Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 58,206 hits
- What's the plan Mom? ln.is/instagram.com/… 2 hours ago
- Camping out ln.is/instagram.com/… 2 hours ago
- What snowstorm? ln.is/instagram.com/… 2 hours ago
- Where oh where is the kitty? Lol ln.is/instagram.com/… 2 hours ago
- Just posted a photo ln.is/instagram.com/… 3 hours ago
- 4 Makeup Tricks To Look Polished In Less Than 5 Minutesmakeup tutorialspvnrodale
- 8 Incredibly Compelling Reasons To Eat A Bit More Fiberfiberheart-healthy foodsFoods for Weight Losshealthy habits MORE: This Is Your Body On Chocolate FoodHealth Benefits Of FiberBy 0Caroline Praderiofibermmessing
- Use This Quick Trick To Start Cleaning Up Your Diet TodayEat Cleanhealthy lunch ideasnutritionYou know the benefits of eating clean, but the idea of overhauling your entire diet is daunting. So where do you start? Faced with this overwhelming dilemma, most people do exactly the same thing: Nothing. Some get stalled by the false belief that you can go from a frozen-dinner-eating couch potato to a farmers'-mark […]emitchell
- 7 Healthier Versions Of Classic Peanut Butter RecipesFoods for Weight Lossnutritionquick recipesWho hates peanut butter? In my experience, people either like it, LOVE it, or can't eat it because they're allergic or have some other dietary restriction (poor souls). Count me in the peanut butter lovers camp — as in, I have to practice serious self control to not eat it all day every day, and if there […]szdanow
- The Sneaky Health-Food Ingredient That Could Be Making You FatEat CleanFood Trendsweight loss mistakesnutritionNewsSkim the labels on nearly any packaged food and you're bound to find more than a few ingredients that aren't in your kitchen cabinets. But while you're fretting about high-fructose this and artificial that, scientists have discovered a new threat: emulsifiers—chemicals that make normally unm […]mmessing
- Oh Great, Sun Damage Continues Even When You Go Insidesun protectionskin careNewsWe always thought that heading indoors was a surefire way to bring the day’s sun damage to a grinding halt. But now science says that notion is wrong: Skin damage from UV rays continues for hours even after you’ve gotten out of the sun, according to a new study published in Science. And this sneaky damage could ultimately lead to s […]szdanow
- 7 Things Your Gas Is Trying To Tell Youdigestive healthweird health symptomsWe hate to break it to you, but gas is just a fact of life—sure, it can be uncomfortable and embarrassing, but it happens to the best of us. But if you're dealing with more frequent gas than usual, your body might be trying to send you some hints about how it's functioning. Read on to see if one of these culprit […]szdanow
- 10 Brilliant Uses For Orange PeelsHealthy Homehealthy habitsSure, you could just toss your orange peel—or better yet, compost it—but why not get a bit more use out of it? The folks at First For Women have you covered with these clever uses. 1. Keep Fluffy out of your plants You set your new plant on a shelf but still worry your cat might jump up and try to munch on the leaves, which are mil […]mmessing
- The #1 Reason You're Not Achieving Your Weight Loss Goalweight loss mistakesweight loss tipsWho hasn't set out to achieve a weight-loss goal—whether it's to drop those last five pounds or look great in a specific little black dress—but not followed through? We hate to break it to you, but there was a problem with your previous approach: Your goal, while admirable, wasn't specific or actionable enou […]emitchell
- How Great Is This? Sex After 50 Years Of Marriage Becomes Even More Frequent marriageBetter SexRelationship AdviceYoung couples have all the fun in bed, right? And senior citizens don't even have sex, do they? Surprise! Not only do seniors get busy, but once they've been married 50 years, they're likely to rustle the sheets more often. Those are the findings of research published in The Archives of Sexual Behavior, bas […]emitchell