What is a “Mission” on Empire Avenue?
Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
- 58,092 hits
- Repost from @ipomaven via igrepost_app ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from @not_ordinary__ via igrepost_app, Hello NIO friends! It's Colourful Friday! Today's… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from thenakedocean via igrepost_app, Awesome photo by shanecartlidge who took this in New… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from @robertjbanach via igrepost_app, Snowdrifts & Sunshine #oceancity #maryland #ocmd… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from @trampleedesigns via igrepost_app ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- 25 Chicken Soup Combos Like You've Never Hadrecipesfood curesCooking How-To'shealthy lunch ideashealthy dinner ideasCold & Fluquick recipes MORE: 3 Soups That Fight Cold & Flu FoodMix-And-Match Chicken Soup Recipe IdeasBy 0Marygrace Taylorrecipesmmessing
- 6 Ways To Nail The "No Makeup" Makeup Lookmakeup tutorialsnatural beautybeauty tipsThe holy-grail goal of makeup is to look like you're not wearing any—like you woke up with a dewy complexion, long lashes, and rosy lips. Since that can be a tall order if you're, you know, human, we put together these tips for an easy, no-makeup makeup look that'll leave everyone wondering where you go […]mmessing
- Grass-Fed Meat Is Absolutely Worth The Heftier Price, Says New Researchnutritionorganic foodNew research suggests you might want to shell out the extra dough for grass-fed or pasture-raised meats. A review in Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety found that grass-fed lamb is higher in polyunsaturated fats such as omega 3s—the heart healthy, anti-inflammatory kind—than meat from conventionally raised, grain-fed s […]Amy.Beal
- Sleeping THIS Many Hours A Night Could Up Your Stroke Risk 46%NewsSleepheart healthStrokeYou need sleep, and plenty of it. But sleeping too much—especially if you used to get by on fewer than 6 hours—could signal an impending stroke, suggests research from the journal Neurology. For nearly a decade, UK researchers tracked the sleeping habits and stroke rates of nearly 10,000 middle-aged and older adults. Those who sl […]emitchell
- 9 Things Your Hands Say About Your Healthweird health symptomsVitamins & Supplementsskin careYou see them every single day, but when's the last time you really looked at your hands? If it's been a while, you may want to start studying. Everything from raggedy nails to shaky digits could signal that's something's up with your health. Shaking If your hands are shaking uncontro […]mmessing
- Make A Bread-Free Grilled Cheeserecipeshealthy lunch ideasLow-Carb Foodsgluten-freeWe can't think of a better time to whip up this gooey, delicious grilled cheese than a freezing Sunday afternoon in February. The thing that makes this twist on your childhood fave so special isn't the rich cheddar (but yum), it's the (carb- and gluten-free) "bread" you put it on—mad […]mmessing
- 3 Ways Beer Just May Be The New Red WineFood Trendsheart-healthy foodsdigestive healthBone HealthBrain HealthThree cheers for beer: New research confirms that (moderate!) consumption of your favorite brew promotes all-over health, as long as you stick to one drink per day. Here are three reasons to switch up your nightly red-wine routine. Protect Your Brain Still think beer kills brain cells? It […]szdanow
- 7 Things Your Urine Says About Youweird health symptomsdigestive healthGynecological HealthWhen you hit the restroom, do you regularly turn around and give what's in the bowl a quick once-over before flushing? If you answered no, well, it's time to start. That's because the color, odor, and consistency of your urine—not to mention the way it feels when it's streaming out […]szdanow
- 7 Things Early Menopause Means For Your HealthmenopauseGynecological Healthdiabetesheart healthBone HealthHormonal HealthAlzheimer's Diseasebreast cancercancerMenopause is, to put it politely, unpleasant. And while the average age at which most women experience the hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, and sleep problems (seriously, what exactly did women ever do to be so lucky?) is 51, it's […]mmessing
- 5 Ways To Get Firmer Skin On Any Budgetbeauty treatmentsbeauty tipsskin careanti-agingThe battle against sagging skin used to cost women a pretty penny (remember the $20,000 face-lifts of decades past?). Thankfully there's a whole new crop of tricks and treatments that won't make you choose between a youthful face and a healthy savings account. Here are the anti-aging options that will […]szdanow