Blogs from my friends – awesome list to explore!!
I have been running behind this week because of exciting projects. So, I want to give extra love and attention to these blogs and posts so that my friends know how much I appreciate them and their writing.
I actually have a LOT more friends than this. LOL. I just chose the ones that I needed to for today.
If you want to know how to find friends like this, let me know! I can invite you to join any group that is appropriate for you if you like.
Many of my friends are in multiple groups with me. That is when you really get to know each other well.
It is a pleasure to keep up with these blogs and learn about my friends, their lives, their thoughts, and their work.
Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!
Some of My Team Work group friends -
Some of My Co Working group friends -
Some of My friends from Honor Your Feminine Greatness group -
Some of My Kickin’ it with Klout friends-
Some of My Triberr friends -
Bruce and Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
skype – sallylovesanimals
home office (267) 209-0558
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day http://bit.ly/witt10k
- 56,524 hits
- IBO Toolbox gives you so much to grow and market your business for FREE!!!! See my profile at ln.is/viadeo.com/s/V… and join today. 30 minutes ago
- IBO Toolbox gives you so much to grow and market your business for FREE!!!! See my profile at ln.is/www.ibourl.com… and join today. 31 minutes ago
- #EmpireAvenue helps u to meet great people on Social Media and to learn how to do it right! Free to join and play! ln.is/www.ibourl.com… 32 minutes ago
- Hyacinth Flowers found on Facebook ln.is/weheartit.com/… 1 hour ago
- Sally K Witt, Internet Success 4 You! is out! ln.is/paper.li/sally… Stories via @AElmosta @SZaborac @Loans_Expert 3 hours ago
- 10 New Ways To Eat Grapefruit1. Citrus Rounds With Mint And Crystallized GingerOn a large platter, arrange rounds of pink grapefruit, navel orange, and blood orange. Sprinkle with minced crystallized ginger, fresh mint leaves, and a pinch salt. Drizzle with honey.NUTRITION (per serving) 116 cal, 2 g pro, 24 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 16 g sugars, 2.5 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 7 mg sodium read more […]emFrey
- 10 Myths About Thinning HairHow's this for scary: You're just as likely to deal with hair loss as the guy next door. We're not talking about full-blown balding, but more subtle (and no less traumatic) thinning, like your part getting wider or your scalp showing through. "About 40–50% of women are affected by hair thinning," says Nicole Rogers, MD, a hair transp […]mmessing
- 7 Weird Ways Slacking Off Can Help You Lose More WeightLosing weight is hard work. Sometimes the gym is just so far away, and that box of donuts is just so right there. But here's some good news for the willpower deprived: You don't have to be obsessive about diet and exercise to lose weight. Slackers can be slim, too. Here's what to do: read moremmessing
- 9 Drugstore Anti-Agers That Actually WorkThis may come as a surprise: Many drugstore beauty products contain the exact same ingredients as the precious pricey bottles in department stores. Even better, many of these brands put just as many years of research and development into each product. So what's the difference? Drugstore products tend to skip the exotic extras and the bottles and jars ma […]szdanow
- This Fruit Could Help Cancel Out A High-Fat DietNo single fruit or veggie can be the answer to all of your dietary dreams—that’s why we never jumped on the mono-meal trend (10 bananas for lunch? Gross.). But sometimes a food does something so cool that we have to give it a little special attention: According to a new UC Berkeley study, consuming grapefruits regularly may help trigger weight loss and count […]szdanow
- 8 Things Your Sleep Habits Say About YouYou're ready for a great night. Conditions are perfect. You've got a 68-degree room, mattress with your sleep number, a pillow that cradles your head, and curtains that block out all light. But, once again, you're tossing and turning. You're pacing in the middle of the night and tired in the morning. Poor sleep leaves you irritable, moody […]emFrey
- The Healthiest Teas To Drink From Morning To NightFor Zhena Muzyka, tea is a way of life. The author of Life by the Cup: Ingredients for a Purpose-Filled Life of Bottomless Happiness and Limitless Success began her love affair with tea because of her grandmother, who was a Gypsy in Ukraine. "She gardened and had this massive garden with botanicals and roses and herbs," Muzyka told FoxNews.com. […]mmessing
- Eat THIS, Consume 16% Less Food For The Rest Of The DayFrom jalapeños to habaneros, spicy peppers may be the missing ingredient in your weight-loss plan. Not only do they fire up your body’s calorie-burning centers, but they also keep you feeling full longer, concludes a new study review published in the journal Nutrition Today. read moreemitchell
- 6 Natural Depression Remedies Worth TryingIf you're depressed, as some 19 millions Americans are, joining the Prozac nation may not necessarily be the answer. For one thing, antidepressants work for only half the people who try them, says David Mischoulon, MD, PhD, an associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Then there are the side effects—fatigue, weight gain, sexual dysfun […]szdanow
- People Are Whitening Their Teeth With... Charcoal?If you haven't already spent a full 7 minutes of your life watching an oddly fascinating YouTube video of someone brushing their teeth with pitch-black paste, we'll fill you in. They're using activated charcoal (a reheated, oxidized version of the stuff you buy for summer cookouts) as a natural tooth whitener. The strangest part? It actually w […]mmessing