How do you want to Manage your Time and Energy each day?
We only get so much time and energy every day. Some people have more than others. Younger people tend to have LOTS more!
Think of yourself as a car or other type of engine. You are given 24 hours every day. You are given so much energy to navigate that time and use it every day.
Remember what is important to you. Do you need more family time? More intimate time with your partner to make your life worthwhile?
We really never know when our life or the life of a loved one will change drastically or will end. Live with gratitude and appreciation, and make the most out of your time with the ones that you love.
Spend time with your family and friends. You really do know what you want to do!
How can you refill yourself on energy in the day?
1. Take a break, breathe, change your perspective for a few minutes.
2. Take a walk, swim, get some exercise.
3. Have some great nutritional meals or a snack. Junk food just brings our energy to the floor.
4. Give or get a hug.
5. Check in with someone that you love on the phone.
6. Pet a dog, or a cat, or listen to the birds outside.
7. Relate to nature – touch a tree, take your shoes off in the grass, go to the beach.
Then when you feel refreshed, do a great job at your work!
Remember to keep work in balance in your life. No one is perfect, especially not me! But when you keep these goals and tips in mind you will have a better chance of living and working in a better balance.
If you want to learn how to build a solid income in less than an hour a day, come join our team!
Bruce and Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day http://bit.ly/witt10k