Posts Tagged ‘funny’
My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
- 56,519 hits
- @HelenaCreates Couldn't have said it better! That tweet is now on my @RebelMouse http://t.co/TJaORZLo7q rbl.ms/1wOo3CO 32 minutes ago
- @HelenaCreates Very sweet flowers! 33 minutes ago
- RT @HelenaCreates: Lime and green purple rays - beautiful umbellifers goo.gl/zyNXWI ♥ http://t.co/j0adcbz1Yo 34 minutes ago
- The Truth About Arachnophobia | Bulwark Pest Control ln.is/com/qa6gS 49 minutes ago
- Today stats: 14 followers, 2 unfollowers and followed 3 people via uapp.ly 1 hour ago
- 10 Myths About Thinning HairHow's this for scary: You're just as likely to deal with hair loss as the guy next door. We're not talking about full-blown balding, but more subtle (and no less traumatic) thinning, like your part getting wider or your scalp showing through. "About 40–50% of women are affected by hair thinning," says Nicole Rogers, MD, a hair transp […]mmessing
- 7 Weird Ways Slacking Off Can Help You Lose More WeightLosing weight is hard work. Sometimes the gym is just so far away, and that box of donuts is just so right there. But here's some good news for the willpower deprived: You don't have to be obsessive about diet and exercise to lose weight. Slackers can be slim, too. Here's what to do: read moremmessing
- This Fruit Could Help Cancel Out A High-Fat DietNo single fruit or veggie can be the answer to all of your dietary dreams—that’s why we never jumped on the mono-meal trend (10 bananas for lunch? Gross.). But sometimes a food does something so cool that we have to give it a little special attention: According to a new UC Berkeley study, consuming grapefruits regularly may help trigger weight loss and count […]szdanow
- 8 Things Your Sleep Habits Say About YouYou're ready for a great night. Conditions are perfect. You've got a 68-degree room, mattress with your sleep number, a pillow that cradles your head, and curtains that block out all light. But, once again, you're tossing and turning. You're pacing in the middle of the night and tired in the morning. Poor sleep leaves you irritable, moody […]emFrey
- 6 Natural Depression Remedies Worth TryingIf you're depressed, as some 19 millions Americans are, joining the Prozac nation may not necessarily be the answer. For one thing, antidepressants work for only half the people who try them, says David Mischoulon, MD, PhD, an associate professor of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Then there are the side effects—fatigue, weight gain, sexual dysfun […]szdanow
- People Are Whitening Their Teeth With... Charcoal?If you haven't already spent a full 7 minutes of your life watching an oddly fascinating YouTube video of someone brushing their teeth with pitch-black paste, we'll fill you in. They're using activated charcoal (a reheated, oxidized version of the stuff you buy for summer cookouts) as a natural tooth whitener. The strangest part? It actually w […]mmessing
- 6 Smoothies For Fatigue, Bloating, And Other Everyday Ailments Feeling bloated, achy, stressed, or just plain tired? We’ve got the perfect, sippable solutions. Each of these six smoothies contains ingredients that can help quell the most annoying everyday ailments. Oh, and they taste awesome, too.Recipes adapted from Clean Green Drinks by Candice Kumai (Galvanized Books, 2014)read moreemitchell
- How Much Weight Can You Really Gain After One Terrible Day Of Eating?Of course you try your very best to stick to a relatively healthy diet and exercise plan. But some days, you're bound to go overboard—after all, you're only human. Perhaps it’s that time of the month and you just can’t stop munching; perhaps you had one too many margs at happy hour and find yourself housing enough tacos at dinner to win an eating c […]emitchell
- 5 Proven Ways To Deal With Seasonal Affective DisorderAs many as one in six people suffer from seasonal affective disorder, or SAD—a form of depression that seems to ride in on autumn’s coattails. Health experts have long suspected sun exposure (or lack thereof) has something to do with the phenomenon. And new research from the University of Copenhagen seems to back up those beliefs. read moreszdanow
- 7 Things You Can Do In The Morning To Promote Weight Loss All Day LongThe best part of mornings is that they’re so full of potential! No matter whether you laced up your sneaks yesterday or overindulged on a co-worker’s birthday cake, it’s a fresh chance to get closer to your health goals. To keep that get-fit momentum going all day long, start your day off right with these morning habits that will motivate you even more. 1. G […]emitchell