Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 63,181 hits
- Blue 500px.com/photo/10436045… https://t.co/ITDU5QLnBn RT'd tumorwarrior 1 hour ago
- New story on NPR: The U.S. Has An 'Active Cyber War Underway' To Thwart The North Korean Nuclear Threat ln.is/www.npr.org/20… 1 hour ago
- RT srifer - Scientists made a detailed “roadmap” for meeting the Paris climate goals. It’s eye-opening. vox.com/energy-and-env… via voxdot… 1 hour ago
- Top story: Amid White House Tumult, Pence Offers Trump a Steady Hand nytimes.com/2017/03/28/us/…, see more tweetedtimes.com/media/nytimes/… 2 hours ago
- Top story: Grant Samms on Twitter: "In honor of #Trump scrapping the #CleanPowe… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…, see more tweetedtimes.com/OrganicNation/… 2 hours ago
- 5 Exercises That Will Improve Your Poor Circulation ImmediatelyCirculation is one of those things you probably never think about, even though it's crucial for good health. Your heart pumps about 5 quarts of blood throughout your body's system of blood vessels each minute. When your circulatory system is working well, it delivers oxygen throughout the body and helps to eliminate waste. When circulation is poor, […]emFrey
- 5 Signs Out-Of-Whack Hormones Are Causing Your Stubborn Belly Fat—And How To Fix ThemCan't seem to stop pinching that inch (or three)? Before you blame it on lack of willpower, consider that your hormones may be getting in your way. Research shows that it doesn’t take much of a hormonal upheaval for your body to start packing on the pounds, especially around your midsection. Something as simple as eating carbs for breakfast or getting t […]szdanow
- 10-Minute Dinners That Will Help You Lose Weight—And Keep It Off These 10-minute dinners from Prevention's new book Fit in 10: Slim & Strong—for Life! are perfect for those evenings when you're so hungry you can't get food in your mouth fast enough, or when the mere thought of cooking something complicated has you eyeing those take-out menus. Each recipe contains the right combination of metabolism-revv […]emFrey
- 7 Ways You Can Knock Out Back Pain Without A PillPain is personal. No blood test or scan can tell your doctor how much of it you’re feeling. And what relieves one person's aches might not make a dent in yours. That’s because pain is, literally, all in your head. Like feelings of warmth or pleasure, pain is something your brain creates based on the sensory information it receives from your body, accord […]szdanow
- 3 Effective Inner Thigh Exercises You Can Do Using A TowelFor this inner thigh workout all you need is a smooth floor and a dishtowel or washcloth. And you won't even have to lower onto your back for this one because all the moves are done standing. Just perform these three exercises 10 times on each leg, and then you're done! (Short on time? Try Prevention's new 10-minute workouts and 10-minute meal […]emFrey
- How 10 Sexperts Spice Up Their Own Sex LivesYou and your S.O. used to tear off each other's clothes. You had sex every day (sometimes twice a day), and it was the best time, every time. But now? You can't remember when you had sex that wasn't penciled in between work, grocery shopping, and The Late Show. Yup, you're in a rut. And that's normal! Anyone who's ever been in a […]emFrey
- Is There Scary Bacteria In Your Showerhead Making You Sick? If you spot some mold growing on your shower curtain or door, you're surely grossed out enough to do something about it—and fast. But if you're like most people, you rarely stop to wonder about the bacteria in your shower that you can’t see. Plenty of products—like Shower Clear and EndoSan, among others—claim to protect you from the potentially dan […]emFrey
- 6 Foods Dermatologists Want You To Eat More OfYou can use all the fancy lotions, potions, and creams in the world. But when it comes to having gorgeous, glowing skin, food is your most powerful ally. (It can also be your worst enemy. Hello, sugary junk!) Just ask the experts. We talked to 6 dermatologists to find out about the foods that they reach for on the regular to boost hydration, fight wrinkles a […]emFrey
- 7 Surprising Arthritis Symptoms Every Woman Needs To KnowYou know sore, achy joints are arthritis's hallmark. But pain isn't the only symptom an arthritis sufferer may have to contend with. "In a lot of cases, people notice other things showing up before they ever have pain," says Kevin Shea, MD, an orthopedic surgeon at St. Luke's Health System in Boise. There are more than a dozen differ […]emFrey
- 5 Tasty Ways To Eat The Seed That Packs 10 Grams Of Protein Per ServingYou've probably seen bags of hemp hearts at Whole Foods and passed them up for more approachable flax or chia seeds. But you should definitely consider buying some next time, because these little seeds are loaded with health benefits. Hemp hearts, or shelled hemp seeds, deliver more anti-inflammatory omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and fewer carbs per s […]emFrey