New Project – it can help you or someone that you know!
Thanks for stopping by!
I found this great new way to work at home that does not cost a dime for the first 30 days! There are mentors and easy steps to take to get you to a great income at home.
The system was designed by an American missionary in Japan. She understands that this information and training is valuable, but the people that really need it cannot spend money until they are making money. How perfect!
Welcome to The 10K Challenge! A no-nonsense, no
fluff program that’s designed to help you extract
(what else?) $10,000 a month from solid
established online offers, working a minimum of
35 minutes a day.
– 30 days free trial.
– Work hard for 35 minutes, then walk away.
– Daily instructions and checklists.
– Very small, one time out of pocket expense.
– Multiple income streams, promote only one link!
– Personal mentor, and supportive group, both.
See you on the inside!
- 58,419 hits
- G+: So true! (A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after #success.) goo.gl/qEPE6a 35 minutes ago
- So true! Carlos Ramos originally shared: A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour... fb.me/6jFHoU4hd 36 minutes ago
- So true! plus.google.com/+SallyKWitt/po… http://t.co/bjGFjrEvVo 37 minutes ago
- Repost from @tmagazine via igrepost_app, The scallop ceviche with Sicilian citrus and basil at… ln.is/instagram.com/… 47 minutes ago
- Repost from @merveyazici440 via igrepost_app, Flowers can't solve all problems, but they're a great… ln.is/instagram.com/… 48 minutes ago
- What Your Picky Eating Says About YouMarkham HeidWhen it comes to food peccadillos, fussy eaters tend to share the same traits—and two common mental health disorders, shows a recent study from the journal Appetite. There's not much research on the topic of picky eating—or even a precise definition of what makes someone "picky." To fill in some of these blanks, the University of P […]mmessing
- 10 Brilliant Uses For Baby PowderFirst for Women Smart SolutionsSilly, you. Did you really think baby powder was just for tiny baby butts? The folks at First For Women are about to enlighten you with these clever uses. 1. Remove stubborn sand from your scalp You may be a beach bunny, but you hate the feeling of sand in your hair. Shampooing it out takes forever, and the little granules irr […]mmessing
- 3 "Instant" Anti-Agers That Actually WorkJessica ChiaTouted as short-term alternatives to fillers and face-lifts, at-home gadgets can seem too good to be true. Prevention staffers put 3 to the test: NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device ($199, mynuface.com) The claim: Microcurrents stimulate muscles for a tighter, more lifted look. The verdict: "I did one side of my face; it looked tighter for 24 h […]emitchell
- 6 Mistakes You Make Every Time You Brush Your TeethAshley Balcerzak for Men's HealthBy now, most people have heard that poor dental care is linked to heart disease, as well other health maladies. One of which is erectile dysfunction, according to the American Dental Association (ADA). And while you may brush regularly, chances are you're making at least one of these 6 mistakes. Here are the fixes f […]emitchell
- 4 Farmers' Market Etiquette Rules You're Probably BreakingCaroline PraderioWondering whether you can bargain for a better price at the farmers' markets? Or if can you return produce or a packaged product if it's gone bad or tastes terrible? We got your answers—and just in time for farmers' market season. We chatted with Joan Norman of One Straw Farm in Maryland, who's been selling produce at far […]mmessing
- The Best Protein Powder For Your SmoothieMORE: 20 Super-Healthy Smoothie RecipesStephanie Eckelkampszdanow
- 5 Solutions For Thick AnklesAleisha Fetters for Women's HealthWhile we aren't particularly fans of the name "cankles," finding the root cause of your wide ankles can do more than make your booties fit better—especially if the extra mass down there is something new. It can also help you improve your overall health, says Caroline Cederquist, MD, creator of bistroMD an […]szdanow
- 15 Gentle Pieces Of Advice For When Your Loved One Receives A Terminal DiagnosisElizabeth JenkinsWhen you're the family member or friend of someone who receives a terminal diagnosis, life as you know it can change overnight. We asked people who have been through it themselves—sometimes on multiple occasions—to share their advice for navigating these difficult times. 1. Try to live as normally as possible If you have some time with […]mmessing
- 9 Tips To Get A Perfect Bikini Wax Every TimeJessica ChiaGetting a bikini wax is a lot like doing laundry: A bit of a pain, yet oh-so-gratifying when you're done. But it is possible to make the entire process practically pleasant. Experienced waxing pros Noemi Grupenmager, founder and CEO of Uni K Wax Centers, and Jolie Arsenault and Joann Gibb, co-founders of the Wax Me Too salons in Utah, reveal […]szdanow
- 7 Weird Places You're Growing Hair—And How To Get Rid Of ItJessica MigalaSwapping tips with your close pals on where to get the best bikini wax is nothing new. But if you've spotted strays in less openly discussed spots, you're still in good company. Never-before-seen body hairs pop up as a result of natural hormonal changes as you age: Estrogen levels dip, and testosterone levels can rise, says Sandy Tsao […]emitchell