Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 62,218 hits
- ALS. Kool Kings🕶 is now following me on Twitter! Thank you for the follow - Always #followback #FamilyFriendly only twitter.com/_TheRealYungJC 31 minutes ago
- Top story: The Walking Dead Recap: Season 7, Episode 1 reveals who Negan kills mashable.com/2016/10/23/the…, see more tweetedtimes.com/v/7039?s=tnp 32 minutes ago
- Top story: Food-Justice Rock Star Anna Lappé Wins 2016 James Beard Leadership A… ww2.kqed.org/bayareabites/2…, see more tweetedtimes.com/OrganicNation/… 37 minutes ago
- Facebook group for as many Family Friendly ads that you want to share!! facebook.com/groups/3194698… *share free ads* https://t.co/eQyFKKk9es 39 minutes ago
- New Google+ Community "How Many Places Can We Connect" Post ur profiles & connect 4 FREE! plus.google.com/u/0/communitie… https://t.co/rbJ1vKaTmR 39 minutes ago
- 4 Moves To Tighten And Tone Your TricepsWhen they're toned, triceps give your arms major definition. Maybe that's because the triceps muscles, that is, the backs of your arms, actually have three parts—the upper inside, lower inside, and outside—making them larger and stronger than you might think. (In contrast, the biceps are comprised of just two parts). With each of these toning move […]emitchell
- The Best Way To Apply Blush, According To Your Face ShapePress pause on that contouring tutorial: The quickest, easiest way to get sculpted cheeks is to adjust your blush, says makeup artist Katey Denno. Here, her top tips for different face shapes. MORE: How To Wear Blush Without Looking Like A Clown 1. Long Jen Davis Apply pigment in a circle, on the apples of the cheeks or just above them. If your formula has s […]emFrey
- I Banned The Snooze Button For A Week, And This Is What HappenedI have an unhealthy relationship with the snooze button. As in, I hit it 2 to 3 times each morning…on two separate, staggered alarms (one on a regular digital clock, the other on my iPhone because my cat often steps on the buttons of my digital clock during his attempts to wake me in the night). Once I'm out of bed, I'm actually a pretty peppy morn […]emitchell
- 3 Ways To Refuel After A Workout That Are Better For You Than Organic GatoradeIn a world filled with food wonders like biscuits and gravy-flavored potato chips and bacon-infused vodka, it was only a matter of time before someone decided that civilization should also have organic Gatorade. (Here are 7 "health" foods that aren't.) And indeed, the time has come. Last month, the Gatorade gods rolled out a certified-organic […]emFrey
- People Are Snorting Chocolate—Here’s WhyChocolate has been touted for everything from heart health to weight loss. And apparently, it can get you kinda high. It sounds like something out of an R-rated version of Willy Wonka, but using raw cacao powder—yes, the stuff that chocolate is made from—as a drug is catching on. Partyers at some LA events are snorting the stuff for a buzz that’s both legal […]emFrey
- 5 Simple Meals You Can Make In A Cast-Iron SkilletIf you're anything like me, one of the main deterrents from making a nice healthy dinner is the sink full of dishes you're supposed to tackle afterward. After a long day, it's just not gonna happen. But what if we told you that you could simplify your meals and drastically minimize your mountain of plates, pans, and bowls? The new cookbook Cas […]emFrey
- 7 Surprising Ways To Get Your Sweet Fix With ChickpeasThe secret to decadent tasting desserts that are legitimately healthy? Canned chickpeas. We’re serious. These protein-rich legumes have a fairly neutral taste, blend up in a food processor like a dream, and lend the perfect amount of moisture and creaminess to cookies, cakes, and even fudge. Not to mention, they’re jam-packed with protein and fiber, so you a […]emFrey
- 8 Cheap Foods Nutritionists LoveWhether you're grocery shopping for one or trying to feed a large family, the bills can really add up—especially if you're trying to make healthy choices. Wild salmon and organic produce aren't cheap! But don't despair because you're on a budget; there are plenty of good-for-you items that offer a big nutritional bang for your buck. […]emFrey
- I Have Leaky Gut And No One Takes Me SeriouslyThirteen years ago, I hit rock bottom. I had excruciating stomach and intestinal pain, along with uncomfortable gas, bloating, and constipation. A few times I went to the ER for painkiller injections. Food should make you feel good, but everything I ate made me feel bad. I was underweight and malnourished. I couldn't gain weight to save my life. On top […]emFrey
- 4 Diets You Should Never Try—From Women Who Tried ThemIf you've ever battled with stubborn pounds, you've probably turned to a fad diet at one point or another. Perhaps you've tried the low-carb thing, gone gluten-free, or attempted a short-term detox. And if you're like the 4 women below, you totally struck out each time. Here, they share cautionary tales of diets they've tried—from fa […]emFrey