Blogs from my friends – awesome list to explore!!
I have been running behind this week because of exciting projects. So, I want to give extra love and attention to these blogs and posts so that my friends know how much I appreciate them and their writing.
I actually have a LOT more friends than this. LOL. I just chose the ones that I needed to for today.
If you want to know how to find friends like this, let me know! I can invite you to join any group that is appropriate for you if you like.
Many of my friends are in multiple groups with me. That is when you really get to know each other well.
It is a pleasure to keep up with these blogs and learn about my friends, their lives, their thoughts, and their work.
Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!
Some of My Team Work group friends -
Some of My Co Working group friends -
Some of My friends from Honor Your Feminine Greatness group -
Some of My Kickin’ it with Klout friends-
Some of My Triberr friends -
Bruce and Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
skype – sallylovesanimals
home office (267) 209-0558
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day http://bit.ly/witt10k
- 55,766 hits
- Report Warns That Superstorm Sandy Was Not 'The Big One' ln.is/huff.to/n4lRY via @HuffPostPol 6 hours ago
- Very interesting!! fb.me/2xKSWPKfZ 6 hours ago
- Very interesting!! fplus.me/p/9sRP/53c98b0e http://t.co/dFobLnfqIi 6 hours ago
- How A Failed Experiment On Rats Sparked A Billion-Dollar Infant-Care Breakthrough ln.is/huff.to/RzHw0 via @HuffPostPol 6 hours ago
- 5 people followed me and 9 people unfollowed me in the last day. Thank you uapp.ly app 11 hours ago
- You’re Just 30 Seconds Away From Becoming A Better RunnerIf you’re a dedicated runner, you’ve probably got quads of steel. But to run farther and faster, it’s just as important to strengthen your hamstrings, according to a new study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. Why? It all comes down to your running economy, or how efficiently your body uses oxygen. It’s kind of like buying a car […]vwolk
- 3 Simple Moves That Fight Knee And Hip PainIf you’re like us, you’ve probably never paid your ankles much attention. But it turns out they can make a big difference in how you feel. “Over the years, thanks to inactivity, our ankles tend to lose flexibility and range of motion,” says Bruce Mack, cofounder of MBSC Thrive Functional Training. read moreemFrey
- How Old Is Your Body Really? Find Out In 4 MovesFind out with this quick and easy at-home test based on the Thrive assessment originally developed by Gray Cook, cocreator of the Functional Movement Screen. Our word of warning: Prepare to be humbled. What you'll need: Masking tape, a 4-foot dowel (a broomstick works), and a doorway (32" to 36" wide) How to do it: Follow the directions for ea […]mmessing
- 6 Strength Training Mistakes You're MakingWe live in a time in which our good friend, Google, can attempt to answer any question. And while it's awesome that we can find so much info, it's sometimes hard to decipher which tips are totally helpful and which are totally B.S. To help separate the two, we asked six trainers for the absolute worst strength-training advice they've ever hear […]mmessing
- More Than Half Of Cancer Deaths Can Be Prevented, Finds A New ReportHere's some sobering news: The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) predicts more than 585,000 Americans will die of cancer in 2015. And half of those deaths could have been avoided with just a few lifestyle changes. read morevwolk
- The Steak Even Vegetarians Will EatVegetarians score yet more points for their health and the planet: A recent study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition looked at 5 years' worth of data from thousands of adults and found that vegetarians enjoyed a mortality rate 16 to 17% lower than nonvegetarians, not to mention a 29% lower greenhouse gas emission rate. But you don […]mmessing
- The Ultimate Anti-Aging, Pain-Fighting Workout Let’s say you’ve had a little back pain, struggle with bad knees, or have a shoulder that pinches every time you lift your arm. That’s just aging, right? Not so much. It means you’re "dysfunctionally fit," says Bruce Mack, the cofounder of MBSC Thrive. Most of us, he says, fall into a middle-aged mass who, for the most part, try to exercise like we […]emFrey
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know On Cutting-Edge Mind-Body Medicine—Now In One PlaceIf you enjoy geeking out on scientific studies (like we do) or love getting a behind-the-scenes look at the latest research in integrated medicine (that's us too), Deepak Chopra is about to make your day. read moremmessing
- 60-Second Fix For A Stiff Neck It’s 7 am. Time to start your day! You go in for a big stretch when...yeowch! Neck cramp! A knot in any muscle is a nuisance, but it's especially frustrating when the offender is lodged in your neck or upper back. (Turning your head should not induce searing pain...) And while getting a massage can work out the kink, chances are you don't have time […]mmessing
- The Weird—Yet Completely True—Way Antiperspirant Can Make You Smell WorseQ: Can antiperspirant make you smell worse? A: Yes. read moreszdanow