Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 62,959 hits
- The latest Sally K Witt, Internet Success 4 You!! ln.is/paper.li/sally… Thanks to @BeSonntag @coworkingcoffee @laburocloud #coworking 14 minutes ago
- Top story: Fake news and neurobabble: how do we critically assess what we read?… theguardian.com/science/head-q…, see more tweetedtimes.com/v/6883?s=tnp 49 minutes ago
- Top story: Robotic finger monkeys are cute and not weird at all mashable.com/2017/02/20/wow…, see more tweetedtimes.com/v/7039?s=tnp 50 minutes ago
- Top story: Jenga Mwendo Strengthens Community Through Gardening in New Orleans … ln.is/civileats.com/…, see more tweetedtimes.com/OrganicNation/… 53 minutes ago
- Top story: CEO CookOff - Ewan Venters ln.is/www.ceocookoff…, see more tweetedtimes.com/stephenfry?s=t… 53 minutes ago
- 11 Foods You Need To Fend Off Sick DaysIn the dark and cold winter months (snow or not!), give your immune system a boost with these foods so you have fewer sick days and more run days. (Repeat after us: No more dieting. Ever. Instead, learn how to eat clean—with zero deprivation!—and watch the pounds drop off, with Your Metabolism Makeover.) 1. Living foods A healthy gut is your strongest ally w […]emFrey
- 7 High-Protein Tacos You Should Be Eating For BreakfastThe perfect breakfast should be three things: quick and easy to make, mouthwateringly tasty, and high enough in protein to keep you full until lunch. Smoothies, scrambled eggs, and yogurt bowls all meet these important benchmarks. But here's another option you haven't considered: tacos. (Repeat after us: No more dieting. Ever. Instead, learn how to […]emFrey
- 6 Autoimmune Diseases That Mess With Your WeightAutoimmune diseases happen when your body's immune system starts attacking its own organs, tissues, and cells. Although they're on the rise, they're also tricky to diagnose. Symptoms can creep up slowly, and many of them—like achy joints, fatigue, and tummy troubles—overlap with other disorders. But there's one symptom that many autoimmu […]szdanow
- What The Heck Are Fat Bombs? And Why They're Actually Good For YouIf you care about your weight, there are probably few phrases that strike as much fear in your heart as FAT BOMB. As in, "That fettuccine Alfredo is a total fat bomb. It's got more calories than you need in a day!" or "A supersize cheeseburger and fries is one of the worst things you can eat. It's a real fat bomb." But these day […]emFrey
- 5 Serious Conditions You're More At Risk For If You Have An Autoimmune DiseaseIf you're one of the 24 million Americans who has an autoimmune disease, then you're probably well acquainted with some of the many unpleasant effects: pain, fatigue, muscle weakness, stomach upset, swollen joints, skin lesions, and more. As if these woes weren't bad enough, your compromised immune system also makes you more likely to develop […]emFrey
- The 10-Minute Solution That Gave This Woman A Flat Belly At Age 50When getting dressed in the morning became a constant struggle, Lisa Berliner knew she needed to make a change. Over the last few years, she'd lost and gained 20 pounds multiple times with Weight Watchers and fad diets. She'd push herself to count carbs, points, and calories, and then, sick of feeling so restricted, binge on high-calorie comfort fo […]emFrey
- This Woman Lost 77 Pounds By Eating More Fat. Here’s How It Works.I've struggled with my weight since fourth grade. It's a familiar story, but I tried every diet. I even enrolled in a supervised weight-loss program when I was in my 30s, only to be told that I was a slow loser. The counselor asked me if I was filling out the forms correctly because my numbers hardly moved! I was humiliated, so I just gave up and s […]emFrey
- 4 Ridiculously Healthy Seeds You Should Be Eating Every Single Day Seeds are nutritional powerhouses: Just a small pinch of them is packed with vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients. They also happen to be incredibly easy to introduce into any diet, says Lori Zanini, RD, a spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Instead of telling clients to revamp their whole diet, she'll recommend adding a dash […]emFrey
- Who Knew? Corn Syrup's Not The Most Evil Sweetener In Your Kitchen After AllIt happens every year around this time. You pull out the recipe for Grandma's famous pecan pie or Aunt Sally's salty caramels, zero in on the ingredients list, and there it is: corn syrup. Plenty of dessert recipes—especially old-fashioned holiday ones—seem to call for the stuff. But if you're like most health-minded eaters, the ingredient mig […]emFrey
- Doing This Before Thanksgiving Dinner Can Lower Your Heart Attack RiskCome Thursday, taking a leisurely stroll might be the last thing on your mind. Who can think about exercising when you've got the daunting task of making sure a 10 lb bird and a countless number of side dishes all make it to the table without a mishap? (Here are 7 incredible results you'll get from walking 30 minutes a day.) Still, in between all t […]emFrey