What is a “Mission” on Empire Avenue?
Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 58,425 hits
- Call if you or someone you know needs help. Report it! #StopChildAbuse w/@helpspreadthis http://t.co/1EFZbNk3FG ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 47 minutes ago
- Most Beautiful Waterfall in the World Bigar Romania. Located in the nature reserve in Anina Mountain pinterest.com/pin/1280718016… 1 hour ago
- When you blame others you give up your power to change. Take responsibility for your future! - Chris Voss #quote 2 hours ago
- TODAY watch @home_campaign on PBS @worldchannelPTV 1pm ET/10am PT bit.ly/1GYooZU via @InvisiblePeople I ⊕ I-donate-my-voice.For-additional.info/click-the-link… 4 hours ago
- Success is the result of good judgement, which is the result of experience, experience is often the result of bad judgement. - Tony Robbins 5 hours ago
- 10 Green Smoothies That Aren't Made With SpinachThank you, spinach, for proving that green smoothies don’t taste like grass, but it’s time to step aside and give other greens a chance. And by greens we mean nutrient-dense leafy vegetables and herbs, like kale and basil, plus superfood ingredients like matcha, a potent green tea powder loaded with disease-fighting antioxidants, and spirulina, a protein-pac […]emitchell
- 3 New Ways To Boost Your Dieting WillpowerMeghan RabbittFor the 100 million dieters—who spent more than $60 billion on diet books, drugs, meal replacements, and health clubs last year—losing weight with tactics that don't cost anything might sound too good to be true. Yet new research proves that each of us has the power to resist junk food, drop a few pounds and even exercise more regularly, s […]szdanow
- 6 Ways To Make Your Smoothie Less Of A Sugar BombCandice Kumai for EatClean.comYou drink smoothies to lose some pounds or maybe the morning after a midnight nacho bender. But if you think your delicious, fruit-packed kale shake is anything other than a green-colored Frosty, you could be deluding yourself. Most smoothies are ridiculously high in sugar—in fact, some can pack as many grams of the sweet stuff […]emitchell
- This Is What It's Like To Have Extraordinarily Heightened SensesVirginia Sole-SmithWhat if we told you that some people look at the color white and see a staggering array of shades? Or that others intuitively know what Thursday tastes like? It's not science fiction: There's a small group of people who experience the world in more dimensions than the rest of us. "Each of these conditions have different und […]emitchell
- 9 Highly Effective Solutions For An Unhappy StomachNext time you're vexed by heartburn, gas, diarrhea, constipation, or even the chronic misery of irritable bowel syndrome, make this compendium of stomach soothers your go-to bathroom read. MORE: 5 Things Most People Mistakenly Write Off As Just Gas PainRichard Laliberteszdanow
- The 8 Best-Tasting No-Bake Bars You'll Ever HaveBars can be diet lifesavers. They make a perfect portable snack, keep you satisfied between meals (and away from the vending machine), and power you up pre- and post-workout. There's only one problem: The store-bought kind often contain some sketchy ingredients (like artificial sweeteners, fake proteins, and icky hydrogenated oils), not to mention they […]mmessing
- 6 Things That Will Happen When You Stop Working OutCindy Kuzma for Men's HealthJust as a good training program builds you up, falling off the workout wagon can have the opposite effect—sometimes almost immediately. Experts call this phenomenon "detraining,” and its consequences can weigh even heavier than the gut you see in the mirror. Fortunately, the condition is fully reversible, as long as you […]szdanow
- What Your Picky Eating Says About YouMarkham HeidWhen it comes to food peccadillos, fussy eaters tend to share the same traits—and two common mental health disorders, shows a recent study from the journal Appetite. There's not much research on the topic of picky eating—or even a precise definition of what makes someone "picky." To fill in some of these blanks, the University of P […]mmessing
- 10 Brilliant Uses For Baby PowderFirst for Women Smart SolutionsSilly, you. Did you really think baby powder was just for tiny baby butts? The folks at First For Women are about to enlighten you with these clever uses. 1. Remove stubborn sand from your scalp You may be a beach bunny, but you hate the feeling of sand in your hair. Shampooing it out takes forever, and the little granules irr […]mmessing
- 3 "Instant" Anti-Agers That Actually WorkJessica ChiaTouted as short-term alternatives to fillers and face-lifts, at-home gadgets can seem too good to be true. Prevention staffers put 3 to the test: NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device ($199, mynuface.com) The claim: Microcurrents stimulate muscles for a tighter, more lifted look. The verdict: "I did one side of my face; it looked tighter for 24 h […]emitchell