Posts Tagged ‘funny’
My friend Luce sent me a funny bunch of photos by email that has been sent along the email highway. Here is a video that I made of some of them.
I made the pace the slowest so that you can read the signs and get the ideas!
Hope you like it!
- 58,190 hits
- Today stats: 9 followers, 4 unfollowers via uapp.ly 3 hours ago
- @LeneJytteHansen Saving that tweet! It's now featured on rbl.ms/1F7Ovtc 9 hours ago
- RT @LeneJytteHansen: Check out Sally Witt (@sallykwitt) on Empire Avenue bit.ly/1Cu4NPv (from @EmpireAve) 9 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Darkness, My Old Friend by Lisa Unger goodreads.com/review/show/12… 9 hours ago
- Check out this #coupon I found: $2.00 off any Oscillo or Children's Oscillo ln.is/www.hopster.co… 11 hours ago
- The New Reason Your Heart Wants You To Have That Extra Cup Of Coffeeheart healthcaffeineNewsGreat news for coffee lovers: Drinking 3 to 4 cups a day may slash your risk of heart attack, shows new research from BMJ Heart. Compared to people who don’t drink coffee, those who sip 3 or 4 cups a day have 41% less coronary artery calcium (CAC), the study data show. CAC is a well-established marker of heart disease; the more of it […]szdanow
- More Proof You Should Be Eating Organic If You're Wary Of Dangerous Toxinsorganic foodNewsEat CleanFruittoxinsvegetablesYou know you should eat organic, but sometimes, it's just too damn expensive or inconvenient. Or maybe you think that as you long as you rinse that apple, you're good to go, right? Eh, maybe not. Turns out there are new reasons to spend a little bit more money for organic produce, regardless of how much […]mmessing
- 7 Perfumes To Match Your Every Moodbeauty productsbeauty tipsstressemotional healthWhether you've got sweaty palms before a big meeting or a hellish commute's left you ready for tell anyone (or, everyone!) off, there's a scent that can help rehab your mood: Researchers have found that certain essential oils (aromatic extracts distilled from the seeds, leaves, and petals of plan […]szdanow
- Meet The New Not-Meat That's Giving Tofu A Run For Its MoneyvegetarianproteinNewsvegangluten-freeEat CleanWe get it: You want to try this whole eat-less-meat thing—or even go full-blown vegan—but you don't want to subsist on veggies paired with soy-based meat replacements. Up until recently, soy-based tofu and tempeh, along with gluten-based seitan, were really your only convenient options. But that's all a […]emitchell
- 7 Ways To Declutter Every Room In Your HouseHealthy Homehealthy habitsFor as long as I can remember, I've kept my schedule packed to absolute capacity. I like to stay busy, and I took that to a whole new level when my husband and I moved back to my family farm several years ago to start organic farming (in addition to our full-time jobs). The move was rushed, so packing wasn't as organized a […]szdanow
- What Brain Orgasms—And 2 More Bizarre Symptoms—Say About Youweird health symptomsFear of small holes. Extreme aversion to olives. Brain orgasms. These are wacky—but real—health phenomena that even have experts mystified. Here, a look into some of the weirdest symptoms around, and what to do if you have them. RANDOM PHOBIAS What are they? There's misophonia, where you can't stand the sound of people chewing. […]mmessing
- 8 Fresh Ways With PineappleFruitnutritionrecipesMarch: In like a lion, out like a lamb, and full of gorgeously golden pineapple. It's the start of pineapple season and we're celebrating with 8 recipes featuring this juicy, tropical treat. Pick fruits with taut skin and a slight pineapple-y fragrance at the base (no smell means it's under-ripe; a fermented scent means it […]szdanow
- 7 Ingredients Nutritionists Never Ever EatnutritionFood-Shopping TipsEat CleanThe Federal government announced plans to redesign nutrition labels back in February—but the proposed changes (which would highlight the amount of added sugars and bring serving sizes more in line with the amounts that people actually eat) have yet to go into effect. Until then, it's especially important to analyze th […]szdanow
- What Will It Take For You To Start Loving The Body You Have Now?emotional healthmindfulnessWorkout TipsChris Freytag (above third from left) and Prevention share a belief: Women should measure happiness not by their waists but by the sheer size of their lives. "We're our worst critics," says body-love champion Freytag, 49, whose relapse of body shaming at 40 sent her toward gratitude for what her body had […]szdanow
- 10 Mistakes You're Making On The EllipticalWorkout TipsTotal-Body Toning WorkoutsThigh ExercisesWhile you may be proud of yourself for making it to the gym and squeezing in some cardio (and you should be!), taking a lackadaisical approach to your elliptical workout and casually spinning your legs while reading a magazine or watching TV isn’t doing your any favors. Here, 10 mistakes you frequently mak […]Anonymous