My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 58,753 hits
- fb.me/1zccREhET 28 minutes ago
- Nurse dies after fall from rescue helicopter hoist ln.is/www.usatoday.c… via @usatoday 45 minutes ago
- G+: Good tips! (10 Apps You Would Find in a Successful Person’s Phone) goo.gl/5oLWqK 50 minutes ago
- Good tips! fb.me/6Hq3plCMy 53 minutes ago
- Good tips! plus.google.com/+SallyKWitt/po… http://t.co/Rojlo0P8Gm 53 minutes ago
- 4 Ways To Make Your Pores Look A Whole Lot Smaller Krystal SkwarProof that some things—besides wine and cheese—get better with age: A recent study in the Journal of Clinic, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology found that for women over 40, pore size actually plateaus. Welcome news, if your magnifying mirror had you convinced they widen daily. Still, if knowing that your pores are frozen in time alone do […]mmessing
- 21 Ways To Be Healthier In One Minute Or LessJeff Csatari for Menshealth.comYou don't have to overhaul your entire life to start living healthier. You can begin one minute from now, with these 21 easy health tips that take 60 seconds or less. And for 2,000 more fast-working tips and techniques that will flatten your belly, sharpen your mind, and keep you healthy for life, check out The Better Man […]mmessing
- 6 Exercises To Help Make Your Knees Stop Cracking And PoppingBlake MillerYou stand up. Your knee cracks. You walk downstairs. Your knee pops. What's up with all that noise? "Often it's just the fluid that coats your joints being pushed through certain ranges of motion—and is totally benign," explains Benjamin Butts, director of rehabilitation services and performance therapy at Providence Saint Joh […]szdanow
- 5 Ways To Keep Scars From Sticking AroundKaryn RepinskiDo you know how to keep cuts from becoming keepers? Test yourself by answering true or false to the following: 1. Wounds should be kept uncovered so the air can help them heal. False: Allowing a fresh cut to "breathe" delays healing by as much as 50%. Keep wounds moist and covered to encourage faster healing—moisture prevents the form […]mmessing
- 10 Smoothie Mistakes You're MakingAndrea StrongMaking a smoothie seems like the simplest way to start your day off right—pop your favorite fruit into a blender, add some ice and a splash of almond milk, and you're good to go. But not so fast. Simple mistakes can quickly derail the health-benefits and tastiness of your drink. To help you avoid common pitfalls, we spoke to Amy Chaplin, au […]mmessing
- 10 Abs Exercises That Are Better Than CrunchesKenny Thapoung for Women's HealthIf you still think that doing crunches will score you amazing abs, you're in for a rude awakening. Flattening your belly requires multi-muscle exercises that target all the regions of your core—upper and lower abs, obliques, transverse abdominis, and lower back muscles—to burn major calories and cinch your waistline […]mmessing
- 10 Gross Ingredients Lurking In Your Energy Bars Allison YoungEnergy and protein bars make it easy to eat well while on the go, but how healthy are they really? We looked past label promises to really study the ingredient list—and were pretty shocked by what we found. We're talking fillers and emulsifiers that can cause sugar crashes, stomach problems, and even lead to weight gain. In other words, exa […]emitchell
- Which One's More Important: Diet Or Exercise?Markham HeidA proper diet and regular exercise are the two pillars of a healthy lifestyle. But that doesn't mean they're equally important when it comes to your weight, your disease risk, or how long you'll live. In a head-to-head battle, research shows what you eat trumps how much you move. "Even if you don't exercise, if you ate re […]szdanow
- Pepsi Says It Will Take Aspartame Out Of Diet Soda (But There's A Catch)Leah Zerbe from Rodalenews.comDue to increasing public pressure to get aspartame—a fake sweetener linked to headaches and other health problems—out of its products, Pepsi announced Friday it will remove the ingredient from several diet soda products by late this summer. "Diet cola drinkers in the U.S. told us they wanted aspartame-free Diet Pepsi and we […]mmessing
- 10 Things To Never Say To Someone With CancerMelissa FiorenzaNo matter who it is—a family member, a friend, or even just an acquaintance—when someone you know is diagnosed with cancer, it's easy to become tongue-tied. You want to say the right thing, but what if it comes out wrong? You want to be there for her, but how? And often times, common platitudes and simple remarks can actually be hurtful […]emFrey