What is a “Mission” on Empire Avenue?
Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 61,265 hits
- Top story: -/The beauty of butt | EasyBranches.com™ easybranches.com/exclusive-phot…, see more tweetedtimes.com/sallykwitt?s=t… 9 minutes ago
- @blogsearning Your tweet is now featured on my @RebelMouse https://t.co/v6g9qyionu *bump it* rbl.ms/1wCHVH4 51 minutes ago
- RT @blogsearning: The BlogsEarning Daily is out! paper.li/blogsearning?e… Stories via @sallykwitt 52 minutes ago
- Top story: Daniel J. Berrigan, Defiant Priest Who Preached Pacifism, Dies at 94 nytimes.com/2016/05/01/nyr…, see more tweetedtimes.com/stephenfry?s=t… 2 hours ago
- Top story: ABC News on Twitter: "WATCH: Pres. Obama drops the mic at end of #WH… twitter.com/ABC/status/726…, see more tweetedtimes.com/aplusk?s=tnp 2 hours ago
- The Squat That Works Your Thighs AND ArmsNot only is this move from Prevention's Fit in 10: 30-Day Belly Fix great for toning your lower body, but it also improves your posture by strengthening the muscles in the back of your arms that help you stand up straight. 126emFrey
- "I Tried To Stop Complaining For A Week. Here's What Happened."I should have known it was a set-up. After all, the woman who assigned me this story (a) has known me since college, (b) worked with me in a very small office, and (c) is my Facebook friend. Obviously she identified me ahead of time as a complainer of no small proportions. But you know what? I was up for a challenge. Here's how my efforts at curtailing […]emitchell
- Target Your Lower Abs With This Supereffective Exercise This move from Prevention's Fit in 10: 30-Day Belly Fix is an unbelievable exercise for your entire abdominals, especially those hard-to-tone lower abs. 126emFrey
- The Squat That Works Your Triceps, TooWhat would make squats—the No. 1 exercise for toning your lower body—even better? Having them tone your upper body at the same time. This move from Prevention's Fit in 10: 30-Day Belly Fix does just that. Give it a try! Your body will thank you. 126emFrey
- 4 Things You Need To Know Before You Cut Your Own HairNot surprisingly, few professional stylists would recommend giving your own locks a chop. After all, "the biggest hazard is simply that you don't know how to achieve the results you want," says Kiki Fotiadis, a stylist at Elan Sassoon's Icon Hair Salon in Newton Centre, MA. But if you're going for a relatively simple trim, who's […]emFrey
- The Perfect Lower-Body ExerciseLooking for the ultimte lower-body exercise? This is it. The Marching Bridge move from Fit in 10: 30-Day Belly Fix works your butt, hamstrings, and core at the same time. 126emFrey
- Tone Your Thighs And Triceps At The Same TimeThis multitasking move from the Fit in 10: 30-Day Belly Fix program tones your thighs and triceps at the same time. Grab a resistance band and get to toning! 126emFrey
- The Ultimate Multitasking Lunge You Need To TryTalk about a multitasking move. This compound exercise from the new Fit in 10: 30-Day Belly Fix workout targets your thighs, butt, hips, and back for allover toning and strengthening. 126emFrey
- Meet The Inspiring 75-Year-Old Athlete Who Will Make You Want To Hit The GymAt 75 years young, Vera Truhlar has 49 gold medals, 13 silver, and 2 bronze from competing in the Senior Games—and that's just a tiny bit of what makes her so impressive. Get ready to be inspired. 126emFrey
- Tone Your Outer Thighs And Butt With This MoveStraight from Prevention's new Fit in 10 30-Day Belly Fix workout, this move targets the areas we all want to hit: the outer thighs, hips, and butt. 126emFrey