Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
- 45,760 hits
- Pinterest whrt.it/18jRfUw 43 minutes ago
- cute piggy from Pinterest whrt.it/1a9ZXEb 43 minutes ago
- Nudibranch on Pinterest whrt.it/12wAOAB 44 minutes ago
- Photo: Pinterest on We Heart It - weheartit.com/entry/62284530… Hearted from:... tmblr.co/ZgpBUxldotUr 44 minutes ago
- Photo: cute piggy from Pinterest on We Heart It - weheartit.com/entry/62284343… Hearted... tmblr.co/ZgpBUxldoq-o 44 minutes ago
- HP Slider 5.23.13Slider Slide HED: 15 Things You Only Ask Google Slider Slide DEK: Answers to your most embarrassing questions no one has to know about Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): 15 Things You Only Ask Google Slider Slide HED: Love Your Legs! Slider Slide DEK: Top tips for fixing everything from cellulite to spider v […]ABeal
- What's That Weird Stuff Your Coworker Puts In Her Drink?Slideshow Caption: 7 drinkable health supplements—do they really help? Date Published: Wed, 05/22/2013 Meta Tags Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: katelynhw Created By: katelynhw Ad Tags Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable 2nd Ad unit Facebook Comments: 0 Slides Image: Slide Body: Every day, it’s like clockwork. While you raid the vendin […]katelynhw
- 2013 media kitFile: PVN_2013-GP-Full.pdfemFrey
- 7 Amazing Things You Can Do with VodkaSlideshow Caption: Clean your whole house, bake better, and soothe aches with this do-it-all drink Date Published: Wed, 05/22/2013 Meta Tags Last Edited / Created By / Date Edited Last Edited By: katelynhw Created By: katelynhw Ad Tags Enable 2nd Ad unit: Disable 2nd Ad unit Facebook Comments: 0 Slides Image: Slide Body: The word "vodka" is […]katelynhw
- Your Sunless Tanning Problems, SolvedWe’d hate for you to relive the past self tanning nightmares: your sheets turned orange, your knees looked dirtier than your son’s uniform after football practice, and the streaks on your arms resembled highlights à la Snookie. But a new study suggests that a bad sunless tan could send you back to the tanning bed. (Don’t do it!) Facebook Comments: 0 read mo […]emFrey
- Are You Young For Your Age?You may think you’re in good shape. But how does your overall health stack up against the health of your peers? A new DNA-based method of gauging wellness in relation to age may soon provide the answer, thanks in part to research appearing in the Journal of Visualized Experiments. Facebook Comments: 0 read more […]emFrey
- Relax Your Way to Trouble-Free PeriodsIf you’ve ever taken a yoga class, you know how good a few minutes of relaxing in Shavasana feels at the end. Now, a new study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine finds that a longer and deeper form of yogic meditation—a practice called yoga nidra—could help balance hormone levels in women with menstrual difficulties. Facebook Comments: […]emFrey
- Keeping Up with CalciumIf scientific journals were tabloids, calcium would be the nutrition world’s Kim Kardashian. First lauded as a bone-builder with a leading vitamin by its side, followed by headlines in 2012 linking it to increased risk of heart attack—already the number one killer of women. No wonder we are confused about whether to take it with vitamin D or not and whether […]emFrey
- Beat Insomnia With YogaInstead of counting sheep, count your breaths: Regular yoga practice can significantly improve insomnia symptoms, according to research in the journal Menopause. Prevention's fitness expert, Chris Freytag, has selected five gentle poses that will prepare you for slumber by calming your mind and body. No more tossing and turning—just blissful, Zen-like s […]scastillo
- HP Slider 5.22.13Slider Slide HED: Are You Happiness Material? Slider Slide DEK: Don't count yourself out just yet. Here's how to feel more joy, no matter what. Slider Slide Image: Slider Slide Thumbnail: Slider Slide Main Link (Internal): Everything You Know About Happiness Is Wrong Slider Slide HED: Arm Yourself For Summer Slider Slide DEK: The 10-minute r […]ABeal