Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 60,187 hits
- * SUPER method of making $$ * EZ instant $20 payments! * GREAT method of advertising/crazy good traffic exchange: ln.is/www.ibourl.com… 30 minutes ago
- Please support my nephew's new business twitter acct @joeconsultant4u Follow, RT, Favs - will definitely #followback! Thank you so much! 1 hour ago
- Top story: Sea Turtle Sanctuary | EasyBranches.com™ easybranches.com/exclusive-phot…, see more tweetedtimes.com/sallykwitt?s=t… 1 hour ago
- Very cool new social network. Grow your influence! FREE – Join us! dashburst.com/sallykwitt 2 hours ago
- Empire.Kred is the best place to meet great supportive people on Social Media! Free to join and play! ibourl.com/29ad 2 hours ago
- Do You Really Need A Mammogram? 3 Women Who Regret Having ThemWe don't typically think of a mammogram as something to regret. Who could ever regret such a lifesaver? Science is slowly convincing us, however, that more mammograms doesn't necessarily equal more lives saved. More mammograms, in fact, sometimes amount to marred lives. Part of the reason some women are left wishing they never had a mammogram is th […]emFrey
- The New Updated Breast Cancer Screening Guidelines Bring Us Closer To Finally Agreeing About Mammograms. Kind Of.For the first time since 2003, the American Cancer Society has updated its breast cancer screening guidelines, after reviewing the evidence on mammography. So do we now have consensus on when you should start mammograms and how often you should get them? Afraid not, since the ACS's new advice still doesn't align with the guidelines from the United […]emFrey
- 5 Ways To Save $3,064 A YearWe did the math: You'll save $3,064 per year with these 5 wicked-smart changes. 1. Brown-Bag Your Lunch Calories saved: About 200 a day, which could amount to a 20-pound weight loss in a year Average $ recouped: $1,121 in takeout tabs Health bonus: Saves about 10 g of fat and 300 to 415 mg of sodium per meal (Lose up to 15 pounds WITHOUT dieting with Ea […]emitchell
- 10 Stretches For A Pain-Free BackChances are, if you're not suffering from back pain as we speak, then you know someone who is. The following 10 back stretches, from the new book 3 Weeks to a Better Back, will help realign your spine and help correct postural imbalances that can be the underlying source of common back pain. The better your spinal alignment, the better your posture and […]emitchell
- The Essential Nutrient You Need For Strong Bones That You're Probably Not GettingCalcium is the ultimate bone-building nutrient, right? Just down your three glasses of milk a day or pop a supplement, and you're good to go—at least that's the message that's been repeated by countless nutritionists for years. New evidence, however, suggests we should reconsider how much calcium we take and focus instead on an often-overlooke […]emFrey
- 12 Fruits And Veggies That Will Help You Lose The Most WeightWhen it comes to eating cleaner and dropping pounds, loading up on produce is kind of a no-brainer. But some types of fruits and vegetables might be better at helping you lose weight than others, according to a new study published in PLOS Medicine. (Lose up to 15 pounds WITHOUT dieting with Eat Clean to Get Lean, our 21-day clean-eating meal plan.) This is w […]emitchell
- It's Not Food Causing Your Heartburn—Here Are The 5 Real CulpritsOnions, spicy dishes, and fried foods have gotten a bad rap. While there's some evidence these foods can trigger heartburn, experts say how you eat is more important than what you eat when it comes to controlling painful flare-ups. "The old adages about onions and fruit juice and things like that—those foods are not as problematic as we used to thi […]jbroz1
- 3,125 Delicious BLT Combos95798emFrey
- This Is What It's Like To Have A Stroke At 44Jill Stein thought she was too young and healthy to be having a stroke. She was wrong. This is her story. People can't believe it when I tell them I'm recovering from a stroke. After all, I'm only 44, I eat well and exercise, and I don't smoke or have a single stroke risk factor. But April 11, 2015, is the day when I realized a stroke cou […]jbroz1
- 5 Foods That Will Put You In A Rotten MoodYour diet can really wreck your mood—and not just because you still feel guilty for plowing through a pint of praline pecan ice cream the other night. "My clients easily make the connection between being hungry and being in a bad mood—a.k.a. 'hangry'—but they don't often realize that what they eat on a daily basis can also have a direct i […]emitchell