Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 61,809 hits
- @MyLocalSEOGuide thanks for sharing Biggi, have a great Sunday :) (Want this 🆓? >> bit.ly/tweet_thanks_) 31 minutes ago
- CardiRealEstateTeam is now following me on Twitter! Thank you for the follow - Always #followback #FamilyFriendly … twitter.com/CardiTeam 32 minutes ago
- New story on NPR: Experimental Plane Sets Off On Final Leg Of Its Round-The-World Journey ln.is/www.npr.org/se… 32 minutes ago
- Jakie♥ is now following me on Twitter! Thank you for the follow - Always #followback #FamilyFriendly only twitter.com/Jacqueline_304 48 minutes ago
- Joseph Konni is now following me on Twitter! Thank you for the follow - Always #followback #FamilyFriendly only twitter.com/JosephKonni 48 minutes ago
- Meet The Incredible Woman Who Changed The Face Of Rhythmic GymnasticsWendy Hilliard's gymnastics career began in the front yard of her childhood home, and took her all the way to the National Championships a record-setting nine times. But it was her fight for recognition as a black gymnast that ignited her passion for athlete advocacy and inspired her to start her own foundation. 126emFrey
- A Double Dose Of PeaceWe have a two-step relaxation exercise for you this month. If the actual art of paper folding feels intimidating to you, check out the August issue of Prevention magazine for Step One: your own tear-out, origami-inspired coloring page. Below, you’ll find Step Two: instructions for two of the modular forms in the new book Zen Origami, which puts a mindful twi […]emFrey
- 11 Ways To Eat An AvocadoThink guacamole is your only option? C'mon, you can do better than that. Here, 11 delicious and inventive ways to get more avocado in your life. 126emFrey
- 1 in 3 Americans Would Use Medical Marijuana. Are You One Of Them?Marijuana is steadily gaining traction as a legitimate treatment for everything from severe migraines to arthritis—so much so that a third of Americans would be extremely or very likely to use it to treat their pain if advised by a doctor, reveals a new Prevention survey. Among the other compelling findings of the survey, in which Prevention interviewed a na […]emFrey
- 5 Bedtime Beverages That Can Help You Lose WeightThere's not much worse than a night of tossing and turning in the sack. After all, poor sleep is intricately tied to weight gain, skewed hormone levels, next-day munchies, and blood sugar and insulin issues, says Bridget Murphy, RDN, CDN, at NYU Langone Medical Center. To score some quality shuteye, you've got to be careful about what you sip befor […]emitchell
- Color Yourself CalmA few colored pencils are all it takes to turn a plain page into your own Zen masterpiece. Check out the July issue of Prevention magazine for your own tear-out page, and look below to get inspired with completed versions of the seascape from Wales-based illustrator Anastasia Catris, (Instagram: @AnastasiaCatris). Illustration by anastasia cartris Full color […]emFrey
- Nourish Your Body Through MovementGive your movement-starved body the nutrients it needs with these gentle corrective exercises from biomechanist Katy Bowman. They target areas of the body that—in our culture of sitting, keyboarding work, and heeled shoes—are frequently undernourished. Add these moves to your day for a more balanced movement diet, and within a few weeks you should be able to […]emFrey
- "My Best Time Is Now"Model and wellness expert Maye Musk opens up about life, health, parenting three famous children, and having fun. Here, she sits down for an exclusive interview with Maria Rodale, chairman and chief executive officer of Rodale. [brightcove_audio:4924955970001] 126emFrey
- What It's Like To Wake Up From A Coma That No One Expected You To Recover FromDoctors were shocked when Lizzie Asher woke up from a 3-week-long coma. No one thought she would even survive, let alone make a full recovery. Watch her incredible story of thriving against all odds. 126emFrey
- The 100-Year-Old Athlete Who Proves That Anyone Can Run (Even You!)At 67, Ida Keeling ran her first competitive race. And that was just the beginning for the now 100-year-old record-setting runner. She and her daughter, Shelley, a 64-year-old track coach and fellow competitive athlete, prove that the physical and mental benefits of exercise are well worth the hard work. 126emFrey