Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 61,944 hits
- Love new contacts on twitter- I #followback! Thank you very much!! twitter.com/sallykwitt https://t.co/YYkIqx2qQU 1 hour ago
- Top story: French official threatens to sue social media users who share burkin… mashable.com/2016/08/24/nic…, see more tweetedtimes.com/v/7039?s=tnp 1 hour ago
- CD Duplication is now following me on Twitter! Thank you for the follow - Always #followback #FamilyFriendly only twitter.com/CD__Duplication 1 hour ago
- SEO tips & tricks is now following me on Twitter! Thank you for the follow - Always #followback #FamilyFriendly on… twitter.com/SEO4Profs 1 hour ago
- Twitter ALL STARS from #EmpireKred rock!! Twitter on Steroids. @Bluesbro @PacificCove @cshislop @GaryLoper @studentinlife 1 hour ago
- 7 Surprising Ways To Get Your Sweet Fix With ChickpeasThe secret to decadent tasting desserts that are legitimately healthy? Canned chickpeas. We’re serious. These protein-rich legumes have a fairly neutral taste, blend up in a food processor like a dream, and lend the perfect amount of moisture and creaminess to cookies, cakes, and even fudge. Not to mention, they’re jam-packed with protein and fiber, so you a […]emFrey
- 8 Cheap Foods Nutritionists LoveWhether you're grocery shopping for one or trying to feed a large family, the bills can really add up—especially if you're trying to make healthy choices. Wild salmon and organic produce aren't cheap! But don't despair because you're on a budget; there are plenty of good-for-you items that offer a big nutritional bang for your buck. […]emFrey
- I Have Leaky Gut And No One Takes Me SeriouslyThirteen years ago, I hit rock bottom. I had excruciating stomach and intestinal pain, along with uncomfortable gas, bloating, and constipation. A few times I went to the ER for painkiller injections. Food should make you feel good, but everything I ate made me feel bad. I was underweight and malnourished. I couldn't gain weight to save my life. On top […]emFrey
- 4 Diets You Should Never Try—From Women Who Tried ThemIf you've ever battled with stubborn pounds, you've probably turned to a fad diet at one point or another. Perhaps you've tried the low-carb thing, gone gluten-free, or attempted a short-term detox. And if you're like the 4 women below, you totally struck out each time. Here, they share cautionary tales of diets they've tried—from fa […]emFrey
- I Said “Yes” To Everything For A Week, And This Is What HappenedDon't get me wrong. I do believe in the power of "yes." Honest, I do! I'm a dyed-in-the-wool improviser, and the cardinal rule of improv is to always agree and move forward rather than reject ideas, which will get you into a rut. It's called the rule of "Yes, And," and it's very helpful in an improv scene. (Looking to […]emFrey
- 9 Ways Sports Psychologists Motivate Themselves To ExerciseA personal trainer may be able to whip your muscles into shape, and a psychologist can help you work through your body image issues. But if you struggle to stay motivated to exercise, a few sessions with a sports psychologist may offer the most bang for your buck. Sports psychology is a specialized field that focuses on how to improve athletes' well-bei […]emFrey
- This Is What 10,000 Steps A Day Really Looks LikeIn June 2015, Amanda L. of Chambersburg, PA, hit her heaviest weight at 281 pounds. When her doctor diagnosed her with liver disease caused by being overweight, she decided it was time to make some changes. With the help of a Fitbit fitness tracker she started counting steps, and today, at age 35, she's lost nearly 100 pounds. Here's what it took t […]emFrey
- I Tried To Count Every Bite Of Food I Took For A Week, And This Is What HappenedSo far, 2016 has been my year of health: I gave up drinking, cut back on unhealthy carbs, and started going to the gym everyday. I wear my Fitbit religiously (forget 10,000 steps; I regularly hit 20,000 or more), and I record everything I eat via the MyFitnessPal app. I'm feeling better than ever, and I've already lost 20 pounds. But I have 15 more […]emFrey
- 4 Types Of Belly Bulges And How To Fix ThemPaunch. Pooch. Pudge. Whatever you call it, no one wants it. But if you're serious about losing your belly fat, you first have to figure out what's causing it. Sure, sometimes it's as simple as too much ice cream and not enough cardio. But a protruding tummy may also be caused by a number of other reasons, ranging from genetics to a past pregn […]emFrey
- 5 Ways To Prevent Motion SicknessAhoy, matey! When it comes to motion-related nausea—whether from hitting the open sea or spending time in a car—it's often simpler to prevent an issue than it is to resolve one once your stomach has begun doing cartwheels. To stop motion sickness before it starts, follow these tips. (Feel better starting today with Rodale's The Thyroid Cure, a new […]emitchell