New Project – it can help you or someone that you know!
Thanks for stopping by!
I found this great new way to work at home that does not cost a dime for the first 30 days! There are mentors and easy steps to take to get you to a great income at home.
The system was designed by an American missionary in Japan. She understands that this information and training is valuable, but the people that really need it cannot spend money until they are making money. How perfect!
Welcome to The 10K Challenge! A no-nonsense, no
fluff program that’s designed to help you extract
(what else?) $10,000 a month from solid
established online offers, working a minimum of
35 minutes a day.
– 30 days free trial.
– Work hard for 35 minutes, then walk away.
– Daily instructions and checklists.
– Very small, one time out of pocket expense.
– Multiple income streams, promote only one link!
– Personal mentor, and supportive group, both.
See you on the inside!
- 62,214 hits
- Tell @BarackObama @POTUS: @sec_news Chair Mary Jo White must go ln.is/act.credoactio… via @CREDOMobile #p2 (Stand w/ @SenWarren) 23 minutes ago
- Top story: AT&T Reaches Deal to Buy Time Warner for More Than $80 Billion - WSJ wsj.com/articles/at-t-…, see more tweetedtimes.com/stephenfry?s=t… 52 minutes ago
- New Google+ Community "How Many Places Can We Connect" Post ur profiles & connect 4 FREE! plus.google.com/u/0/communitie… https://t.co/S5WNyXEfl0 1 hour ago
- Facebook group for as many Family Friendly ads that you want to share!! facebook.com/groups/3194698… *share free ads* https://t.co/oIJ1dCr5CY 1 hour ago
- Love new contacts on twitter- I #followback! Thank you very much!! twitter.com/sallykwitt https://t.co/D3h3fu8SDA 1 hour ago
- 4 Moves To Tighten And Tone Your TricepsWhen they're toned, triceps give your arms major definition. Maybe that's because the triceps muscles, that is, the backs of your arms, actually have three parts—the upper inside, lower inside, and outside—making them larger and stronger than you might think. (In contrast, the biceps are comprised of just two parts). With each of these toning move […]emitchell
- The Best Way To Apply Blush, According To Your Face ShapePress pause on that contouring tutorial: The quickest, easiest way to get sculpted cheeks is to adjust your blush, says makeup artist Katey Denno. Here, her top tips for different face shapes. MORE: How To Wear Blush Without Looking Like A Clown 1. Long Jen Davis Apply pigment in a circle, on the apples of the cheeks or just above them. If your formula has s […]emFrey
- I Banned The Snooze Button For A Week, And This Is What HappenedI have an unhealthy relationship with the snooze button. As in, I hit it 2 to 3 times each morning…on two separate, staggered alarms (one on a regular digital clock, the other on my iPhone because my cat often steps on the buttons of my digital clock during his attempts to wake me in the night). Once I'm out of bed, I'm actually a pretty peppy morn […]emitchell
- 3 Ways To Refuel After A Workout That Are Better For You Than Organic GatoradeIn a world filled with food wonders like biscuits and gravy-flavored potato chips and bacon-infused vodka, it was only a matter of time before someone decided that civilization should also have organic Gatorade. (Here are 7 "health" foods that aren't.) And indeed, the time has come. Last month, the Gatorade gods rolled out a certified-organic […]emFrey
- People Are Snorting Chocolate—Here’s WhyChocolate has been touted for everything from heart health to weight loss. And apparently, it can get you kinda high. It sounds like something out of an R-rated version of Willy Wonka, but using raw cacao powder—yes, the stuff that chocolate is made from—as a drug is catching on. Partyers at some LA events are snorting the stuff for a buzz that’s both legal […]emFrey
- 5 Simple Meals You Can Make In A Cast-Iron SkilletIf you're anything like me, one of the main deterrents from making a nice healthy dinner is the sink full of dishes you're supposed to tackle afterward. After a long day, it's just not gonna happen. But what if we told you that you could simplify your meals and drastically minimize your mountain of plates, pans, and bowls? The new cookbook Cas […]emFrey
- 7 Surprising Ways To Get Your Sweet Fix With ChickpeasThe secret to decadent tasting desserts that are legitimately healthy? Canned chickpeas. We’re serious. These protein-rich legumes have a fairly neutral taste, blend up in a food processor like a dream, and lend the perfect amount of moisture and creaminess to cookies, cakes, and even fudge. Not to mention, they’re jam-packed with protein and fiber, so you a […]emFrey
- 8 Cheap Foods Nutritionists LoveWhether you're grocery shopping for one or trying to feed a large family, the bills can really add up—especially if you're trying to make healthy choices. Wild salmon and organic produce aren't cheap! But don't despair because you're on a budget; there are plenty of good-for-you items that offer a big nutritional bang for your buck. […]emFrey
- I Have Leaky Gut And No One Takes Me SeriouslyThirteen years ago, I hit rock bottom. I had excruciating stomach and intestinal pain, along with uncomfortable gas, bloating, and constipation. A few times I went to the ER for painkiller injections. Food should make you feel good, but everything I ate made me feel bad. I was underweight and malnourished. I couldn't gain weight to save my life. On top […]emFrey
- 4 Diets You Should Never Try—From Women Who Tried ThemIf you've ever battled with stubborn pounds, you've probably turned to a fad diet at one point or another. Perhaps you've tried the low-carb thing, gone gluten-free, or attempted a short-term detox. And if you're like the 4 women below, you totally struck out each time. Here, they share cautionary tales of diets they've tried—from fa […]emFrey