Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
- 55,225 hits
- Sally K Witt, Internet Success 4 You! is out! ln.is/paper.li/sally… Stories via @NanaNketsia 1 hour ago
- Just posted a photo ln.is/instagram.com/… 3 hours ago
- 50 Simple Ways To Transform Your Life For The Better ln.is/huff.to/JBIr6 via @HuffPostWomen 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo ln.is/instagram.com/… 4 hours ago
- Rental car ln.is/instagram.com/… 4 hours ago
- 4 Dinner Recipes + Tasty Ideas For Your LeftoversMake your dinner pull a double. Cook up our delicious recipes—like fish and chips, lamb kebabs, and roast chicken—then use your leftovers to create these insanely easy lunches in 5 minutes.MORE: 13 Metabolism-Boosting Foods To Always Keep On Handread moremmessing
- Recall Alert: Popular Peanut Butters Potentially Contaminated With Salmonella The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced that nSpired Natural Foods is recalling a list of peanut butters due to a potential salmonella contamination. Recalled brands include Arrowhead Mills, MaraNatha, and private labels sold at Kroger, Safeway, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods. See the complete list of 43 recalled peanut and nut butters here. The […]szdanow
- What Happens To Your Body When You Stop Working Out?Even when you have the best of intentions, life sometimes gets in the way of a fitness routine. And whatever the reason behind it, the absence of workouts will cause your body to lose some of the progress it had made. Here’s how an exercise hiatus impacts your body—and what to do to get back on the plus side—for 5 common scenarios. read moremmessing
- 10 Eating Rules Almost All Nutritionists Agree OnSometimes, eating healthy can seem so confusing. Fat is bad—no, it's good. Snacking should be avoided—but you should eat several mini-meals each day. There's a lot of conflicting nutrition information out there, but believe it or not, there are some general guidelines that pretty much all nutritionists follow—and recommend to their clients. read mo […]mmessing
- Honey Heals Canker Sores?“Canker sores have plagued mankind throughout recorded history.” That’s the opening line to a new study published in latest issue of Quintessence International. Dramatic? Sure, a little—but if you’ve ever felt the mind-boggling sting of a canker sore in contact with a hot swig of coffee, “plague” doesn’t seem like such an exaggeration after all. (We could pr […]cpraderio
- 2 Fitness Apps Trying To Change Workouts The Way Uber Changed Getting A RideRide-sharing services, like Uber and Lyft, have decidedly changed the way we travel—it’s now completely acceptable to hop into a car with a random stranger you've summoned with your handy cell—and now some of those same concepts could change the way we work out for good. Before Lyft, taxis were overpriced and a little outdated, and the same could be sai […]vwolk
- 3 Moves To Ease Heel PainThe most common cause of heel pain is plantar fasciitis, the famous inflammation of the band of fibrous tissue that runs along the bottom of your foot. Heal heels faster with these three simple remedies: read moreemFrey
- 6 Little Ways To Make Going Gluten-Free EasierThere's no denying it: Living gluten-free has its hassles. And while many people with an actual sensitivity to gluten have special needs, eating gluten-free has a lot of health benefits for all interested. Cutting down on gluten means cutting down on the intake of a vast majority of carbohydrates, which in most cases — is a good thing for weight loss an […]emFrey
- 15 Essentials Of A Clean KitchenWhen integrative physician Alejandro Junger, MD, published Clean in 2009, his progressive book on detoxing, the wellness cognoscenti stocked their Kindles, bedside tables, and bookshelves with his tome that explained the role of food in giving health—or taking it away. read moreABeal
- Johnson & Johnson Recalls Three Morcellation Devices from Doctors WorldwideThe ongoing debate over a controversial uterine surgery tool has taken a new turn: Johnson & Johnson, the largest US purveyor of these tools, has announced a worldwide recall of three laparoscopic morcellators. read morecpraderio