New Project – it can help you or someone that you know!
Thanks for stopping by!
I found this great new way to work at home that does not cost a dime for the first 30 days! There are mentors and easy steps to take to get you to a great income at home.
The system was designed by an American missionary in Japan. She understands that this information and training is valuable, but the people that really need it cannot spend money until they are making money. How perfect!
Welcome to The 10K Challenge! A no-nonsense, no
fluff program that’s designed to help you extract
(what else?) $10,000 a month from solid
established online offers, working a minimum of
35 minutes a day.
– 30 days free trial.
– Work hard for 35 minutes, then walk away.
– Daily instructions and checklists.
– Very small, one time out of pocket expense.
– Multiple income streams, promote only one link!
– Personal mentor, and supportive group, both.
See you on the inside!
- 58,731 hits
- Being fearless precisely when you are most scared is the best hack. - James Altucher #quote 40 minutes ago
- G+: The world is so diverse and amazing! goo.gl/GN2XdU 1 hour ago
- RT @WayneMansfield: 'Paris - New York': a Whimsically Animated Side-By-Side Comparison of the Two Cities [VIDEO] goo.gl/LsxjYp via… 1 hour ago
- RT @WayneMansfield: David Letterman to Get Prime Time Tribute Before Retirement goo.gl/7NGWVJ via @patricksplace 1 hour ago
- @WayneMansfield you're live on my @RebelMouse rbl.ms/1msEZp7 1 hour ago
- Which One's More Important: Diet Or Exercise?Markham HeidA proper diet and regular exercise are the two pillars of a healthy lifestyle. But that doesn't mean they're equally important when it comes to your weight, your disease risk, or how long you'll live. In a head-to-head battle, research shows what you eat trumps how much you move. "Even if you don't exercise, if you ate re […]szdanow
- Pepsi Says It Will Take Aspartame Out Of Diet Soda (But There's A Catch)Leah Zerbe from Rodalenews.comDue to increasing public pressure to get aspartame—a fake sweetener linked to headaches and other health problems—out of its products, Pepsi announced Friday it will remove the ingredient from several diet soda products by late this summer. "Diet cola drinkers in the U.S. told us they wanted aspartame-free Diet Pepsi and we […]mmessing
- 10 Things To Never Say To Someone With CancerMelissa FiorenzaNo matter who it is—a family member, a friend, or even just an acquaintance—when someone you know is diagnosed with cancer, it's easy to become tongue-tied. You want to say the right thing, but what if it comes out wrong? You want to be there for her, but how? And often times, common platitudes and simple remarks can actually be hurtful […]emFrey
- Lose 10% More Weight By Eating A Chocolate Bar Every Day...No JokeAviva PatzWant to lose weight faster? Eat dark chocolate. That's right, the same delicious bar that we know is packed with healthy antioxidants just keeps getting better: It's now a promising weight-loss aid, according to findings published last week in the International Archives of Medicine. Dark chocolate has enjoyed a health halo for years now, […]szdanow
- Is There A Natural Fix For Exercise-Induced Asthma?Andrew Weil, MDThe coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, and chest tightness you may feel during workouts is called exercise-induced broncho-spasm (EIB), and up to 10% of regular exercisers with no other airway issues suffer from it. A recent study found that the antioxidant vitamin C can help with EIB, possibly because it counteracts the asthma-inducing […]emFrey
- 7 Pretty Great Reasons To Have Sex TonightRegina Nuzzo, PhDYou know sex feels good and does wonders for your mood, but did you know that it benefits your health (his too!) in a number of not-so-obvious ways? The reason, according to scientists, is that during sex, our bodies produce a cascade of hormones (and other biological changes) that can ease pain, lower cancer risk, boost immunity, and even o […]mmessing
- 3 Ways To Burn More Calories On Your Next WalkCathryne Keller for Fitbie.comMore of a stroller than a sprinter? You're still getting a solid workout! Study after study confirms that being active throughout your day is an effective way to stay slim, and realage.com, which offers a test that assesses your "real" age in terms of how your body is aging, claims that taking at least 10,000 step […]emitchell
- If You Take Tylenol For Joint Pain, You Need To Read ThisSarah KleinIf the pain is bad enough to send you rummaging through your medicine cabinet, you're probably on the hunt for something that works—and fast. But a new study suggests one of the most common over-the-counter pain meds may not be the cure-all you once thought. According to new research, published in the BMJ, acetaminophen—known to most of us as […]emitchell
- The Ultimate 7-Day Workout That Boosts Your Brain AND Your BodyJennifer MatlackThe road to a fit mind isn't paved in crossword puzzles alone. In fact, walking that road can also give your gray matter a boost, according to top researchers. "Exercise is as close to a magic bullet as brain fitness gets," says John Medina, PhD, director of the Brain Center for Applied Learning at Seattle Pacific University. P […]mmessing
- Your Worst Sunscreen Mistakes—Caught On CameraHow much protection are you really getting? Probably not much. (In fact, 42% of Prevention readers wear sunscreen only on their faces!) We put your daily habits to the test with the help of an SPF-spotting UV camera. Consider this a chance to discover your weak spots—before the sun does. Caught on Film She may look good, but she's facing a full UV assau […]emitchell