T3kd.com is giving away an IPad2~ great contest!!
Today I entered a contest at http://t3kd.com/blog/2011/09/26/ipadgiveaway/
I made this video as a part of my entry!
The new wave of contests are very interesting, with a list of assignments for each entry. I think that it is a great marketing activity.
Here are some links about Matthew Weber and his company that is offering the contest.
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 62,593 hits
- Facts about brain tumors in the US #BTSM #BrainTumorThursday https://t.co/MURcJ3Zovg RT'd tumorwarrior 1 hour ago
- Miki thanks for following me on Twitter! I always #followback --#FamilyFriendly} only twitter.com/39810826 1 hour ago
- Top story: Gabrielle Giffords on Twitter: "Congratulations, @SavannahGuthrie! S… twitter.com/gabbygiffords/…, see more tweetedtimes.com/twitsnationPOL… 1 hour ago
- Parmanand Shakya thanks for following me on Twitter! I always #followback --#FamilyFriendly} only twitter.com/ShakyaParmanand 1 hour ago
- Praveen bhardwaj thanks for following me on Twitter! I always #followback --#FamilyFriendly} only twitter.com/Praveen64133320 1 hour ago
- Who Knew? Corn Syrup's Not The Most Evil Sweetener In Your Kitchen After AllIt happens every year around this time. You pull out the recipe for Grandma's famous pecan pie or Aunt Sally's salty caramels, zero in on the ingredients list, and there it is: corn syrup. Plenty of dessert recipes—especially old-fashioned holiday ones—seem to call for the stuff. But if you're like most health-minded eaters, the ingredient mig […]emFrey
- Doing This Before Thanksgiving Dinner Can Lower Your Heart Attack RiskCome Thursday, taking a leisurely stroll might be the last thing on your mind. Who can think about exercising when you've got the daunting task of making sure a 10 lb bird and a countless number of side dishes all make it to the table without a mishap? (Here are 7 incredible results you'll get from walking 30 minutes a day.) Still, in between all t […]emFrey
- 7 Things Your Eye Gunk Says About YouWhen you think about bodily fluids, you may not immediately think of them coming out your eyeballs. But the state of all the stuff creeping out of your eyes can be a marker for several things—a few of which require medical attention. That's not to say that eye discharge is always unusual. The eye makes mucus (or rheum) throughout the day and night to he […]emFrey
- This Food Offers The Broadest Range Of Minerals Of Any Food On The PlanetChances are if you've ever been in the ocean and came across a pile of seaweed, your first thought was, "Eww, get it away from me." While you might not enjoy having something slimy rub against you while you're swimming, seaweed isn't all bad. In fact, you might want to add it to your next meal, since it's one of the most nutrien […]emFrey
- 5 Types Of Anti-Aging Foods You Should Already Be EatingWhile it may sound like something out of a sci-fi movie, researchers have actually discovered that a certain compound could help reverse the effects of time by improving our metabolism, boosting our energy, and improving our insulin sensitivity. And it gets better: This compound is found in some fruits and veggies. Studies at Washington University School of […]emFrey
- The Six Biggest (and Best) New Trends in Healthy Dog FoodDog food gets a bad rap among humans ("This dish tastes no better than dog food;" "I think that fast-food place up the street is just serving dog food"). But as Americans increasingly humanize their pets—we spent $58 billion on our darling "fur babies" last year, with about $22 billion of that on food—the quality of Max and Bell […]emFrey
- 4 Things Your Burps Are Trying To Tell YouBelching can be embarrassing, but eructation (the medical term for burping) is rarely a sign of anything serious. "In the vast majority of cases, it's a benign symptom," says Paul Berggreen, MD, a gastroenterologist and the founder of Arizona Digestive Health. "Intestinal gas, on the other hand, may be associated with some food intoleranc […]eryan
- 9 Things To Consider Before Bailing On Your WorkoutYou go to the track to do six 800-meter repeats. On your first one, you're a little slower than planned. You tell yourself not to worry, because you usually feel better on the second repeat of a workout. But then your second 800 is slower than the first. On your third 800, you push hard, yet you finish even slower. Should you finish the workout as best […]emitchell
- This Model Died After A Trip To The Chiropractor—Could It Happen To You?Well, this is terrifying. Former Playboy model and "Queen of Snapchat," Katie May died unexpectedly last February from suffering a stroke. Now, new details from her death certificate, obtained by TMZ, show that Katie's stroke was actually caused by a routine trip to the chiropractor. According to TMZ, the certificate states that the 34-year-ol […]emitchell
- This Is What It's Like To Have AlopeciaWhen Kristy DeVaney was 25, she was diagnosed with alopecia, an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss. This is what it's like to live with the condition, for which there is no cure. In the fall of 2002, when I was 25, some unusual things started happening to me. The hair on top of my head starting thinning a bit and I developed a small bald patch o […]emitchell