the juicy new secret of natural cures: tart cherry juice, the antioxidant-rich liquid that’s increasingly being hailed as an answer to pain, swelling, and sleeplessness. (We hear the rest of the juice aisle is feeling a little sour with jealousy.) Grab a bottle at your grocery store and read up on the powerful health benefits research ha […]cpraderio
- BroccoLeaf: The New Kale You Have To TryGet your blenders, salad bowls, and skillets ready—there's a new leafy green in town, and it's seriously tasty. BroccoLeaf, the latest offering from Foxy Brands, is exactly what it sounds like—the nutrient-dense leaves of the broccoli plant that farmers have traditionally tossed aside while cultivating broccoli crowns. read moreszdanow
- 5 Reasons Your Allergies Are Driving You Crazy This FallThought you left the seasonal sniffles with your sandals and sundresses? Anyone with weed and mold allergies can tell you that spring isn't the only season that can make you suffer—autumn is also a red-eyed, runny-nosed minefield. Find out what's making your allergies seem so bad right now, plus learn how to take control of your symptoms. read more […]mmessing