Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
- 58,110 hits
- Repost from @kiwiboyistanbul via igrepost_app, Had so much fun today around istanbulcity with some… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from roamflorida via igrepost_app, •The Laura Street Trio• is a group of three historic… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from @chaebae via igrepost_app, By danielkordan "One ordinary day of my favorite place on… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from @chaebae via igrepost_app, By @hatick "Mutlu cumalar😀 Happy friday🎈 San Francisco😍❤️… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- Repost from @chaebae via igrepost_app, By @hatick "Osaka, Japan😍 Awesome shot by @tak440224" via… ln.is/instagram.com/… 1 hour ago
- 5 Weird Signs You Have Celiac Diseaseweird health symptomsdigestive healthmenopauseBone Healthemotional healthYou probably associate Celiac disease—the autoimmune disorder where gluten (the protein in wheat, rye, and barley) damages the villi (small finger-link projections that line the small intestine)—with gastrointestinal awfulness like diarrhea and stomach pain. But brace yourself—there are […]mmessing
- 6 Anti-Aging Beauty Tips That Aren't Worth Your Timeanti-agingskin carebeauty treatmentsIn the pursuit of younger-looking, healthier skin, it's all too easy to get swept up in the latest skin care fads and fancy marketing jargon. However, as the old adage goes: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Case in point: These six anti-aging treatments that lack the scientific evidence to […]emitchell
- Which Is Worse: High Fructose Corn Syrup Or Plain Old Sugar?nutritionlow-sugarEat CleanWhile both sweeteners really aren't great, high fructose corn syrup, which is found in a wide variety of highly processed foods and beverages such as baked desserts, salad dressings, ketchup, sodas, and ice cream, is the slightly more dangerous choice. Too much of any sugar is bad for you—in excess, it promotes insulin resista […]szdanow
- Are Allergy Forecasts Completely Bogus?allergiesWhen I was packing for a trip to Florida a couple of weeks ago, I debated whether I should toss in allergy meds along with my sunscreen. Tree pollen is my nose's nemesis, and I didn't want to be sneezy at the Disney parks (after all, they already have a dwarf for that). So I hit the web, and lo and behold, I found three very different poll […]mmessing
- This Is What Your Antidote To Stress Smells Likestressanxietyemotional healthbeauty productsForget the naysayers: There may be a good, scientific reason we love receiving a delivery of fresh roses on Valentine's Day: Their scent jump-starts activity in the parasympathetic nervous system, the antidote to our fight-or-flight response, says a study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicin […]szdanow
- 25 Chicken Soup Combos Like You've Never Hadrecipesfood curesCooking How-To'shealthy lunch ideashealthy dinner ideasCold & Fluquick recipes MORE: 3 Soups That Fight Cold & Flu FoodMix-And-Match Chicken Soup Recipe IdeasBy 0Marygrace Taylorrecipesmmessing
- 6 Ways To Nail The "No Makeup" Makeup Lookmakeup tutorialsnatural beautybeauty tipsThe holy-grail goal of makeup is to look like you're not wearing any—like you woke up with a dewy complexion, long lashes, and rosy lips. Since that can be a tall order if you're, you know, human, we put together these tips for an easy, no-makeup makeup look that'll leave everyone wondering where you go […]mmessing
- Grass-Fed Meat Is Absolutely Worth The Heftier Price, Says New Researchnutritionorganic foodNew research suggests you might want to shell out the extra dough for grass-fed or pasture-raised meats. A review in Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety found that grass-fed lamb is higher in polyunsaturated fats such as omega 3s—the heart healthy, anti-inflammatory kind—than meat from conventionally raised, grain-fed s […]Amy.Beal
- Sleeping THIS Many Hours A Night Could Up Your Stroke Risk 46%NewsSleepheart healthStrokeYou need sleep, and plenty of it. But sleeping too much—especially if you used to get by on fewer than 6 hours—could signal an impending stroke, suggests research from the journal Neurology. For nearly a decade, UK researchers tracked the sleeping habits and stroke rates of nearly 10,000 middle-aged and older adults. Those who sl […]emitchell
- Tone Your Inner Thighs With These 8 MovesThigh ExercisesworkoutsWorkout TipsFirst things first: It's officially time to put the ridiculous idea of a "thigh gap" behind us. "Women have these unrealistic expectations that their inner thighs aren’t going to touch," says celebrity trainer Rachel Cosgrove. "But unless you have a very specific build, your thighs are going to […]szdanow