Posts Tagged ‘funny’
My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
- 55,966 hits
- The Apple News You Might Have Missed ln.is/nilssmith.com/… via @nilssmith 25 minutes ago
- Sounds easy, and like it would be great to serve at a party fb.me/6OWOcFoGV 31 minutes ago
- Sounds easy, and like it would be great to serve at a party fplus.me/p/9IfI/53c98b0e http://t.co/yMjZwPTgXb 32 minutes ago
- G+: Excellent appetizer recipe from + goo.gl/EVX6H5 goo.gl/qT3tDY 34 minutes ago
- G+: Sounds easy, and like it would be great to serve at a party goo.gl/dgBXxF 35 minutes ago
- This Low-Cal Ingredient Makes Burgers Taste Unbelievably Good Here's a concept: burgers, tacos, and meatloaf with more taste and half the guilt. It can happen, thanks to a new secret ingredient: mushrooms. A new study in the Journal of Food Science finds that substituting a whopping 50% to 80% of the ground beef in one meal with sautéed, ground button mushrooms boosted flavor intensity beyond that of an all-beef m […]mmessing
- The Rx Meds That Do More Harm Than GoodA class of powerful prescription painkillers called opioids—which includes name-brand drugs like Vicodin and OxyContin—comes with more risks than benefits, argues a new position paper in the journal Neurology. In fact, the author of the paper refers to the rise in opioid use as “a national epidemic and public health emergency.” read moreABeal
- 9 Surprising Signs Of DepressionMost of us would recognize classic depression, with its heavy veil of sadness and hopelessness. But what if you just started getting stomachaches or were suddenly very snappy? Could you be depressed without knowing it? read moremmessing
- 3 Surprising Oatmeal Recipes You Can Eat For Every MealOatmeal is about to have a moment, and Sam Stephens is so on it. Stephens is the founder of Oatmeals, a quaint oatmeal bar in the West Village with a "choose your toppings" concept that resembles a fro-yo joint, except that she's traded the yogurt for wholesome oats and the brownie bites for almond butter. She was also chosen as Quaker's […]ABeal
- The Weird Link Between Your Changing Skirt Size And Breast Cancer RiskIf your scale's been creeping in the wrong direction for a while now, fitting into last year's fall clothes may not be your only concern. A new study published in BMJ shows that going up a skirt size every 10 years between your mid 20s and mid 60s is linked to a 33% hike in postmenopausal breast cancer risk. read moreemFrey
- 6 Quick Ideas For RhubarbWhen these red and green stalks appear at the farmer's market, it's a sure sign that spring has arrived. Although technically a vegetable and rarely eaten raw, rhubarb has great fruity flavor when paired with a sweetener to tone down its tartness. Bright-red varieties are prized for color, but they're not necessarily sweeter than green types. […]ABeal
- Here's How To Freeze Fruits And Veggies So They Don't Get MushyHolding on to the final bit of sun-kissed produce means—funnily enough—freezing it. Wash, cut, and prep your favorite produce as directed below, then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze until firm. Transfer to a freezer bag and label. Corn: Shave the kernels from the cob before freezing. (Try these 5 delicious ideas for corn.) read more […]ABeal
- The Scientific Reason You Are—Or Are Not—Sexually Attracted To SomeoneIf a naked female stands in front of a man, where do his eyes gaze first and why? What judgment can you make about a man based on his hands? Why can a seemingly beautiful person be such a physical turn off? Why do women flip their hair when sexually attracted? What facial clue on a man is correlated with him being less faithful? The answers to these question […]emFrey
- Sure It's Just Gas? 5 Surprising Culprits Of Sharp Stomach PainJust because you won't see Lady Mary and the dowager discussing gas and bloating over tea at Downton doesn't mean the topic is taboo. In fact, accurately articulating your symptoms paves the way to identifying what's triggering your discomfort. One recent study found that ER docs at the Mayo Clinic, of all venerable places, often misdiagnosed […]emFrey
- How Many Memory Slips Are Too Many?Everybody misplaces cell phones or forgets a name from time to time. But if you're older than 60 and feel like your memory is slipping, don't just ignore it—you may be at greater risk for brain diseases like dementia, according to new research from the University of Kentucky. read moreszdanow