Just for Fun
My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 63,425 hits
- New story on NPR: 19th Century Princess And Cookbook Author Was Also Georgia's First Feminist ift.tt/2qfrV1n 16 minutes ago
- New story on NPR: France's New Far-Right Leader Quits Over Alleged Holocaust Denial ift.tt/2oFqgoH 1 hour ago
- Top story: Exclusive: Trump says he thought being president would be easier tha… ln.is/mobile.reuters…, see more tweetedtimes.com/stephenfry?s=t… 1 hour ago
- Top story: Reuters Top News on Twitter: "EXCLUSIVE: Trump says he thought being… twitter.com/Reuters/status…, see more tweetedtimes.com/aplusk?s=tnp 1 hour ago
- Stephen Fry tweetedtimes.com/stephenfry?s=r… 2 hours ago
- I Tried Eating 6 Meals A Day, And Here's What HappenedI grew up with a less is more mentality, as in the less often you eat, the less you'll weigh. As a body-conscious teenager, that translated into me ignoring my hunger pangs until well past lunchtime. When I finally caved to the call of my angry stomach, I'd end up practically shoveling food into my mouth. I may have been eating only one meal a day, […]Leah Polakoff
- 8 Risk-Free Hair Tinting Products You Should TryMaybe you haven't spotted a single gray yet (lucky you!) or maybe you don't want to spend a painful amount of money for professional color. That doesn't mean you can't change up your hair color if you're itching to update your look. Thanks to at-home tinting products—which come in various forms ranging from shampoos to mousses—you ca […]Leah Polakoff
- I Tried Gwyneth Paltrow’s 'Clean Sleeping' Regimen, And This Is What HappenedFirst of all, I'm not a Gwyneth hater. I loved her in Sliding Doors and Shakespeare in Love. But I'm not exactly a die-hard fan, either. I don't often read her website, Goop, and I've never tried any of her out-there suggestions like vaginal steaming. But when I found out that Goop: Clean Beauty, the new book by the editors of her site, h […]Leah Polakoff
- This Crazy-Easy Hack Can Help You Avoid Overeating And Lose WeightChances are, you've heard a thing or two about mindful eating as a strategy for weight loss. As a concept, it sounds pretty great. But practicing it in real life isn't always easy. Listening to your body to figure out how hungry or satisfied you are certainly seems more pleasant than counting calories or weighing and measuring your food. It can be […]Leah Polakoff
- 12 Moms Share The Mother's Day Gifts They've Always Wanted But Never GottenFinding the perfect present for Mother's Day is no small feat. After all, what present could ever capture the love and appreciation you have for the woman who gave you the gift of life? Flowers are always wonderful and sweet words in a card can be appreciated for years, but sometimes you want to step up your gift-giving so that your mother can have a tr […]Leah Polakoff
- I Got Up My Nerve To Bring A Sex Toy Into My Relationship, And Here’s How My Partner ReactedAfter being married for 15 years, Meredith* decided it was time to change things up by bringing a vibrator into the bedroom. The scariest part was anticipating how her husband was going to react. If getting your first sex toy is a rite of passage, it's one that I never went through. It's not that I wasn't interested—I just never had the nerve […]Leah Polakoff
- 8 Instant Pot Recipes That Make Healthy Eating Beyond EasyUnless you've been vacationing on a remote desert island for the last year, you probably know all about the Instant Pot. This magical device can do it all—and really freakin' fast. Think of it like a pressure cooker and a crockpot on steroids that's simple enough for a 3-year-old to use, and you've basically got an Instant Pot. In additi […]Leah Polakoff
- Over 40? You'll Want To Do These 5 Exercises Every Week.Many think of exercise as the solution for all of their health woes—even those related to the aging process. Of course, no amount of physical activity can stop us from getting older, but there's plenty of evidence that proves that physical activity can increase life expectancy by limiting the development and progression of chronic diseases—something man […]Leah Polakoff
- I Tried To Stop Saying 'I'm Sorry' For Every Single Thing For A Whole Week, And Here's How It WentI'm a chronic apologizer. I say "I'm sorry" when people bump into me on the street, when I'm on time—but not early—to meet someone, if I ask questions in meetings, and when my husband does the dishes before I can. And generally, my apologies are profuse: "Sorry, sorry, sorry," I'll say, or "Eek! I'm so sorry […]Leah Polakoff
- 11 Products Beauty Pros Really Want You To Stop UsingNot all beauty products are created equal, or let's be real, even remotely equal. Some face washes leave your skin positively dewy, while others leave it feeling more like old sandpaper. One shampoo may make your hair look lush and shiny—another, well, you get the picture. And most of time, you only discover which ones are subpar after buying them. So a […]emFrey