Blogs from my friends – awesome list to explore!!
I have been running behind this week because of exciting projects. So, I want to give extra love and attention to these blogs and posts so that my friends know how much I appreciate them and their writing.
I actually have a LOT more friends than this. LOL. I just chose the ones that I needed to for today.
If you want to know how to find friends like this, let me know! I can invite you to join any group that is appropriate for you if you like.
Many of my friends are in multiple groups with me. That is when you really get to know each other well.
It is a pleasure to keep up with these blogs and learn about my friends, their lives, their thoughts, and their work.
Feel free to leave your blog link in the comments!
Some of My Team Work group friends –
Some of My Co Working group friends –
Some of My friends from Honor Your Feminine Greatness group –
Some of My Kickin’ it with Klout friends-
Some of My Triberr friends –
Bruce and Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
skype – sallylovesanimals
home office (267) 209-0558
Take The 10K Challenge – 35 Min. A Day http://bit.ly/witt10k
- 60,693 hits
- Top story: Supreme Court’s Blow to Emissions Efforts May Imperil Paris Climate … nytimes.com/2016/02/11/us/…, see more tweetedtimes.com/media/nytimes/… 28 minutes ago
- Top story: Twitter, to Save Itself, Must Scale Back World-Swallowing Ambitions nytimes.com/2016/02/11/tec…, see more tweetedtimes.com/aplusk?s=tnp 2 hours ago
- Top story: 2016's greatest mystery: Who put so much cabbage in this toilet? mashable.com/2016/02/11/toi…, see more tweetedtimes.com/sallykwitt?s=t… 3 hours ago
- * SUPER method of making $$ * EZ instant $20 payments! * GREAT method of advertising/crazy good traffic exchange: ln.is/www.ibourl.com… 3 hours ago
- Traffic Splash – Redesigned and even better! Great Traffic Exchange - New Look, New Features, More Commissions! ln.is/ibourl.com/auL… 3 hours ago
- Nativo content411Johnish
- 5 Reasons Sex Addicts Aren't What You ThinkWhile the term is used a lot, New York City sex therapist Ian Kerner, PhD, who treats people who identify as sex addicts, points out that there actually isn't an official "sex addict" diagnosis. Though there was a lot of debate about including it in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition (the standard for mental […]emitchell
- 9 Power Foods That Boost ImmunityIt takes more than an apple a day to keep the doctor away. It turns out that eating some pretty surprising nutrients will help keep your immune system on guard. Cold-Proof Your Family and Block the Flu Naturally! You can ensure your body and immunity run smoothly by rounding out your plate with plenty of colorful servings of fruits and veggies, plus 8 to 10 […]mmessing
- The Hot Solution For Pain: Heat TherapyHeat therapy has been used for centuries by women to combat backaches, muscle pain, joint pain and more. Heat can be great way to manage pain, and start the healing process. It’s effectiveness lies in its ability to penetrate deep into the muscle right where it hurts, to relax, soothe and unlock tight muscles. 3 Ways Heat Heals: • Stimulates the sensory […]emFrey
- Do You Really Need A Mammogram? 3 Women Who Regret Having ThemWe don't typically think of a mammogram as something to regret. Who could ever regret such a lifesaver? Science is slowly convincing us, however, that more mammograms doesn't necessarily equal more lives saved. More mammograms, in fact, sometimes amount to marred lives. Part of the reason some women are left wishing they never had a mammogram is th […]emFrey
- The New Updated Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines Bring Us Closer To Finally Agreeing About Mammograms. Kind Of.For the first time since 2003, the American Cancer Society has updated its breast cancer screening guidelines, after reviewing the evidence on mammography. So do we now have consensus on when you should start mammograms and how often you should get them? Afraid not, since the ACS's new advice still doesn't align with the guidelines from the United […]emFrey
- 5 Ways To Save $3,064 A YearWe did the math: You'll save $3,064 per year with these 5 wicked-smart changes. 1. Brown-Bag Your Lunch Calories saved: About 200 a day, which could amount to a 20-pound weight loss in a year Average $ recouped: $1,121 in takeout tabs Health bonus: Saves about 10 g of fat and 300 to 415 mg of sodium per meal (Lose up to 15 pounds WITHOUT dieting with Ea […]emitchell
- How To Prevent Nail Fungus (And Treat It If It's Already Present)Think the occasional yellow nail isn't anything to worry about? Not so fast. Roughly 50% of all nail discoloration is caused by fungus, which can be pretty tricky to treat—especially if it slipped your mind over the last dozen or so doctor's appointments. And if you have a compromised immune system or are taking certain medications, it can be harde […]emitchell
- 10 Stretches For A Pain-Free BackChances are, if you're not suffering from back pain as we speak, then you know someone who is. The following 10 back stretches, from the new book 3 Weeks to a Better Back, will help realign your spine and help correct postural imbalances that can be the underlying source of common back pain. The better your spinal alignment, the better your posture and […]emitchell
- The Essential Nutrient You Need For Strong Bones That You're Probably Not GettingCalcium is the ultimate bone-building nutrient, right? Just down your three glasses of milk a day or pop a supplement, and you're good to go—at least that's the message that's been repeated by countless nutritionists for years. New evidence, however, suggests we should reconsider how much calcium we take and focus instead on an often-overlooke […]emFrey