T3kd.com is giving away an IPad2~ great contest!!
Today I entered a contest at http://t3kd.com/blog/2011/09/26/ipadgiveaway/
I made this video as a part of my entry!
The new wave of contests are very interesting, with a list of assignments for each entry. I think that it is a great marketing activity.
Here are some links about Matthew Weber and his company that is offering the contest.
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 59,394 hits
- Thanks to my top interactors! @Promote_4_You @Spafloating @MamaHolistica @DigitalKeith via ln.is/www.tweetjukeb… 32 minutes ago
- New Sony Xperia Smartphone Coming August 3rd ln.is/weeder.org/t4L… #entertainment #gaming #tech #gadgets 33 minutes ago
- Top story: Online Reviews for Local Businesses: What Marketers Need to Know Soc… socialmediaexaminer.com/online-reviews…, see more tweetedtimes.com/sallykwitt?s=t… 52 minutes ago
- First pictures of Nikon 24mm f/1.8G, 24-70mm f/2.8E VR and 200-500mm f/5.6E lenses leaked online ln.is/weeder.org/8CS… #photography #arts 1 hour ago
- Top story: What Australians should know about the secret Trans-Pacific Partners… mashable.com/2015/07/31/tra…, see more tweetedtimes.com/v/7039?s=tnp 1 hour ago
- 9 Things No One Ever Tells You About Getting A Hip ReplacementA little over three months ago, I had a hip arthroplasty, otherwise known as a Total Hip Replacement, at age 42 (OK, it was a week before my 43rd birthday, but I'm sticking with 42). I know I'm not the youngest by far to get a THR, but I am indeed below the average age of 65+ for this orthopedic procedure. I needed it. My decrepit right hip basical […]emitchell
- The 8 Most Preventable Cancers—And How To Slash Your RiskCancer often hits like a bolt of lightning—totally unforeseen, seemingly random, chalked up to a bad genetic hand or other forces outside of our control. But at least a third of all cancer cases are actually preventable, according to the World Health Organization. And with an estimated 1,658,370 new cases expected to be diagnosed this year (not including bas […]szdanow
- How To Turn Off Your Weight Gain HormonesFrom the book The Hormone Reset Diet: Balance your Hormones and Lose up to 15 pounds in just 3 weeks! by Sara Gottfried. Copyright © 2015 by Sara Gottfried. Reprinted by permission of HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. Here's a mind-bender: Being overweight often has nothing to do with calories or exercise. For a huge number of us, the p […]mmessing
- Your Ultimate Anti-Aging Walking WorkoutWe've been putting one foot in front of the other for so long that it's easy to forget that walking is one of the most effective ways to look and feel 10 (or even 20!) years younger. "Just 30 to 45 minutes 5 days a week combats so many unwanted side effects of aging, including weight gain, a slow metabolism, diabetes, depression, high blood pr […]mmessing
- 8 Foods With A Big Weight Loss SecretIf you're new to the world of resistant starch, here's what you need to know: Resistant starch (or RS) is a type of carbohydrate that we can't digest, so it has no caloric value. But it's not just a one-trick pony: Research shows RS can also help us lose weight by decreasing hunger and fat storage while increasing fat burn. Plus, it may e […]mmessing
- What Your Favorite TV Show Says About Your PersonalityYou know what you like about your favorite show, whether it’s the plot twists, one-liners, or rich characters. But what does your show say about you? Recent research from Tip Tap Labs, a software company that applies psychological analysis to social media commentary, has found that our viewing habits say a lot about our personality. If you like Parks and Rec […]emFrey
- 25 Thoughts Everybody Has In Their First Yoga ClassYou walk into your very first yoga class with absolutely no idea what to expect. Lights are dimmed, soft music is playing, and there's a whole lot of spandex. Here's what's probably going through your head... 1. Yoga mat (check), towel (check), water (check). I got this! (I hope) 2. The music is so relaxing. I feel more Zen already. 3. Whoa, […]szdanow
- 11 Ways To Sleep Better TonightThe article 11 Ways to Improve Your Sleep Hygiene originally ran on RodaleNews.com and is adapted from The Exhaustion Breakthrough. While sleep needs vary, most adults require 7 to 9 hours per night. The best way to determine how much sleep you need is to do a little experiment: First, try to catch up on sleep for several nights on a weeklong vacation during […]emitchell
- The Unbelievable Reason You're Short On Vitamin DNutrition experts have been grumbling for years that the government got our vitamin D recommendations wrong. When the Institute of Medicine (IOM) guidelines of 600 IU a day were released in 2010, respected Harvard professor Walter Willett, MD, primary researcher behind the Mediterranean Diet, stated publicly that this wasn't enough—especially for people […]mmessing
- 10 Stuffed Avocado Recipes You're About To Start CravingAvocados: they’re not just for guacamole. Proof? These 10 delectable blogger recipes, all featuring avocados scooped and loaded with delicious fillings, perfect for lunch, dinner and everything in between.szdanow