Every once in a while Empire Avenue does something new and exciting. The Shareholder awards through Missions are very motivating and successful.
A person or company on Empire Avenue will use a block of their “eaves” or virtual money to do a campaign, asking for other members to do an activity in order to claim their reward of a certain number of eaves.
Usually the mission is for 500 or 1,000 eaves. I have seen some for 5,000 – but that is rare.
The cash value of eaves is not that relevant, but if you were to buy 6,000 eaves with cash, it would cost $5.00. The reason that it is not that relevant, is the “power players’ earn thousands of eaves every morning from their investments.
The Missions can be almost anything. Here are some examples-
Insider Perks is developing and promoting pages and videos on their website on travel destinations. They do one or two missions a day to get members to view their page, watch the video, and use the buttons to share their page on Twitter, Google+ and more. It is fun to see their videos every day! Their missions are typically for 500 eaves each. Today they are doing a blitz for the holiday and doing many missions, one after the other!!
Dashburst offered 1,000 eaves to each person who viewed and followed them on tumblr.
Chris Pirillo often does 500 eave missions asking us to watch his Locker Gnome Daily report on youtube.
My friend Bob Warren did one today for 500 eaves just to say Happy Thanksgiving!
Don’t be afraid of trying missions, it is fun!
Sally K Witt
Social Media and Ministry
- 59,790 hits
- Sometimes you need more than 140 characters! ln.is/empeopled.com/… 43 minutes ago
- REAL Viral Advertising Tool! -FREE Membership & Banner Ads -Your Referrals Advertise For You! -Up To $80 Commissions! ln.is/ibourl.com/iiz… 43 minutes ago
- Type your email in a reply to this post if you agree to #followback the others from this FB connection page! facebook.com/HowManyPlacesC… 43 minutes ago
- Facebook group for as many Family Friendly ads that you want to share!! facebook.com/groups/3194698… *share free ads* 43 minutes ago
- Traffic Splash – Redesigned and even better! Great Traffic Exchange - New Look, New Features, More Commissions! ln.is/ibourl.com/Q7T… 58 minutes ago
- 9 Things No One Ever Tells You About Getting A Hip ReplacementA little over three months ago, I had a hip arthroplasty, otherwise known as a Total Hip Replacement, at age 42 (OK, it was a week before my 43rd birthday, but I'm sticking with 42). I know I'm not the youngest by far to get a THR, but I am indeed below the average age of 65+ for this orthopedic procedure. I needed it. My decrepit right hip basical […]emitchell
- The 8 Most Preventable Cancers—And How To Slash Your RiskCancer often hits like a bolt of lightning—totally unforeseen, seemingly random, chalked up to a bad genetic hand or other forces outside of our control. But at least a third of all cancer cases are actually preventable, according to the World Health Organization. And with an estimated 1,658,370 new cases expected to be diagnosed this year (not including bas […]szdanow
- How To Turn Off Your Weight Gain HormonesFrom the book The Hormone Reset Diet: Balance your Hormones and Lose up to 15 pounds in just 3 weeks! by Sara Gottfried. Copyright © 2015 by Sara Gottfried. Reprinted by permission of HarperOne, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. Here's a mind-bender: Being overweight often has nothing to do with calories or exercise. For a huge number of us, the p […]mmessing
- Your Ultimate Anti-Aging Walking WorkoutWe've been putting one foot in front of the other for so long that it's easy to forget that walking is one of the most effective ways to look and feel 10 (or even 20!) years younger. "Just 30 to 45 minutes 5 days a week combats so many unwanted side effects of aging, including weight gain, a slow metabolism, diabetes, depression, high blood pr […]mmessing
- 8 Foods With A Big Weight Loss SecretIf you're new to the world of resistant starch, here's what you need to know: Resistant starch (or RS) is a type of carbohydrate that we can't digest, so it fewer calories than regular carbs. But it's not just a one-trick pony: Research shows RS can also help us lose weight by decreasing hunger and fat storage while increasing fat burn. P […]mmessing
- What Your Favorite TV Show Says About Your PersonalityYou know what you like about your favorite show, whether it’s the plot twists, one-liners, or rich characters. But what does your show say about you? Recent research from Tip Tap Labs, a software company that applies psychological analysis to social media commentary, has found that our viewing habits say a lot about our personality. If you like Parks and Rec […]emFrey
- 25 Thoughts Everybody Has In Their First Yoga ClassYou walk into your very first yoga class with absolutely no idea what to expect. Lights are dimmed, soft music is playing, and there's a whole lot of spandex. Here's what's probably going through your head... 1. Yoga mat (check), towel (check), water (check). I got this! (I hope) 2. The music is so relaxing. I feel more Zen already. 3. Whoa, […]szdanow
- 11 Ways To Sleep Better TonightThe article 11 Ways to Improve Your Sleep Hygiene originally ran on RodaleNews.com and is adapted from The Exhaustion Breakthrough. While sleep needs vary, most adults require 7 to 9 hours per night. The best way to determine how much sleep you need is to do a little experiment: First, try to catch up on sleep for several nights on a weeklong vacation during […]emitchell
- The Unbelievable Reason You're Short On Vitamin DNutrition experts have been grumbling for years that the government got our vitamin D recommendations wrong. When the Institute of Medicine (IOM) guidelines of 600 IU a day were released in 2010, respected Harvard professor Walter Willett, MD, primary researcher behind the Mediterranean Diet, stated publicly that this wasn't enough—especially for people […]mmessing
- 10 Stuffed Avocado Recipes You're About To Start CravingAvocados: they’re not just for guacamole. Proof? These 10 delectable blogger recipes, all featuring avocados scooped and loaded with delicious fillings, perfect for lunch, dinner and everything in between.szdanow