My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 62,225 hits
- Top story: October 25th is National Greasy Food Day! | Foodimentary - National … foodimentary.com/2016/10/25/oct…, see more tweetedtimes.com/OrganicNation/… 2 minutes ago
- Top story: @TheMattWilstein: 'Obama's response to @realDonaldTrump's mean tweet… https://t.co/0oCgngDE0x, see more tweetedtimes.com/aplusk?s=tnp 3 minutes ago
- Sometimes you need more than 140 characters! empeopled.com/invitedby/sall… https://t.co/xI8DQKt4rU 9 minutes ago
- New story on NPR: Pope Francis Meets With Venezuelan President To Discuss Country's Crisis ln.is/www.npr.org/se… 11 minutes ago
- Karl Pitmon is now following me on Twitter! Thank you for the follow - Always #followback #FamilyFriendly only twitter.com/PitmonKarl 25 minutes ago
- 4 Moves To Tighten And Tone Your TricepsWhen they're toned, triceps give your arms major definition. Maybe that's because the triceps muscles, that is, the backs of your arms, actually have three parts—the upper inside, lower inside, and outside—making them larger and stronger than you might think. (In contrast, the biceps are comprised of just two parts). With each of these toning move […]emitchell
- 9 Best Things You Can Order At Starbucks, According To NutritionistsWhile there may be some serious calorie bombs lurking on the Starbucks menu ("a Frappuccino is a milkshake," says Alex Caspero, RD), there are plenty of totally healthy options, too. Whether you're hunting for breakfast, lunch, or just an afternoon treat, these 9 options got the seal of approval from some of our favorite RDs. This article was […]emitchell
- The Best Way To Apply Blush, According To Your Face ShapePress pause on that contouring tutorial: The quickest, easiest way to get sculpted cheeks is to adjust your blush, says makeup artist Katey Denno. Here, her top tips for different face shapes. MORE: How To Wear Blush Without Looking Like A Clown 1. Long Jen Davis Apply pigment in a circle, on the apples of the cheeks or just above them. If your formula has s […]emFrey
- I Banned The Snooze Button For A Week, And This Is What HappenedI have an unhealthy relationship with the snooze button. As in, I hit it 2 to 3 times each morning…on two separate, staggered alarms (one on a regular digital clock, the other on my iPhone because my cat often steps on the buttons of my digital clock during his attempts to wake me in the night). Once I'm out of bed, I'm actually a pretty peppy morn […]emitchell
- 3 Ways To Refuel After A Workout That Are Better For You Than Organic GatoradeIn a world filled with food wonders like biscuits and gravy-flavored potato chips and bacon-infused vodka, it was only a matter of time before someone decided that civilization should also have organic Gatorade. (Here are 7 "health" foods that aren't.) And indeed, the time has come. Last month, the Gatorade gods rolled out a certified-organic […]emFrey
- People Are Snorting Chocolate—Here’s WhyChocolate has been touted for everything from heart health to weight loss. And apparently, it can get you kinda high. It sounds like something out of an R-rated version of Willy Wonka, but using raw cacao powder—yes, the stuff that chocolate is made from—as a drug is catching on. Partyers at some LA events are snorting the stuff for a buzz that’s both legal […]emFrey
- 5 Simple Meals You Can Make In A Cast-Iron SkilletIf you're anything like me, one of the main deterrents from making a nice healthy dinner is the sink full of dishes you're supposed to tackle afterward. After a long day, it's just not gonna happen. But what if we told you that you could simplify your meals and drastically minimize your mountain of plates, pans, and bowls? The new cookbook Cas […]emFrey
- 7 Surprising Ways To Get Your Sweet Fix With ChickpeasThe secret to decadent tasting desserts that are legitimately healthy? Canned chickpeas. We’re serious. These protein-rich legumes have a fairly neutral taste, blend up in a food processor like a dream, and lend the perfect amount of moisture and creaminess to cookies, cakes, and even fudge. Not to mention, they’re jam-packed with protein and fiber, so you a […]emFrey
- 8 Cheap Foods Nutritionists LoveWhether you're grocery shopping for one or trying to feed a large family, the bills can really add up—especially if you're trying to make healthy choices. Wild salmon and organic produce aren't cheap! But don't despair because you're on a budget; there are plenty of good-for-you items that offer a big nutritional bang for your buck. […]emFrey
- I Have Leaky Gut And No One Takes Me SeriouslyThirteen years ago, I hit rock bottom. I had excruciating stomach and intestinal pain, along with uncomfortable gas, bloating, and constipation. A few times I went to the ER for painkiller injections. Food should make you feel good, but everything I ate made me feel bad. I was underweight and malnourished. I couldn't gain weight to save my life. On top […]emFrey