Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 60,710 hits
- Top story: John Dickerson won the GOP debate mashable.com/2016/02/14/joh…, see more tweetedtimes.com/v/7039?s=tnp 37 minutes ago
- Top story: Occasional Gifts UK by Benn Hunnisett — Kickstarter kickstarter.com/projects/20087…, see more tweetedtimes.com/sallykwitt?s=t… 59 minutes ago
- Over 17430 members waiting to promote YOUR sites on 1000's of locations #tejv ln.is/ibourl.com/EQw… 1 hour ago
- Type your email in a reply to this post if you agree to #followback the others from this FB connection page! facebook.com/HowManyPlacesC… 1 hour ago
- Top story: @E_Philz: '"Don't let your inability to do everything undermine your… https://t.co/xOpcARLCL3, see more tweetedtimes.com/twitsnationPOL… 1 hour ago
- Nativo content411Johnish
- 5 Reasons Sex Addicts Aren't What You ThinkWhile the term is used a lot, New York City sex therapist Ian Kerner, PhD, who treats people who identify as sex addicts, points out that there actually isn't an official "sex addict" diagnosis. Though there was a lot of debate about including it in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition (the standard for mental […]emitchell
- 9 Power Foods That Boost ImmunityIt takes more than an apple a day to keep the doctor away. It turns out that eating some pretty surprising nutrients will help keep your immune system on guard. Cold-Proof Your Family and Block the Flu Naturally! You can ensure your body and immunity run smoothly by rounding out your plate with plenty of colorful servings of fruits and veggies, plus 8 to 10 […]mmessing
- The Hot Solution For Pain: Heat TherapyHeat therapy has been used for centuries by women to combat backaches, muscle pain, joint pain and more. Heat can be great way to manage pain, and start the healing process. It’s effectiveness lies in its ability to penetrate deep into the muscle right where it hurts, to relax, soothe and unlock tight muscles. 3 Ways Heat Heals: • Stimulates the sensory […]emFrey
- Do You Really Need A Mammogram? 3 Women Who Regret Having ThemWe don't typically think of a mammogram as something to regret. Who could ever regret such a lifesaver? Science is slowly convincing us, however, that more mammograms doesn't necessarily equal more lives saved. More mammograms, in fact, sometimes amount to marred lives. Part of the reason some women are left wishing they never had a mammogram is th […]emFrey
- The New Updated Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines Bring Us Closer To Finally Agreeing About Mammograms. Kind Of.For the first time since 2003, the American Cancer Society has updated its breast cancer screening guidelines, after reviewing the evidence on mammography. So do we now have consensus on when you should start mammograms and how often you should get them? Afraid not, since the ACS's new advice still doesn't align with the guidelines from the United […]emFrey
- 5 Ways To Save $3,064 A YearWe did the math: You'll save $3,064 per year with these 5 wicked-smart changes. 1. Brown-Bag Your Lunch Calories saved: About 200 a day, which could amount to a 20-pound weight loss in a year Average $ recouped: $1,121 in takeout tabs Health bonus: Saves about 10 g of fat and 300 to 415 mg of sodium per meal (Lose up to 15 pounds WITHOUT dieting with Ea […]emitchell
- How To Prevent Nail Fungus (And Treat It If It's Already Present)Think the occasional yellow nail isn't anything to worry about? Not so fast. Roughly 50% of all nail discoloration is caused by fungus, which can be pretty tricky to treat—especially if it slipped your mind over the last dozen or so doctor's appointments. And if you have a compromised immune system or are taking certain medications, it can be harde […]emitchell
- 10 Stretches For A Pain-Free BackChances are, if you're not suffering from back pain as we speak, then you know someone who is. The following 10 back stretches, from the new book 3 Weeks to a Better Back, will help realign your spine and help correct postural imbalances that can be the underlying source of common back pain. The better your spinal alignment, the better your posture and […]emitchell
- The Essential Nutrient You Need For Strong Bones That You're Probably Not GettingCalcium is the ultimate bone-building nutrient, right? Just down your three glasses of milk a day or pop a supplement, and you're good to go—at least that's the message that's been repeated by countless nutritionists for years. New evidence, however, suggests we should reconsider how much calcium we take and focus instead on an often-overlooke […]emFrey