Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 62,974 hits
- RT ERStollery: Today, like everyday, I’m keeping #healthy on #worldcancerday courtesy of #thebeansandgreens… … vitw.it/link/Ae9kk 11 minutes ago
- Of all the things I've lost, I miss the part of the brain taken by my brain tumor the most. #BrainTumorThursday #BTSM RT'd tumorwarrior 30 minutes ago
- Top story: WhatsApp hits 200 million active users in India ln.is/mashable.com/2…, see more tweetedtimes.com/v/7039?s=tnp 1 hour ago
- Top story: Doubling Up Healthy, Local Produce at California Groceries | Civil E… ln.is/civileats.com/…, see more tweetedtimes.com/OrganicNation/… 1 hour ago
- Top story: BuzzFeed News on Twitter: "A Kansas man allegedly shot three people … twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/s…, see more tweetedtimes.com/aplusk?s=tnp 1 hour ago
- 4 Women Share Exactly What They Ate To Lose Those Stubborn Last 10 Pounds When you've overhauled your diet and logged countless hours in the gym, it can be maddening when the scale freezes with just 10 pounds left to your goal. What's behind this dreaded weight-loss plateau? Simply put, as you become slimmer, your body requires even fewer calories. (Repeat after us: No more dieting. Ever. Instead, learn how to eat clean— […]emFrey
- 5 Very Best Sex Positions To Help You Orgasm For many women, an orgasm during intercourse is an elusive thing. Because we require clitoral stimulation, the sex position we choose to reach the big "O" can have a big impact. Here are the best positions to try if you're intent on coming during partner sex—or achieving a simultaneous orgasm with your man (and if you're still struggling […]emFrey
- 6 High-Protein Salads That Have No Chicken WhatsoeverYou've been dutifully eating grilled chicken salad for lunch since as far back as you can remember, because it's clean, easy, and loaded with protein. But let's face it: It's gotten boring as heck. Folks, it's time to give the seared poultry a break. Fortunately, trying something new doesn't mean that your nutritional standards […]emFrey
- 10 Minutes To A Flatter, Firmer Belly This 10-minute routine from Prevention’s new Fit in 10: Slim and Strong—for Life! program will help you tone and strengthen your deepest core muscles for a flatter, firmer belly. It combines highly effective Pilates work with essential corrective exercises to help you reactivate weak belly muscles quickly and gently. The result: a tight, toned core that will […]emFrey
- I Tried To Practice Gratitude For My #SpreadTheHealth Challenge, And Here's How It WentPrevention’s #SpreadTheHealth Healthy Habits Challenge asks you to adopt a new healthy habit for a week and invite friends to do the same, creating a community of healthy encouragement. Last month we #SpreadtheHealth to our friends at The Talk, and now we’re doing the same with some top health bloggers, who are sharing their experiences here. With all of th […]emFrey
- I Tried To Walk 10,000 Steps A Day For The #SpreadTheHealth Challenge, And Here's How It WentPrevention’s #SpreadTheHealth Healthy Habits Challenge asks you to adopt a new healthy habit for a week and invite friends to do the same, creating a community of healthy encouragement. Last month we #SpreadtheHealth to our friends at The Talk, and now we’re doing the same with some top health bloggers, who are sharing their experiences here. It's Febr […]emFrey
- 5 Easy Moves To Tone Your Legs FastThis simple routine from the new Fit in 10: Slim and Strong—for Life! program combines ridiculously effective lower body moves with resistance band loops and light hand weights to totally transform your legs and butt. Bonus: the entire routine is only 10 minutes, which makes it easy to squeeze into your busy day. Get started with the routine below, and find […]emFrey
- 11 Foods You Need To Fend Off Sick DaysIn the dark and cold winter months (snow or not!), give your immune system a boost with these foods so you have fewer sick days and more run days. (Repeat after us: No more dieting. Ever. Instead, learn how to eat clean—with zero deprivation!—and watch the pounds drop off, with Your Metabolism Makeover.) 1. Living foods A healthy gut is your strongest ally w […]emFrey
- 7 High-Protein Tacos You Should Be Eating For BreakfastThe perfect breakfast should be three things: quick and easy to make, mouthwateringly tasty, and high enough in protein to keep you full until lunch. Smoothies, scrambled eggs, and yogurt bowls all meet these important benchmarks. But here's another option you haven't considered: tacos. (Repeat after us: No more dieting. Ever. Instead, learn how to […]emFrey
- 6 Autoimmune Diseases That Mess With Your WeightAutoimmune diseases happen when your body's immune system starts attacking its own organs, tissues, and cells. Although they're on the rise, they're also tricky to diagnose. Symptoms can creep up slowly, and many of them—like achy joints, fatigue, and tummy troubles—overlap with other disorders. But there's one symptom that many autoimmu […]szdanow