Would you like to have more Retweets?
I have been very happy to be a part of EasyRetweets.com for a while. I love it.
There have been new features added daily lately. The site is really growing and becoming even more effective and useful.
Here are the services copied from their FAQ:
What is EasyRetweet.com ?
EasyRetweet.com is one of the Twitter Websites you should stick to if you want to make a difference online. It’s the simple yet powerful web Twitter App through which you carry your tweets (aka messages) to the profiles of other members. This application has FOUR phases:
1) Retweet: This phase of the application helps you get your your stories and links to the profiles of other members as they retweet. Create your tweets and others will start retweeting.
2) Followers: Beside retweeting, you will be listed in the Follow section of the application and other members will decide to follow you to earn some credits.
3) Twitter Info: EasyRetweet is also the Twitter info site where fresh and useful Twitter information is published (News, applications review, tutorials, events, etc). Members are allowed to publish articles including links,images,banners and videos creating for themselves an additional source of traffic and backlinks.
4) Website Hits: Add your website to our database and members will click to visit and take action
I have become friends with the founder of EasyRetweets. Enstine Muki. He is a wonderful and kind online friend with great ideas. He suggested something for me to try for my new project, and I had a new signup within hours!
Enstine is also looking out for us by creating partnerships that help us with promotion online. By the time you read this, there could be more available! I am getting to know Blogengage.com. It helps you to get the word out about your blog and gain followers and readers. You also meet other great bloggers.
To get started on EasyRetweet, just sign in with your twitter id at EasyRetweets.com.
You earn credits by following, retweeting, or visiting other blogs and websites. Then you can use those credits to ask people to retweet or follow you.
It is very easy to use. You get a quick answer if you ever have a question, too! I loved the personal and clear answers to my questions when I first joined!
Highly recommended – the business and Enstine as a Social Media contact!
http://www.linkedin.com/in/enstinemuki on Linked In
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day
Here are some places that you can advertise for free!
Family friendly ads and links only, please.
- 58,421 hits
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. - Beverly Sills #quote 2 hours ago
- RT @NeecieMarie: #FollowFriday @manolo20041964 @sallykwitt @_o_samsara_o_ for being top influencers in my community this week :) 3 hours ago
- @Socialfave had to share this on my site. Thank you! rbl.ms/1LdNmrh 3 hours ago
- RT @Socialfave: Building a Great #Blog Takes More Than Writing Good #Content @RebekahRadice bit.ly/1s7GSLU #smm #pinterest http://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @Socialfave: How to Use #Pinterest to Dramatically Boost #Blog Traffic bit.ly/1s7GSLU #smm @RebekahRadice #smallbusiness http://… 3 hours ago
- What Your Picky Eating Says About YouMarkham HeidWhen it comes to food peccadillos, fussy eaters tend to share the same traits—and two common mental health disorders, shows a recent study from the journal Appetite. There's not much research on the topic of picky eating—or even a precise definition of what makes someone "picky." To fill in some of these blanks, the University of P […]mmessing
- 10 Brilliant Uses For Baby PowderFirst for Women Smart SolutionsSilly, you. Did you really think baby powder was just for tiny baby butts? The folks at First For Women are about to enlighten you with these clever uses. 1. Remove stubborn sand from your scalp You may be a beach bunny, but you hate the feeling of sand in your hair. Shampooing it out takes forever, and the little granules irr […]mmessing
- 3 "Instant" Anti-Agers That Actually WorkJessica ChiaTouted as short-term alternatives to fillers and face-lifts, at-home gadgets can seem too good to be true. Prevention staffers put 3 to the test: NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device ($199, mynuface.com) The claim: Microcurrents stimulate muscles for a tighter, more lifted look. The verdict: "I did one side of my face; it looked tighter for 24 h […]emitchell
- 6 Mistakes You Make Every Time You Brush Your TeethAshley Balcerzak for Men's HealthBy now, most people have heard that poor dental care is linked to heart disease, as well other health maladies. One of which is erectile dysfunction, according to the American Dental Association (ADA). And while you may brush regularly, chances are you're making at least one of these 6 mistakes. Here are the fixes f […]emitchell
- 4 Farmers' Market Etiquette Rules You're Probably BreakingCaroline PraderioWondering whether you can bargain for a better price at the farmers' markets? Or if can you return produce or a packaged product if it's gone bad or tastes terrible? We got your answers—and just in time for farmers' market season. We chatted with Joan Norman of One Straw Farm in Maryland, who's been selling produce at far […]mmessing
- The Best Protein Powder For Your SmoothieMORE: 20 Super-Healthy Smoothie RecipesStephanie Eckelkampszdanow
- 5 Solutions For Thick AnklesAleisha Fetters for Women's HealthWhile we aren't particularly fans of the name "cankles," finding the root cause of your wide ankles can do more than make your booties fit better—especially if the extra mass down there is something new. It can also help you improve your overall health, says Caroline Cederquist, MD, creator of bistroMD an […]szdanow
- 15 Gentle Pieces Of Advice For When Your Loved One Receives A Terminal DiagnosisElizabeth JenkinsWhen you're the family member or friend of someone who receives a terminal diagnosis, life as you know it can change overnight. We asked people who have been through it themselves—sometimes on multiple occasions—to share their advice for navigating these difficult times. 1. Try to live as normally as possible If you have some time with […]mmessing
- 9 Tips To Get A Perfect Bikini Wax Every TimeJessica ChiaGetting a bikini wax is a lot like doing laundry: A bit of a pain, yet oh-so-gratifying when you're done. But it is possible to make the entire process practically pleasant. Experienced waxing pros Noemi Grupenmager, founder and CEO of Uni K Wax Centers, and Jolie Arsenault and Joann Gibb, co-founders of the Wax Me Too salons in Utah, reveal […]szdanow
- 7 Weird Places You're Growing Hair—And How To Get Rid Of ItJessica MigalaSwapping tips with your close pals on where to get the best bikini wax is nothing new. But if you've spotted strays in less openly discussed spots, you're still in good company. Never-before-seen body hairs pop up as a result of natural hormonal changes as you age: Estrogen levels dip, and testosterone levels can rise, says Sandy Tsao […]emitchell